Eighteen

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, mom?”

“Oh, Kyungri. Is there anything? I’m quite busy righ-”

“Mom… I want to go back to Canada.”

“Well yeah. We’re coming tomorrow and we’ll go back after the vaca-”

“I want to go back… now. Mom… now.”

“What happene-”

 

Kyungri choked back her tears as she disconnects the line. She grips onto her phone tightly, slowly lying down on the bed. She hugs Jin’s pillow in her other hand, inhaling his scent. It had been days since the news and Kyungri can't stop feeling guilty. Because of her, their comeback have to postponed. Because of her, Jin had been uncomfortable. Even though he said he was fine, she can't help feeling guilty.

Kyungri knows that avoiding does not solve anything but her impulse told her otherwise. It is better to leave before things get worse but it’s also selfish of her to leave after creating such a mess. It’s not like she wanted it to happen but things just… happened.

After all, she wasn’t wanted here in the first place.

 

I’m sorry, Jin. I’m so so sorry.

 

--------------------

Lucky for her, Bangtan’s manager picked Jin up so they could discuss further about the case. And of course, he wouldn’t go without sending Kyungri some hurtful comments. Although she knows Jin was trying to protect her somehow but Kyungri felt sorry for the whole team.

She took the free time to pack her stuffs. Her mother called in telling that she booked the flight ticket back to Canada and Kyungri will be leaving tomorrow morning.

Her luggage is empty now because most of her clothes occupied one quarter of Jin’s closet and the latter didn’t mind. It makes it even harder to leave when memories of the past four months keeps reminding her. And the way her arms aren’t listening to her make things harder.

Her eyes look up at the door when she heard knocks from the other side. “Come in.” She wipes her tears up with her sleeves. Jin was standing at the door with both his hands in his pocket and a disturbed look on. He just found out from his mother that Kyungri will be leaving tomorrow and of course he didn’t want that to happen. If not, he wouldn’t be defending her when their manager wanted Kyungri to admit that she had been seducing Jin. That’s how things worked out at big agencies.

 

“I heard that you’ll be leaving.”

 

Jin finds himself saying when his eyes landed on the luggage lying beside of Kyungri. The girl’s eyes were slightly puffy as a result of crying. He notices the eye bags that slightly formed under Kyungri’s eyes. Jin also notices that she is trying to avoid eye con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter