Christmas Eve; EXO-M OTPs

Christmas with EXO

Christmas Eve

EXO-M OTPs: Untitled

It’s Christmas Eve and EXO has a performance with f(x) later in the day. They’ve been practicing since yesterday evening and they’re all dead tired. All they want is a quick break so they can be with their respective boyfriend/best friend.

“Alright, boys.” Their manager says. “Since you did well today, we’ll have a 15 minute break.”

Everyone celebrates by giving each other high fives and running up to hug each other. Finally they can have time together. After a moment of collapsing to the floor, exhausted, they find their way to their boyfriend and/or best friend.

Zitao pants heavily as he puts his head on Jongdae’s shoulder. Yifan joins the two alone, and Minseok drags Lu Han over next to Jongdae. Jongdae smiles at all of his friends as he puts his arm around Zitao half protectively. There’s a few minutes of silence as everyone catches their breath and gets comfy with their boyfriend. Yifan is quiet, looking around the room. He meets eyes with Yixing and they smile at each other.

“You did really well this time, Jongdae-ah.” Minseok complements. “Your dancing is improving.”

Jongdae smiles. “Thanks, Minseok-hyung. So what are you two planning to do for Christmas before tomorrow’s show?”

Minseok shrugs and looks at Lu Han. “I dunno. Whatever Lu wants to do. What are you two doing?”

“Jongdae-hyung is making us a Christmas dinner.” Zitao says happily. “Then we’re going back to our coffee shop.”

Yixing appears next to Yifan and sits next to him. “Hey guys. How are you all feeling? Excited for tonight’s concert?”

“Yup.” Lu Han bubbles. “Can’t wait to dance to Candy! It’s going to be so fun~”

Minseok squeezes Lu Han’s hand. “I’m sure you’re only excited for the little thing we do.”

Lu Han smiles. “Of course not just that, Seokkie!”

Jongdae glances at Zitao, who looks a little guilty. “Hey, hey. What’s the matter, Taozi?”

“I just thought of something…” Zitao mutters. He looks at Yifan, then back at Jongdae. “The dance that Yifan-hyung and I do during Candy…”

Jongdae rubs Zitao’s shoulder affectionately. “It’s fine, jagiya. It’s all for fun, I understand.”

Zitao snuggles closer to Jongdae and hides his face. Jongdae laughs and pats the younger’s head gently. Zitao mumbles something unintelligible but it was probably an apology. Jongdae rolls his eyes and gets Zitao to look at him.

“Jagiya, you know I couldn’t be mad at you.” Jongdae says. “Even if you do hang around a lot with Yifan-hyung.”

“Yeah, plus I have my own problems to deal with.” Yifan adds. Yixing looks at him. “Hey, you don’t know I’m talking about you!”

Yixing laughs. “Whatever you say, hyung.”

“Only 5 minutes left of breaktime, boys!” the manager calls.

“Oh, come on, Zitao, cheer up.” Jongdae says. “This is just for the fans, remember? The fans believe in all the wrong pairings, so why not give them what they want and let them believe that it’s real.”

Zitao manages a smile. “I like Yifan-hyung. But not in that way. He’s my big, rich brother and nothing more.”

“I know, Taozi, I know.” Jongdae says, patting Zitao’s hand. “Or at least I’d hope so.”

“I’m being honest!” Zitao exclaims. “You know me well enough to know!”

Jongdae laughs. “Yes, of course. I know. I was just toying with you. You know I love you.”

Zitao looks down embarrassed. “I love you too…”

“Awe, it’s so cutee~” Lu Han coos, cuddling closer to Minseok. “It’s our turn now, Baozi! I love you~”

Minseok stays silent, which worries Lu Han. He nudges Minseok. “Hey…I said I love you. Don’t you love me back?”

Minseok’s pokerface fails and he laughs. “Of course I love you back, Lu. Who wouldn’t?”

Lu Han hits Minseok repetitively. “Meanie. You had me scared for a second!”

“Ow, stop it, Lu!” Minseok whines, squirming. “That hurts!”

“I won’t stop unless you apologize and give me a sincere profession of your love to me.” Lu Han responds, still hitting Minseok.

The others just laugh and move away, letting the two lovebirds have their fun. Minseok pouts slightly and winces in pain. After bearing with it for a second longer, Minseok groans in pain and manages to say, “Ouch. Okay, I’m sorry!”

Lu Han doesn’t stop hitting him. “And…?”

“And I love you with all my heart!” Minseok says.

“Not good enough.” Lu Han replies bluntly.

Minseok purses his lips in annoyance. “Fine.”

He leans in and kisses Lu Han passionately, causing the three-month-younger’s hitting to cease as he instead puts his arms on Minseok’s forearms, enjoying the kiss. To Lu Han’s dismay, Minseok pulls away not soon later. Lu Han manages to steal one last kiss, though.

“Good enough?” Minseok questions.

Lu Han nods speechlessly. Minseok laughs and hugs Lu Han tightly against him. He whispers, “I really do love you though.”

Meanwhile, Zitao and Jongdae are also off kissing. After another moment or so of arguing about whether they love each other, Jongdae quiets Zitao by kissing him. Quiet murmurs of ‘I love you’ could be heard in between kisses until they both understand each other’s love. 


word count: 858

A/N: I'm sorry. I love the EXO-M line too much. Not too much of Kray, but that's because Kris's Christmas present to Lay is lovee. Tomorrow is Christmas ERMERGERD.  Also, if you don't know what I'm talking about when they're talking about singing Candy (by H.O.T), watch their perf of it during SMWeek. Here are some gifs, too, but I do suggest you watch the video. 

 

Xiuhan's little dance:

 

 

Taoris's little dance: (which I'll admit is freaking adorable dispite not liking Taoris)