17 Days 'til Christmas; Kray

Christmas with EXO

17 Days until Christmas

Kray: All I Want for Christmas is You

Yifan used to be pretty lazy when it came to getting Christmas presents for people. Used to be; that is until Yixing started being helpful, nice, and supportive to Yifan (thought it wasn’t like he never was). Now, Yifan feels like he needs to pay homage to his friend and the ‘mother’ of EXO-M. Since the beginning of December, Yifan has been subtly trying to ask Yixing what he wants for Christmas. Unfortunately, every time he tries to ask, Yixing either isn’t paying too much attention, or he’s just being plain forgetful.

“So…Yixing. Christmas is coming.” Yifan tries to get an answer out of Yixing after a schedule.  

“Yes, it is.” Yixing responds. “We have a concert that day, too.”

“Yeah, we do, don’t we…?” Yifan says. “Are you going to tell our fans what you want for Christmas?”

Yixing shrugs casually. “It depends.”

That answer makes Yifan a little bit angry. But he can’t stay mad at Yixing, so he pushes his anger away. Instead, he replaces the anger with determination to find out what Yixing wants. He mentally sighs, though, knowing that Yixing can be pretty clueless and stubborn.

“Do you even want anything?” Yifan questions.

“I don’t really know.” Yixing answers. “I haven’t actually thought much about it.”

Yifan wants to facepalm at Yixing’s response. Of course Yixing of all people still doesn’t know what he wants for Christmas. You have people who have their Christmas wishlist months before Christmas. Then you have Yixing who, with only seventeen more days until Christmas, still doesn’t know what he wants. Yifan is almost tempted to just walk away when Yixing speaks again.

“Wait…actually…” Yixing looks at Yifan. His dimple is indented slightly, meaning he was either trying hard not to smile, or is making a small smile. “For Christmas, I think all I really want and need is you. Well, also for the fans to be safe and happy, but mainly just you.”

Yifan stares at Yixing for a long time. How is it that Yifan knew Yixing was going to say something like that? Besides the fact that he always finds himself wishing that Yixing wants him for Christmas. Yifan even considered once to just outright confess to Yixing on Christmas. Suddenly, the lyrics to ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’ start to play in Yifan’s head. It’s at that moment Yifan knows exactly what he’s going to do for Yixing on Christmas. He smiles at Yixing.

“Alright, thanks, Yixing.” Yifan says.

With that, he walks off humming ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’, leaving a very confused Yixing wondering what just happened. 


Word count: 449