09 Days 'til Christmas; EXO-M OTPs (Taochen, Xiuhan, Kray)

Christmas with EXO

9 Days Until Christmas

Taochen, Xiuhan, and Kray: Mistletoe

Taochen

At some point in time, someone put up the mistletoe in the walkway of the living room. Those who didn’t really want to kiss the person they were walking next to or behind usually went under it alone or ran under it before someone noticed he was under the mistletoe. Some just didn’t care. They walked under, and if they got called on, they got call on. Some went under on purpose. And at this moment, someone is conning two people to go under the mistletoe together.

Jongdae is told to meet Joonmyeon in the living room for something. The vocalist can’t think of what he’d need to see Joonmyeon for, but nevertheless, did what he was told. At the same time, Zitao is asked by Yifan to meet him in the living room to go Christmas shopping. Neither of the boys know that the people that said they wanted them for something didn’t actually need them for anything. They just wanted to get the that was between Jongdae and Zitao out of the way.

Jongdae and Zitao bump into each other on their way out of their rooms. They smile at each other, but say nothing. They don’t even ask where the other is going, which would have been helpful for them, but not for Yifan and Joonmyeon. They both stand in the doorway of the living room, looking for the person that supposedly wanted them, completely forgetting about the mistletoe above them.

“Joonmyeon-hyung…?” Jongdae calls.

“Yifan-ge…?”

Behind them, a voice says, “Ohh, look who’s under the mistletoe today!”

Jongdae and Zitao spin around to see Joonmyeon standing in the kitchen. They glance up at the same time and Zitao gulps and looks at Jongdae. He tries to make a run for it, but is held back by Yifan. Jongdae seems to be wavering on what to do. He knows he can’t run, but he doesn’t really want to kiss Zitao yet, either. Finally, he sighs, accepting his fate.

“Zitao.” He says, trying to get Zitao’s attention.

Zitao is still struggling with Yifan. Jongdae touches Yifan’s arm telling him to let go. Yifan reluctantly lets go, but him and Joonmyeon box them in so they can’t get away. Zitao is avoiding eye contact with Jongdae, looking just above his head at the wall. He's still not really used to being in a relation ship with Jongdae, as it's only been a little while. 

“Zitao.” Jongdae repeats. Zitao looks at him and Jongdae beckons him downwards whispering, “I have an idea on how to get out of this.”

Zitao leans down. “What is it?”

Jongdae reaches up and pecks Zitao’s lips. “That’s how.”

Zitao stares at Jongdae for a long while. After Jongdae kissed Zitao, Joonmyeon and Yifan left. Zitao only moves once he’s sure Yifan and Joonmyeon are gone. Jongdae is about to leave when Zitao pulls him back for a longer kiss. Jongdae, shocked, freezes. Zitao pulls away and smirks at Jongdae.

“We should do this again some time.” He says. Then he walks away leaving a frozen Jongdae standing under the mistletoe alone.

Xiuhan

Lu Han bursts into Minseok’s room with a panicked expression on his face. Worried, Minseok gets up and walks up to Lu Han’s side, wondering what could possibly be wrong. He stands in front of the slightly taller and puts his hand against his forehead to check his temperature. He wasn’t sick.

“What’s wrong, Lu Han-ah?” he asks.

“Minseok-ah, come quick!” Lu Han responds, grabbing Minseok’s wrist and dragging him off.

Minseok tries multiple times to ask Lu Han what’s going on while he’d being dragged, but gets no helpful response. He doesn’t understand what’s going on. Is someone hurt? Is someone sick? What could possibly be wrong? Everything was fine when he went into his room only ten minutes before Lu Han burst in. The only thing that was happening was Joonmyeon and Yifan putting up some extra decorations for Christmas.

Then Minseok remembers what one of the decorations was. Suddenly, he knows what Lu Han is planning. The panicked expression was just an act to get Minseok off his bad. Minseok sighs, but doesn’t try to stop Lu Han from dragging him to the mistletoe.

“Minseokkie, look~” Lu Han says, pointing to the mistletoe above the doorway to the living room. “It’s the mistletoe!”

“Yes, I see it.” Minseok replies boredly.

“We should be one of the first people to go under it!” Lu Han exclaims, nudging Minseok.

Minseok sighs. “And why do I have to be the one to do it with you?”

“Because you’re my Baozi.” Lu Han responds. “Now shut up and kiss me.”

Then, Lu Han pulls Minseok up and kisses him. Minseok doesn’t even care. With how close they’ve been since debut, he’s seen this coming for a long, long time. He just leans in and enjoys the kiss a little bit more than he should.

Kray

Yixing wakes up after a nice dream about him and Yifan getting married. He yawns and stretches, glancing at the bed next to him, which contained said person. He loves that he shares a room with Yifan now. He notices that something is different about Yifan’s bed.

“Yifan-ge…?” he questions, standing up and approaching the bed. “Are you awake or asleep?”

Gently, Yixing lifts up the blanket to see nothing but balled up clothing. It must have been deliberately put like that to make it look like Yifan was still asleep. But if he isn’t in bed, then where is he? Yixing opens the door to their bedroom quietly and peeks around each corner. What time is it even? Is everyone still asleep?

Not seeing anyone wandering around, Yixing steps out and looks around again. He feels a little lonely. His birthday has long passed, so they’re not hiding for a surprise party, that’s for sure.  Maybe they are all still asleep. And maybe Yifan just wanted some fresh air, but didn’t want to worry Yixing. He walks into the kitchen area, not really paying too much attention to anything. He almost misses Yifan standing in the doorway to the living room. He does a double check though.

“Yifan-ge?” he questions, eyeing the elder, who was holding some red flowers (that weren’t roses).

“Merry early Christmas, Yixing.” Yifan says with a dazzling smile.

Yixing smiles his dimpled smile back and approaches Yifan to hug him. Yifan accepts the hug. When Yifan tries to pull away entirely, Yifan pulls him back, causing him to stumble. Yifan catches him easily.

“Ah-ah-ah. You’re not going anywhere yet.” Yifan tells the forgetful singer. “Don’t you know what’s above us?”

Yixing glances up. There’s the mistletoe. Right above them. Yixing, as forgetful and oblivious as he can be, suddenly realizes what Yifan’s plan was. It was already obvious they were an item, but Yixing assumes that because they haven’t been spending too much time together, Yifan wanted to do something for Yixing.

Yixing’s eyes level back to look at Yifan. He’s smiling deviously. Yixing sighs and allows Yifan to lean down and kiss him on the lips. He pulls back a while later, grinning happily.

“Merry Early Christmas, my forgetful unicorn.” He said, kissing Yifan’s forehead.


Word count: 1,193

A/N: This is a bit longer. But individually, there word counts are...

Taochen: 498

Xiuhan: 303

Kray: 381

So really, each part isn't that long. I think they're all short and sweet. And I'm sorry for being a few days behind. I've been busy this past week. I'll try to update as quickly as possible. But I can't think of anything good to write, nor can I think of a new ship/Christmas song. I'll get everything fixed and ready (the pictures) later. Once again, I'm sorry. -bow- 

Enjoy this~