16 Days 'til Christmas; Xiuhan

Christmas with EXO

16 Days until Christmas

XiuHan: First Snow

After about three hours of decorating their dorm, (most of which was taken up by ‘debating’ on what to put where and how much of it) the twelve members of EXO finally finish. The rowdiness of the dorm is unbelievable, but Yifan, with the help of the two eldest, manage to get them all going towards their rooms (and in some cases, going into someone else’s room with the person who actually sleeps in the room). Now it’s only Yifan, Minseok and Lu Han in the living room.

“Aren’t you two going to bed?” Yifan asks curiously. “We have a schedule tomorrow, remember?”

“I want to see if it will snow tonight.” Lu Han replies, almost childishly. “And Minseok’s keeping me company.”

Yifan rolls his eyes, knowing they just want time to cuddle before they have to go into their separate rooms. Nevertheless, the leader leaves the two alone. Once Yifan is in his room, Lu Han cranes his neck to peer out the window behind him and Minseok.

“Do you think it’s actually going to snow?” Lu Han asks Minseok.

“The weather channel said it was supposed to snow at around midnight.” Minseok confirms. “We’ll just have to be patient.”

Lu Han sighs. “I don’t want to be patient…I want it to snow now!”

“You’re acting like you’ve never seen it snow, Lu.” Minseok states. “It’s not like it never snows in Korea or China.”

“I know, but I want to see snow with you.” Lu Han replies. “Maybe we should wait outside until it snows.”

“Are you crazy, Lu?!” Minseok exclaims. “Do you know how cold it is outside?”

“We can bring tea or hot chocolate out…” Lu Han says. “And wear warm jackets and hats and scarves.”

Minseok sighs. “Let’s just stay inside where it’s warm. Just because there’s no snow, it doesn’t mean it’s not cold.”

Lu Han pouts. “Baozi, please…”

“Lu, no.” Minseok insists. “I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Minseok…”

“Lu Han.”

Lu Han sighs and reluctantly snuggles closer to Minseok. He places his head on Minseok’s shoulder. “Wake me up when it starts to snow…”

With the blink of an eye, Lu Han is fast asleep. Minseok smiles and fixes Lu Han’s hair gently. He props himself up so he can easily see the window, but also hold Lu Han’s weight and looks out the window. By the time it starts to snow, Minseok is already nodding off. He accidently hits his chin on Lu Han’s head lightly, which wakes him up (but surprisingly not Lu Han) and looks around. It’s still fairly dark—already half past twelve.

Minseok’s eyes widen when he sees a small white substance falling outside. He grins; he’d always liked watching snow fall for the first time of the year. He nudges Lu Han a few times to wake him up. Lu Han jerks awake, narrowly hitting Minseok in both the face and…elsewhere.

“Sorry…” Lu Han mumbled tiredly.

Minseok waves it off. “Look outside.”

Lu Han turns his head. A smile spreads across his face and he holds Minseok tighter. “Wah, Seokkie, it’s so pretty!”

Minseok is half tempted to say ‘not as pretty as you’, but knows that Lu Han would get mad if he called Lu Han anything but manly. Instead he just smiles back.

“But you know what’s prettier?” Lu Han asks.

Minseok tilts his head. “Christmas lights?”

“Yes…but not exactly what I was thinking of.”

“Lit up Christmas trees?”

“…Well, yes. But still not what I was thinking of.”

“What is it then? You know I’m bad at guessing things!”

Lu Han rolls his eyes and kisses Minseok’s cheek. “You’re so oblivious and naïve, Minseok. I’m talking about you.”

Minseok blushes. “Oh…” He smiles. “I didn’t want to say this…but you are too.”

Lu Han playfully punches Minseok in the arm. “Hey, I’m manly not pretty.”

“Of course you are, Lu Han.” Minseok says. “You’re a pretty manly person.”

Lu Han smiles. “I saw what you did there. And I would be mad if you weren’t so cute.”

Minseok smiles again. “You couldn’t be mad at me if you tried, and you know it.”

Lu Han snuggles closer than thought possible to Minseok, squeezing his waist slightly. “I know. That’s because you mean so much to me.”  


Word Count: 728

A/N: So...this might drag on too long. And really, the chapter only has on thing to do with the title; the fact that it's cold outside, and the fact that they're waiting for a 'white christmas' AKA snow. But still it's cute. xD Gotta love XiuHan. If anyone get's my 'pretty manly' pun/joke, you win. (What do you win? IDK) 

I changed the name of this chapter so it fit more. Not that it literally means what EXO's First Snow means...just because it's the first snow. I'll fix the picture when I decide to work on the ones I haven't done.