08 Days 'til Christmas; SuSoo.

Christmas with EXO

8 Days Until Christmas

SuSoo(?): Christmas Just Ain’t Christmas [Without the One you Love]

Ever since that radioshow where Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo both said they’d date each other if they were a girl, the members have been noticing something between them. Like maybe they weren’t just joking. Maybe they did have feeling for each other. Or maybe they just lied. Only they knew. Well, Kyungsoo was too afraid to admit he liked Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon was just waiting for the right time.

Even though Christmas is nearing, neither of the boys seem to be very excited about it. Not as much as the others, at least. Plus, you’d think Joonmyeon would be happy about it, being the leader and all. But he seems to be faking his excitement. Kyungsoo is just void of emotion in general.

“Kyungsoo-ah, what’s wrong?” Jongdae tries to ask.

“Nothing’s wrong, Jongdae.” Kyungsoo replies. “Why do you ask?”

“You look sad.” Jongdae says. “There’s only 8 days until Christmas. Aren’t you happy about it?”

“Of course.” Kyungsoo responds. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“You sure are bad at showing excitement, then.” Jongdae mutters. He walks away, tired of trying to figure out Kyungsoo’s problems.

“What was that about?” a familiar voice that Kyungsoo loves to hear asks.

Kyungsoo spins around. Suddenly there’s a smile on his face. “Nothing really. Jongdae is just being nosey as usual.”

“That’s not nice to say, you know.” Joonmyeon says.

Kyungsoo looks down. “Oh…sorry.”

Joonmyeon chuckles. “It’s fine, it’s fine. I can’t be mad at you.”

Kyungsoo’s smile reappears. “Really?”

“Of course not. You’re too cute.” Joonmyeon responds, smiling back.

Kyungsoo blushes. “T-thanks…”

Joonmyeon ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair. “Aigoo, embarrassed Kyungsoo is so adorable.”

“Y-yah, I’m not a baby you know!” Kyungsoo complains.

“No, but you’re cute like one.” Joonmyeon says. “You know. I don’t think Christmas would be the same if you weren’t here.”

“I…could say the same about you, Joonmyeon-hyung.” Kyungsoo admits. He realizes what he just said and adds, “B-because you’re our leader! Without you, it would be chaotic.”

“I don’t think Christmas would be the same without you…because Christmas isn’t the same without someone you love.” Joonmyeon winks.

Kyungsoo blushes. Could that be considered a confession? Kyungsoo doesn’t know. Probably. 


Word count: 369 (aw, if only it was 365...)

A/N: Very short this one is. I ran out of pairings okay? Plus, I remembered that Suho and D.O said respectively if they were female they would date each other (in male form, obviously). And I have no clue about the song. I just looked up Christmas songs on Google and found this one. Although I think the song is supposed to be kinda sad like the dude had a girl, but she left, so Christmas wasn't the same after. IDK. BTW, can you read this font easily? I got tired of using Times New Roman all the time. At least I'm back on track. And I get off of school on Friday (to those who are already out of school, you guys . Just kidding I love you all. But seriously. Those who got out eariler, ya'll are lucky.)

Now, off to making posters for the chapters that I've been too lazy to do chapters for.