No. 14

Pitch Black

" Yah , Is it okay if we follow you upstairs? You know , you're a girl " Baekhyun's suddenly slowed down as they walked towards the stairs . Wae? The grandma butler told her to look around her house so she decided to start the tour right from her bedroom , and its upstairs . Far away from the other rooms .      While Sehun is really happy since he got to be together with Jieun although there's one uninvited person came along too . Baekhyun's eyes roams around the decorated walls , lots of different shaped framed hunged on the wall . However , there's only her parents picture , he haven't spot her past photos which he missed alot , he did not get to see her face . He can't confirm if she's the girl .

" Yeah , like you're gonna  me . Pft .Don't you even dare to . You'll loose your head once you touch me " Her words got pierced deeper into their soul . Really . Their wide eyes stared nervously onto her back . How can this girl could say something about this like nothing happened? Well , she warned you . So don't you dare .       Actually , the butler lady told Jieun to take a tour around her own house while herself went to buy groceries and told her to wait for her to come back . Probably to discuss about her house issues .     As soon as they reached the 2nd floor , Jieun suddenly stopped . Even the two's at the back . What happened ? Nothing . Its just the hall is too long and dark . Baekhyun and Sehun got goosebumps as a soft wind pass through them . Having contact with their dried skin . Its creepy especially when the lights suddenly went on and off repeatedly . Sehun was about to back off , too scared when Jieun challenged him . Baekhyun set a faint smile . With the caurages shrouded them in a sudden , they walked confidently towards the room they were told to get in . Out of all these rooms , only Jieun's room could be enter . Other than that , you're banned to . None of them knows why . Only that mysterious lady butler .

The sound of squeaking door enchoed in their ears loudly as Jieun opens the door to her bedroom , carefully . Even , with slightly blink you would have seen the pink coloured wall painted in there . Her eyes went round and wide as she saw the surrounding in there . Pink ... stuffed animal toys .. girly stuffs ... b-barbie .. God . JIeun nearly fainted to see the frightening sight of hers . Even Sehun and Baekhyun . They almost burst into laughter to see this . Bad Girl Jieun has a PRINCESS BEDROOM !!!! From the silence , slowly the atmosphere turns hot as the room is filled with their laughters . Trust me . Her soul flew out from her body right after she opens the door .

" Wow ! Daebak !! " Sehun's throat is still cracking out his manly laugh like the other men does and surely enough , it made Jieun to boiled up . Baekhyun bits his lips to prevent him from laughing anymore as soon as he saw Jieun's eyes is full of fire . Say , what do you feel if someone is going to cut you into pieces? Frighten ? yes ? no ? its yes to Baekhyun and the opposite goes to the pinned up on the wall guy over there . Oh Sehun . Congratz!

Like I say . He's now being pinned against the wall by the fierce Jieun . I tell you . She's really furious . Once again silence while Sehun is still recovering his shock after there he was , leaning on the wall , in a blink of eye . Did Jieun just moved him here ? Is she .... a .. magician ? Sehun's deep thought got him to chuckled a bit while he received a killer glare from Jieun . She's a few inches far from his head . one move , their lips will touch . Meanwhile , on the other side of the world , Baekhyun is watching . Feeling hurt seeing the y guy and the Bad Girl stared each other for a loooong ..... time . 

He's actually handsome . Why can't she move her eye from his face ? Instead of punching or granting him his death wish , Jieun was really into the face infront of her . Oh wait ! few inches far from her :) . Without blinking her dried eyes , she continues to stare .... realizing the truth that she had already fall for him .... and the Baekhyun boy over there . . . Bwoh !!? Jieun released Sehun from her strong grip as she realized what she was thingking . She dropped on the floor to free herself from his soothing breathing and scent  , only to receive a pain on her . Ouch ! I'm a playgirl !!? How can I like two idiots on the same time ?!      Jieun cupped . She can't believe her feelings . Okay ! Its normal for her to know that she fell in love with baekhyun . Yes people ! Its true ! But .... this guy ...Sehun too ?!!  Is it posibble for a person to like both of idiots ?! They're exactly as dumb and dumber friends .... Jieun is still trying her best to accept this . . 

