14 Days 'til Christmas; Krisho

Christmas with EXO

14 Days until Christmas

Krisho: I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause

It’s late at night, and Zitao wanted a drink of water. Because it’s dark, he wakes up Sehun and drags him into the kitchen with him. He doesn’t think anyone is up, and it’s dead silent. And very dark. A very groggy Sehun is just groaning like a zombie, but Zitao ignores him. All he really wants is water and Sehun was only his company to know he’s not alone.

“Why me?” Sehun groans suddenly, now awake enough to form coherent words. “Why not Jongdae-hyung or something? Yifan-hyung?”

“You’re the closest one to my room. Yifan-ge isn’t in his bed. I don’t know where he is, though.” Zitao replies.

“What about Joonmyeon-hyung?”

“I never looked.”

Sehun groans again. “I’m leaving. I need sleep.”

“No, don’t leave!” Zitao protests. “I’m coming.”

“Hurry up then.” Sehun is already walking away, nearing the living room.

Meanwhile, in said living room, Joonmyeon and Yifan are decorating the dorm living room on their own. Just to get in the festive spirit, Yifan is wearing a Santa costume. They finish decorating and look around at their handy work. They didn’t notice Zitao and Sehun go past the living room, nor were they paying attention to them talking.

“We did a good job, didn’t we Kris Kringle?” Joonmyeon comments.

“If I’m Santa, then what does that make you?” Yifan questions with a glint in his eye.

“I’m just the kid’s mother.” Joonmyeon responds.

Yifan laughs and steps forwards. “Well then it looks like Santa’s about to kiss mommy.”

Joonmyeon chuckles and accepts the offer of a kiss. The taller leader leans down and captures the lips of the other, shorter leader. At around that time, Zitao and Sehun pass by the living room, and at the worst possible time, look into the room. Zitao opens his mouth to say something, but Sehun covers it.

“Shh,” Sehun whispers. “If we get caught out late, we might get yelled at. Even though you dragged me out here.”

Zitao glares at Sehun, but nods and removes Sehun’s hand from his mouth. They both walk away, a little bit shocked at what they seen. Zitao saw his ‘mama’ kissing a very thin Santa Clause. Sehun…well he is just weirded out. In the end, both boys try to sleep it off.

The clueless leaders continued kissing for a little while longer, enjoying their peace and quiet while the two maknae’s try not to remember what they just witnessed. Then they leave the living room and go off into one of their rooms. In Zitao’s bedroom, the Chinese maknae is staring at the ceiling thinking, ‘Did I just see my ‘mama’ kissing Santa?’


Word count: 451

A/N: I could have probably made this longer..but as it's 10:30PM here (10/12/13) I was kinda in a rush because I was busy doing something else...yeah. I'll post a picture for the chapter tomorrow.