No . 2

Pitch Black

The sky become gloomy as the teacher starts lecturing . She noticed how her surrounding even hates school and she loves it . But you must acknowledge that she hates school especialy the people . Same goes as today , doodling . The Bad Girl would doodle different types of creepy stuff . She would decorate her note book with skull , grave , thunder and many more . And she's bored with that . What's this ? She drew a knife been pierced into his head . Beside it , there's an arrow . Byun Baekhyun. She was satisfied . That's the cool way to express her anger . To kill them in her drawings . Jieun smirked in victory .

" Lee Jieun ?.... Bad Jieun ! Are you hearing !? Come and get your paper here !" The teacher who she dosen't even care to know her name finally shouted as Jieun dosen't react to her calls . Lee Jieun , she got rank the highest in the whole class and its nothing to be suprised at . I'm really smart (yes) 

With a blank face , Jieun walked slowly towards the teacher ignoring the whispers and tease the students gave her as she walk pass by them . For Jieun , she would only focus on her step . Her slow steps enchoed in their ears as she shot them a death glare . The class suddenly became silent . No sound , No movement except Jieun and her footsteps . The teacher noticed it too , but she's familiar with her . Lee Jieun . She knows her really well since she thaught her for 6 years straight . SHe even knew her real side and her family background . 

" Yes everyone , Jieun is the highest among you losers so learn a lot from her . Next -" Jieun was too immersed into the applause they gave her . Although its a bit boring , she felt high . I fly higher than a G5 , G6 . 

Jieun set a bright smile to the whole class . Who dosen't fell for her rare smile . Its rare yet attracting . My smile is a killa because it makes everyone dies (oops)

She then walked proudly towards her seat , didn't mind checking her paper . In a flash , she landed on the cold floor with her paper torned . Again ? Bumped to someone ? Hope it isn't him . She looked up to face the person . Oh , its him . That stupid handsome and arrogant guy . Oh Sehun . Oh Sehun , for your information , I. Hate .You . Jieun whispers . She's still looking at him , waiting for his apologize while the other student silently cuckled . But JIeun realized that . Now she hates the whole class . Yah , what is he waiting for ? Apologize and walk away ! But he never says . Well she ever heard that Oh Sehun is the boy version af Jieun . So , they mean we have a same personality ? ... Hmmm, interesting . Whatever . Palli !!. Instead , he kept looking at her from her head to toe but then he stopped and continue staring .  What , is her staring at ?!- Jieun seems puzzled and curious with his strange glare so she looked down . SH*T . Her skirt almost exposing her tigh . Jieun quickly covers it and stood up immediatly . Still , waiting for his sorry and is doing her best in controlling her face . To not have a shade of pink or red colour and for result , her face is made just like nothing happened . 

But she realized something , Great . Now the guy beside her is blushing hard . Jung Daehyun , stop looking . pshh , she's hot she guess ( rolls eye) . But she had to end this . 

" Say sorry "

" Why should I ?"

" Because you bumped into me "

" You say it "

Her eyes becomes larger than ever , he bravely talked back . Jieun looked at him furiously . Oh Sehun , you better take back your word or -

" Enough ! Go back to your seat , Jieun . And Sehun , he got the highest after Jieun " Teacher , you should not mess with our fight . 

With that , she stomped back to her seat  while dragging along her torned paper without any sorry for return . Fine . You'll get I'll get it later . 

Suddenly the heavy down pour came . Thunder and Lightnings decorated the dark sky . Its 9 a.m. though . She won't just give up like that though . Although she can't get her revenge , she would stare at him with hateful eyes . Its what she does when she hold a grudge on someone . Whether he noticed or not . But its clearly could be seen that the other students noticed her strong gaze . They trailed her gaze and it ended up on Sehun , a few tables across her . Actually , some of them admits that Lee Jieun , the Bad Girl a someone you should mess up with or you'll ended up dying in her mind . Slowly it becomes scary as her stare was accomanied by the thunders and lightnings . Wow .

And if you say Sehun dosen't care about it , yes its true . She is nothing . Just a girl which own  lots of attitude . But he actually aproves the rumors which has been spread along pass a few months ago since he got transfer here . True that Jieun is the girl version of him . And somehow he find that Jieun is quite attractive . * smirk . Let's test you a bit . But when he was busy in his thought , someone nudge him .

" Hey , don't you feel uncomfortable with her .... creepy gaze ?" Kai carefully said , maybe scared that that girl would hear him saying about her .

" Let her be " Sehun said simply while his upper lips and smirked . 

WooHOO~~ New update !!~~ Hope you like it ! Uhhh - I have nothing to say actually , just to remind .

COMMENT 

  &

SUBSCRIBE

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E  I.T ? Do You ? >0<