No. 16

Pitch Black

The unfamiliar scent she inhaled really gives her mind to get in a total fuse . The fragrance is too strong yet , its really , confusing . T-this scent contains alchohol . Not much , just a little . Even when her eyes is still closed , Jieun would think of something . Its just endless of stuff she could think of out there . Her questions overflowed from her brain and replaced with new thing again and again . Too curious . For this one time , what and who's scent is this ? Placing her colourful mind aside , she focused on opening her eye lids . It felt so heavy but she succeed . Where am I ? The first sentences she thought as soon as she saw the plain white ceiling on top of her . Its way too modern in here .. Jieun turned her head to sight after discovering herself being tugged in the dark blue comforter . Not interested into the owner of this bed but , its warm and perfect . Even her feets forms some sweats . She saw beside the bed she was lying , there's another one over there . Just a few meters away . But , on it . Three boys sleeping together . What in the world ! - Despite from the warm and comfortable she's having , Jieun really dosen't want to leave this bed however , she automatically jumped out from there as one of the boys called her name . H-his soothing voice .... really made Jieun freak out .

Baekhyun calls out her continuesly but , she didn't respond to it for a while . He then , rubbed his eyes several times to confirm this . Jieun is awake ? Baekhyun set a smile on his face but his lips forms an 'o' shaped unexpectedly . In a blink of eye , Jieun was on the floor . Frowning in pain . Why is she so clumsy . ? Well, until now on Baekhyun still forgets about Jieun's reputation . A Bad Girl . Considering her childish act , Jieun really did captured his heart .    Jieun's eyes roams around the room to have a better look since the dark shrouded her vision as soon as her eyes started to get use with the dark surrounding . Jieun gasp . Who's room is this ? Where am I ? Who are they ? And why-

Baekhyun who was in the middle of the two guys suddenly dashed towards Jieun and quickly hugged her tightly . She can't contain her feels . No matter what , all she knows is that , She was dying at first , then , Baekhyun and Sehun saved her . Pitch Dark . As soon as she opens her eyes , she got all scared especially theres 3 unknown guys sleeping there . I tell you , she's really scared for the first time . Suddenly , someone hugs her and she recognize this scent . Whoever is he/she , she's really scared and she needs someone to lean on . WIthout hesitating , Jieun moved her hands to - hug him back . There's no word you could describe her feelings . To much mixture in it . But one thing , she likes it . Its comfortable . She felt secured . Jieun snuggles deeper into his chest without knwing whoever he is . Jieun filled her lungs with this scent calmly , right before she knows this smell very well . Too late . The lights are suddenly switched on . There ,  you could see two figure embracing each other on the floor . The world stopped for a moment . The two guys on bed got their mouth hanging . Their first sight was fixed onto them on the floor . And the first movement was made is , Jieun lift her head up from his shoulder to see the two guys on the bed , watching them . She then slowly moved her sight to his face . Oh Sh*t.

" Hyung ! What's with the hugging !" Sehun shouted really loud . Enough to make all the sleepyheads to get wide awake . The guy beside him to , crack into an awkward laugh then closed his mouth in disbelieve . As much as Jieun wanted to release her grip and run away to a far , far place and burries herself , she just can't . Baekhyun won't let her go . He even embraced her tighter . But this time , weird , its to tight until she would grasp to find air . I-its too .. t-tight . The main word she wanted to say out loud for him to hear , unfortunately , it nevers escaped from . Its locked and sealed . 

" Yah , let her go . You wouldn't want her to die , right?" His low tuned voice just got her to have goosebumps , but it fade away as soon as Baekhyun released her body from his arms . The guy there , formed an eye smile and the cheeky smile of his once he saw Baekhyun rubs his nape while facing Jieun . He mouthed 'mianhe' but she just won't give him her beautiful smile as return . Jieun continues to stare at him with her blazzing lazer . Suddenly , Sehun reached her hand when she's about to gift Baekhyun a nice punch although she couldn't deny the nice feeling of flowers blooming in her heart .." You're not cold anymore ~ Thank god " He smiled and gave her his eye smile while still having her hand warping on his . Oh Sehun . Stop ruining my feelings . Yes , Sehun just got a level up . Oh and him too , got a glare from Jieun . 

" Where am I ?" Jieun got into her sense when she realized that the two wolves in front of her just transformed into a sheepish sheep . 

" In EXO's dorm and me and Baekhyun's room" He failed to get her heart only with his silly ear-to-ear grin . Its not worth it . Only if its Baekhyun or Sehun's , she's definitely fall for them even more . Chanyeol's grin fades away as Jieun didn't react to his cute smile , they said . Damn . It dosen't work on her . Yeah Chanyeol . It dosen't even left any scars on her . Chanyeol looks away as he thinks deeper . She's different from the other girls . But somehow Baekhyun and Sehun caught him off guard as they glares at him with their hateful eyes . Uh oh . Guess they noticed that he's trying to flirt her . They must've be thinking me badly . Look at their eyes . Its burning hot .  

" Sorry for flirting your girl , guys . Okay . I understood . They're yours " Chanyeol finnaly apologize since he couldn't stand with their glare he received . Its uncomfortable and its killing him slowly . Both Baekhyun and Sehun nooded in agreement while crossing their arms however , this leads Jieun to -

" What?! I'm not their girl . They are not even worth it !" 

" Eung~ But you kissed me ~" He revealed a one stupid secret which was supposed to be kept forever infront of someone he shouldn't . Hey , stupid ....

" I do NOT !! You're the one who kissed me , idiot!" Nice correction Jieun . -,-''

" Jieun-ee , I saved your life ~ You owe me -...your heart " A shocking words from one and only Byun Baekhyun . Too shocking . 

" !!!!!!! " Lee Jieun is speechless . 

" WHAT!!?" His voice enchoed in the chaos room . Oh no . They forget about the tall guy on the bed . He's hearing ....- everything . His voice got these 3 loose cannons to froze for a while and went pale . Their shocking secrets . . Is now in the hand of a happy virus and loud guy . . The two huge isuues and confessions ..... is now .....- OHMYGOSH...

" Park Chanyeol , now calm down and shut-" Baekhyun tried to calm him but Chanyeol is just too suprised and excited with this . He jumped out from the bed and ......... 

" EXO !! gather up !! hot isuues -HOT ISSUES!!!!" The dark 3.00a.m. morning is filled with tease and laugh and - *sigh ... its too late for them to get all the members to sleep back since they just interfere their rest . Well , maybe if its Lay or Kyungsoo , it would be okay to disturb them but ... Kris .... .. he'll burn you alive .. (LOL) So , fastforward , the trio's face is fully red by now . And all the sleepy members got wide awake . Lucky them , got intertain by the hot issues but for Jieun . She really wants to commit suicide by now if Baekhyun and Sehun didn't held her hand to prevent her from turning over the table . SHe 's really boiling when the other made the annoying sound effect . 

Oh Sehun , Byun Baekhyun , I'll make you regret it all ... especially you . Park Chanyeol ! Get your grave ready ! You hear me !

Hello ~~ That's all for now ~~ I'm thinking of doing double update .. But somehow , Aihh- molla ~ Let's see...  So? How's the chap here ? You like it ? Chanyeol is really- ! kekeke Its the Happy Virus I'm sayin' So , who do you think is the real culprit ? Sehun? Baekie? Channie? 

COMMENT  +  SUBSCRIBE  = SQUISHYMARSH LOVES u ~~