15 Days 'til Christmas; Taochen

Christmas with EXO

15 Days until Christmas

Taochen: Winter Wonderland

It had started snowing overnight. Now there is already a whole bunch of snow on the ground, and it’s still falling. Jongdae looks out the window of their dorm and watches as the snow falls happily. Zitao comes up behind him, wondering what his hyung is doing. He puts his hands on the elder singer’s shoulders, startling slightly, but making him look at Zitao.

“What are you doing, gege?” he asks.

Jongdae smiles. “Watching the snow fall.” He drags Zitao next to him on the couch. “Isn’t it pretty?”

“It is…” Zitao responds. “I wanna walk in it.”

“You don’t want to catch a cold, do you?” Jongdae questions, but gets up anyways. He walks to the coat rack and pulls off two heavy winter jackets. He tosses one to Zitao. “Make sure to have a hat, scarf and gloves, too.”

Zitao grins widely as he catches the jacket. “We’re really going?”

“We won’t be going far. Maybe just to get drinks.” Jongdae responds. He puts his jacket on and grabs the nearest beanie. “Do you want the other one here? Or do you want your panda hat?”

Zitao thinks for a second. “Didn’t you buy me the panda hat?”

Jongdae nods. “For your birthday.”

“I’ll wear that then.” Zitao decides.

Jongdae smiles and tosses the furry panda hat at the younger, panda like boy. Zitao catches it and walks towards Jongdae. He grabs his gloves and his scarf quickly and looks at Jongdae, waiting for the shorter to finish making himself cozy. Zitao mentally chuckles at how lost Jongdae looks in the huge jacket he’s wearing.

“Ready?” Jongdae asks.

Zitao nods. “Let’s go~”

Without saying anything (as it was early in the morning and they didn’t want to wake anyone up), both boys walk out of their dorm and into the cold, beautiful, snowy outside. Zitao breaths and he can see his breath. Somehow, that makes him smile. Jongdae notices and smiles also.

“Do you think we’ll see any Christmas decorations up?” Zitao asks Jongdae.

“Maybe. We’ll just have to keep an eye out.” Jongdae says. “Stick close, though. We might accidently get separated.”

Zitao bites his lip. He hesitantly reaches over and loops his hand through Jongdae’s arm. Jongdae smiles slightly. They walk for a while until they end up at a café. They enter the café and order two peppermint hot chocolates and sit near the window.

“I like snow.” Zitao comments, looking out the window.

“I do too.” Jongdae replies. “But do you know what I like more?”

Zitao looks at Jongdae curiously. “What?”

“You.” Jongdae says with a smile.

“Oh…” Zitao says in a quiet voice.

“Shall we stay out a bit longer?” Jongdae questions with another smile.

Zitao blushes and manages a nod. Jongdae smiles and stands up. He helps Zitao up and they leave the café. Jongdae looks around and smiles for a second. He nudges Zitao.

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?” Jongdae sings. “In the lane, snow is glistening… C’mon, Zitao, sing with me. We’re happy…

Tonight.” Zitao joins in the song awkwardly.

Walking in a winter wonderland.” They sing together.

Jongdae smiles and laughs, putting his arm around Zitao happily. Zitao manages a smile as well and they walk in the warmth of each other slowly until they get back to their dorm. 


Word count: 560

A/N: Sorry for making the 'confession' similar to the previous one...I feel like saying that when confessing is cute. I'm lame, I'm sorry. 

On another note, my sister suggested I do Taochen when I asked her. I'm so proud of her for liking them~ (I kinda...forced her to, though, with all my Taochen fics. xDD) Tomorrow will be KrisHo. My sister gave me a hilarious idea for them. Huehuehue. ;)

Also, if you don't already know, I'm making all of these pictures for each chapter myself. That's why they're so crappy.