Then , suddenly a pressure brought her to her real state of mind . She almost went crazy . Jieun lift her head up , only to be greeted by a pair of shimmering eyes , suffering into hers , and deeper into her heart , now ? breaking through her soul . Give him a medal ! . Jieun lost in her feelings . She's too immersed into the beautiful eyes staring hers while his slender fingers gently clenting on her shoulders (?) She was suprised and once again backked off . What ?! She's just to shock . At first , staring onto Sehun's face , then , there she goes crazy and lost in the solar system . Suddenly she was stunned onto Baekhyun's eyes ? Damn . He smiled . No , wrong . They smiled . 

" You okay ? Are you hurt ? Jieun ?" 

However , no reply from Baekhyun's questions . Jieun went blank . Her soul had left her petite body behind . Baekhyun seemed quite worried but right before he could shook her body , suddenly the maknae made a fast move  . Too fast for him to forbid him from doing 'that' . He's still inderage and ....- Hey , thanks Sehun ! You've bring back our Jieun back to the reality ! We thank you so much ! But before we continue , lets flashback !

With a fast wind went pass him , in the light speed , Baekhyun was there left dumbfounded . Watching the scene infront of him . Just like a movie . Grab a popcorn , Baek !

You predict ? hrmm ... what happened ? This underage kid lands his pure lips on the 'soulless' girl . She dosen't want his kiss either himself . She only want a thing . Her first kiss . yea . Lee Jieun never kissed before , even with Wooyoung . She's just to over-protective with it . And now , she just let her guard down . Their lips touched for a long time you know ? Of course ! especially when the world stopped ! I guess its only Sehun who was really immersed into it but Jieun? She's too immersed into his sudden shocking act and her wills to burry someone 'alive' . Oh ! You know whut ? I actually like it . But how about Baekhyun ? Tch . Forget that , lets settle down this one first . Oh Sehun . Thanks for sharing your lips with me and MAYBE we'll have it again ONE DAY . If you have those thing . 'luck ' . psh .. Now , I hate you . Sorry and thanks again .

* smack !

**************************************************************************************************

" So , Jieun dear , where will you live in ? Here , or , your old house ? Its up to you and I can't force anyone to live here . I don't have the power to . Whatever your decision is , I'll try to respect it . So ?" The lady butler stood in front of them as they all gathered in the cold living room . 

" I'll be living in the old house . And please take a good care of this house . Don't worry , I'll come and visit you sometimes . One more thing , thanks for bringing Maru for a walk just now . How kind of you . And If you wouldn't mind , I'll be going now . We still have school tomorow and its late now ." She said it coldly . Wae?

" What's wrong dear ? Did something happened when I'm gone just now ?"Jieun shook her head . The lady butler is kinda suspicious with everybody's act . Jieun is acting colder + her grumpy face . The dark purpled hair guy is very silent and he kept looking down . While this guy..-

" What's wrong with you , boy ? Is that a bruise on your cheek? I didn't see that before " 

Sehun took a small glance towards Jieun while staring her with a hateful eyes . Don't misunderstand . He still likes her :). He hesitated in saying this so he decided to lie .

" Nothing . Just something fell HARD fell on MY FACE " He said while incerasing his tune . When he's glaring at Jieun , its too obvious that they did something but she just kept silent and send them outside .

The three of them bid goodbye to the lady butler and continued their walks . Home sweet home . Its the same . The surrounding is still freezing cold . The different is just it could make a tear froze before it could even fall . Joking . But she seemed a bit uneasy as the pair of eyes watching her from her both side . And the very first one to say , is the one who did the mistake the mOST .

" Jieun... I'm sorry .. I shouldn't have kiss you " 

" ........."

" yah " 

" whatever"

 

EVERYONE ~~~ How's my late update ?~ OKAY ? No ? Well , actually , I don't even know why my story turned up like this . It was supposed to be an emotional and sad story but instead ? Aishh ... But as long as you like it , I would be happy to write this ~~~~ Baekand Hunmoments okay ? To less ? Oh ! I think SehunXIu is a little bit too much .. those kiss .. but NO WORRIES !! To all BaekU shippers ~~~ Keep subscribing to know the future musshy scene ~~~~ kkk . Sso ?

COMMENT

     &

      SUBSCRIBE -SQUISHYMARSH   D.......GOODNIGHT~~