04 Days 'til Christmas; KaiBaek

Christmas with EXO

4 Days Until Christmas

KaiBaek: Untitled

Ever since Jongin and Baekhyun became an item standing beneath the Christmas tree, the two have been almost inseparable. Well, minus the times when Baekhyun has to promote Miracles in December. Neither care of the other is touchy with another member, because they both know it’s just because they need someone to be with them until they can be reunited.

“Baekkie.” Jongin calls after a performance of Christmas Day. “Can I see you in the bathroom for a second?”

Baekhyun tilts his head, but obliges quickly and follows Jongin into the bathroom. Jongin closes and locks the door so there aren’t and disturbances and turns back to Baekhyun. First, he kisses him, but stops to look over Baekhyun for a while. Baekhyun stares back up at him.

“We need to do something on Christmas.” Jongin decides. “Something special and romantic.”

“Funny. I was thinking the exact same thing.” Baekhyun says. “Maybe we could go out for dinner together alone, time permitted. Or just walk around, get coffee or something.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Jongin agrees. “Anyways, where was I?”

Jongin goes back to kissing Baekhyun. They stay in the bathroom for a little while longer, and then decide to go back to the others so that they didn’t get worried. Both are excited that Christmas is only 4 days away, and are thinking about more things they can do on their little Christmas date. Though Baekhyun’s thoughts are less inappropriate than Jongin’s are.

Jongin leans down to whisper in Baekhyun’s ear. “I forgot to say this in the bathroom, but I love you.”

That brings a smile to Baekhyun’s face. “I love you too, Jonginnie.” 


word count: 281

SHH. I know this is short. I think it's cute though. With a little bit of Jongin's natural yness. I'm just trying to get everything done before I have to go to bed. Now...I just need to figure out what other pairing to use.  -cries- This is so hard....