07 Days 'til Christmas; ChanSoo

Christmas with EXO

7 Days Until Christmas

ChanSoo: Frosty the Snowman

Chanyeol jumps in front of Kyungsoo, scaring the shorter vocalist slightly. Kyungsoo takes a breath and glowers up at the tall rapper. He opens his mouth to say something, but Chanyeol beats him to it.

“Hey, hey, Kyungsoo-ah!” he says. “Wanna go outside and make a snowman?”

Kyungsoo sighs. “Chanyeol-hyung, don’t you think we’re too old for that?”

“Who says?” Chanyeol pouts. “I’ve never really made a snowman before…”

“Seriously?” Kyungsoo questions.

Chanyeol nods. “My parents didn’t like me to be in the cold for too long.”

Kyungsoo nods reluctantly. “Alright, we’ll make a snowman. But only because you’ve never made one before.”

Chanyeol gives Kyungsoo his toothy grin. “Yes! Let’s go then~!”

Chanyeol throws his arm around Kyungsoo happily and pulls him towards the front door. For some reason he thinks he doesn’t need a jacket, but Kyungsoo pulls him back as best as he can and grabs jackets for both of them. He sighs when Chanyeol puts his jacket on.

“I think I know why your parents didn’t like you out in the cold for too long…” Kyungsoo mutters.

Chanyeol pouted and hit Kyungsoo lightly. “You’re mean.”

“I’m not mean; I’m just honest.” Kyungsoo states, pulling his other arm through the jacket.  “For example…you’re a giant. It’s not mean. It’s just being honest.”

“To you it might be just honesty.” Chanyeol said. “But it hurts for me. Now let’s go make that snowman before you ruin my mood.”

Kyungsoo opens the door for Chanyeol and lets him leave first. Then, he slowly makes his way after the tall rapper. The boy is already waiting by the front for Kyungsoo. Someone is obviously excited to be building a snowman.

“Hurry up, Kyungsoo-ah!” Chanyeol calls impatiently.

Kyungsoo sighs. “I’ll get there when I get there. Don’t complain; we have all day.”

“You’re so mean today…” Chanyeol pouts. “What’s gotten into you? Normally you’re not this mean.”

“That’s what you think.” Kyungsoo deadpans.

Finally, Kyungsoo stands in front of Chanyeol. This time, Chanyeol opens the door for Kyungsoo and lets him out first. Kyungsoo smiles with his heart shaped smile and thanks Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiles back, pleased he got a smile out of the shorter singer.

“Just thought I’d say…” Chanyeol starts. “I have no clue how to make a snowman. So you have to show me.”

“It’s fine.” Kyungsoo says. “Do you have gloves?”

Chanyeol nods and pulls a pair of gloves out of his pocket. Kyungsoo smiles and takes Chanyeol towards some nice snow. He crouches down and grabs a handful of snow. He tries to make a ball and succeeds. Afterwards, he throws it weakly at Chanyeol.

“Snow’s good.” Kyungsoo says after giving an amused expression to Chanyeol. “Make a snowball. But don’t throw it at me.”

“I can’t guarantee the second one, since you already threw one at me.” Chanyeol smirks.

Kyungsoo sighs. “Alright. You can throw one snowball at me, but only because I threw one at you.”

Chanyeol grins and picks up some snow. He molds it into a ball and throws it at Kyungsoo, who winces and makes a manly yelp. Chanyeol laughs. He makes another snowball, but this time doesn’t throw it at Kyungsoo. He holds it in his hand.

“What now? Are we just gonna make a tiny one?” he asks.

Kyungsoo shakes his head. “No, no. Add a bit more snow to the ball.”

Chanyeol adds more snow to the ball. Kyungsoo also begins to make his own ball. After a bit more explaining, both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are making their own snowballs. Kyungsoo suggests they make a third ball for the head, but Chanyeol refuses.

“He needs to be short.” Chanyeol says. He runs over to help Kyungsoo lift his snowball on top of the bottom snowball. “It needs to have big eyes, too.”

“What? Wae?” Kyungsoo questions.

Chanyeol takes Kyungsoo’s scarf off of him. Kyungsoo protests when the cold air hits his neck, but Chanyeol ignores him. He says, “Because this snowman is going to be you.” He wraps the scarf around the snowman’s ‘neck’ and adds, “And we’ll make another, bigger one that’s going to be me.”

“You wanted to make snowmen based off of…us?” Kyungsoo inquires, his huge eyes getting bigger.

Chanyeol nods happily. “Yeah. Because I love you that much.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes go even wider than thought possible.  Then he looks down at the snow, hiding the blush on his face. He shivers and realizes how cold he is now that he doesn’t have a scarf on. Suddenly, he feels warmth around his neck. Too warm to be any kind of scarf. He glances up to see Chanyeol smiling down at him with his arm around the shorter.

“You seem cold.” Chanyeol says. “We can Snow-Chan tomorrow.” 


word count: 799 (ugh, why couldn't I have just had one more word...?)

A/N: Well, thankfully for me, someone requested a couple pairings for me to do. So here's one of them~ It's probably pretty cheesy. But hey, Chanyeol can be pretty cheesy at times. And so is Kyungsoo. Well...Kyungsoo is more squishy than cheesy. But whatever.  Enjoy~

-still too lazy to make posters for each chapter- //shot