No. 6

Pitch Black

thud .

The loud sound of thud could be heard clearly . Something broke . What is it ? The huge crash caused Jieun to woke up from her sleep . Feeling shock and cconfused , she rubs her eyes several times . Is she blind or the surrounding is pitch black naturally . Then she realized that in the middle of the night as she saw the moonlight shone into her room  . Wow .. she's really tired from the school alright .  .. She carefully rubs the stuff around her , walls, is still there , her bed , desk and homeworks , now .. switch.. aha- (click) Finally the room is bright as ever . Jieun could see her homework papers scatters on her desk . And what's this ? Jieun slowly reached for the piece of paper on the floor . Ohh . 

I love Byun Baekhyun                  Byun Baekhyun saranghae!                Baekhyun . You mental catastrophe 

Jieun immedietly tears it into pieces before dumping it into the bin . To get rid of the evidence . But how in the world did it suddenly lays on the floor ? She just threw it away yesterday ! Oh wait . There's someone else in this house . She forgets . Maru ... don't pick anything from the bin . I've warn you !! Jieun face palmed herself as she thought of Maru . Maybe he's dead from starving . Great now she's alone . With a poker face and annoyed feelings , she went downstairs to check out the crashing sound earlier . 

Jieun took a deep breathe to control herself from exploding in anger . 

" Great . Its my last birthday gift you break . Get out of my face Maru " How annoyed and sad she was seeing her birthday present shattered on the floor . Its her last birthday gift she ever received . A cute small vase from her mother . It had been stay survive in the same spot for at least 5 years . Not more . Thanks for living with us for 5 years you stupid vase . Jieun sweep the sharp glass onto a book .An old one .She never seen that before . Weird . Where she even pulled it out ? under the chair . Full of dust . But she won't mind that . Its an old book afterall . Pshh . JIeun thought that as she walked towards the bin in the kitchen . Hey , where's Maru ? Is he really dead ? 

She then return to her room , having some rest . The face expression she'll use every day , every time , every second  , poker face . She thought that its the most suitable face expression she had from all these times suddenly it turns out as a shocked one . Why ? The old and useless book she said is actually  her mom's diary . (uh oh)

Jieun's eyes went big and round as she carefully observe the old and brown colour pages one by one to avoid the rusty page to fall. She reads it . True , its her mother's . But she never told her about this . She never informs Jieun that she owned a diary . Probably worried if she reads it . Every single of the words she reads is exactly the same way her mother talks . Even the handwriting . So , anyone denying the truth ?      In every single page , its fully written well . About her mother's feelings and experience . One of the stained page , it totally reminds her about the first time learning to cook with her mother . The sauce stain on the page . Are you resting well up there ?      And the last page really caught her attention . The last page is the day she killed her parents , the day her mother's last update and the last confession she made . Jieun dosen't know about this . How shock she was .

February 19th 2006 ( let's  say we're in 2011 right now ;D)

Good night  there dear diary . Tomorrow us whole family will move to a new and huge new house . I really hope that Jieun would be really happy ! Plus , she's in a realtionship with Wooyoung right now . She must've been happy since they're going out this moment . Where are they ? Well , you must understand a mother's feeling . I bet they're in a good time together by now . Well , don't bother them . I still have my excited feelings to express you know ? since my only daughter is busy with her boyfriend and school so I don't think I should disturb her .

Dear Diary , I'm really excited to know that we're moving out tomorrow . We don't even tell Jieun about its location . Its a suprise ! Well , its actually a gift from her father for having a straight A's in her studies . Congratulation Jieun ! Mom loves you soo much ! And in certain way , her birthday is coming soon so I did prepare a gift for my baby girl . Guess what ? Its a bracelet . I placed in her drawer so she'll find it herself . I know its so soon but I have this feeling ... a weird one . . And thats why I gave her that !  It could last forever if she took a really good care of it . My clumsy Jieun . She cries a lot these days .. what's wrong honey ? Ah , well I must end here now . Me and my husband will be going to fetch Jieun in the bus stop then we'll head to our new house . We'll just take a look and stroll around there . You know , to compare the new and the old . kkk . Good Night . 

P/S: You must've been very curious with the new house location aren't you ? Only you , diary , me and my husband will know its location . Well , here it is ! one of the coziest house in Hapjeong ! I don't know the direction well but I know its characteristic . An average sized house with blue roof .  The home's space is full with beutiful bloom flower and a small hut for any of us who wants to have some peace and rest . There ! Sounds nice right ? Because its really is ! 

End .  Lee Hyun Jung last update for today . Bye-bye 

A tear slipped on her cheeks and landed on the page . In a moment , the paper absorbs her tear and dried really quickly .  How touching this is . Her mothers feeling from the few hours before her death . Even the present her mother prepares , she never finds it . She dosen't even know it . How hurting it was . Suddenly , she thought about something . The abonden house .... since now she knows the characteristic of it , she ... have to search for it . And claim for it . Jieun quickly dashed towards the drawer and seriously search it underneath the books . But then , she saw a shining thing . Wow . Its already past 5 years and this bracelet is still .... shining .. DAebak . 

Jieun does her best in holding her tears . No more crying . Lee Jieun ... have you forgotten ? You're a Bad Girl .Jieun dumped herself into her bed and faced her side . Reaching for the phone . While carressing the bracelet gently , she waits for the call to be connected after she dailed the number she requesed . 

" We apologize , the number you called is unavailable . Please send a message after this beep .... (aishh ! molla) *Beeep"

" I don't care who are you but .. we're both  killers . And there's something I've always wanted to know , Have you changed ?" Jieun slightly said it with a hard tone .But her message is never been received to the person . And she know that stupid reality. She can't hold this anymore . She burst into tears for HOURS . Her eyes got swelled by crying too much . Her palms had also leaved a mark on it since she was clentching her bracelet for too long and strong . She trembled . The bad girl Jieun might be a cry baby NOW ( true) but let's see the HUGE difference tomorrow .        Jieun almost fell asleep when a barking sound encoed in her ears . Maru ? He's dragging his bowl . Oh . She forgots to eat and give him his food . Clumsy you . With that lazy steps , she drags herself towards the kitchen and gave Maru foods . A lot for him to eat but for Jieun , she ate this thing . Sleeping pills . She wanted to have a good sleep for tomorow . I'll be a huge day . She expects that.

" Sh*t . Its morning . " Jieun cursed as she's about to burries herself in the thick layers of blanket when she saw a pink shade in the sky . The sun is almost out . And she didn't sleep the whole day . Wait . Maybe a few hours .

EVERYONE ~~~ Hello again !! Like I predict , TRIPLE update in a day ~~ Thanks to your comments ! It encaurages me A LOT !! Thats why I LOVE comments ~~ Kekekeke 

So , How's it ? Joah ? Ani ? 

Everyone , actually I wanted to make the Baekand Hunmoments for this chapter but I don't really know why I ended it up like this . It makes me more PUZZLED ~~ But .. I'll do my BEST to entertain you fellas' 

Oh and that 'chicken is not my style' issues . TRUE !!~~ I got that from uri cold guy KRIS . Thanks to him I got inspired to make Baekhyun got his thought from . 

Well , I'll update more tomorrow so for the new readers ,

COMMENT 

  &

SUBSCRIBE

EXO SHOWTIME TOTALLY MADE ME CRAZY WITH THEIR funny side

cute squishy and especially their _____ uhh describe it .

SEE YA !~