No. 12

Pitch Black

The trio walks awkwardly accompanied by the cold breeze towards their journey . Since Hapjeong's neighbourhood is quite near with their location , Jieun refused to use taxi and walk there instead .Where ? Only Jieun knows . Hopefully that she wouldn't lead us away from the crowd and ....kill us . Sehun shivered up as he thought of something dumb while the other guy is busy obeserving his view of a girl , walking her dog silently . Even her back is quite attracting . Baekhyun and Sehun would love to have some fun conversations with her but she's just to awkward . Even her actions . Actually its really strange of this unexpected weather . Winter comes to early than they expected .Probably the weather likes Jieun's reletionships with these guys too . Is it me or there's something up ? *evil smirk

Suddenly a strong wind came hitting and having contacts with their unready skin . Everybody hates it . Except for Jieun . She force herself to love it . She snuggles her petite body deeper into her coat when the surrounding slowly turns colder while the soothing wind they said , blew her strings of hair calmly . Not realizing theres pairs of eyes watching her , full of admirations . Jieun cursed herself for not bringing along her super warm mittens and the ear mitts she had prepared a while ago as she puts her hands into her pocket since it almost freeze . The actions she did to find warmth did not really success . She only find nothing . No warmth and she did not get any . Remember the lyrics she wrote? Its cold here even when I hide my hands in my pocket . You're denying the turth ? Okay .

However , thats good for her that  the two guys only watches her from behind and finds out that she's cold . They have to do something to warm her up . As Baekhyun wanted to step  forward, someone did it slightly faster than him . Well , that dosen't means that he would give up right ?----- Sehun walks or should I say , runs beside her . Getting his place . Then , he made an eye contact with her puzzled gaze . Jieun lookes at him . What do you want ? She almost say that when she got a sudden speechless-me as she felt something slid into her pocket where her frozen hand is . Then , the thing wraps it , her hands . Its .. warm.. --Jieun looks down . Is that his hand ? Is she holding his hand ? Her eyes widen in suprise . His hand is incredibally warm . But why hers isn't ? Jieun snapped out from her thoughts as she tries to release his grip when his hand is holding tighter with hers . Bet the other one in the back is jealous . Heh ! 

Jieun's red shaded cheeks got double times heaten up when someone grabbed her other hand , pulling it out from the pocket getting the sudden feel of fresh air out there. In a flash , she felt a blowing feels onto her skin . Its warm too ... yet , it slowly turns cold again . But then , this cycle repeats again and again . Jieun turns her head which was facing Sehun once again got suprised as she saw that guy blowing into her frozen hand . Byun Baekhyun... He saw her red cheeks and smiled . Not Jieun . She won't smile . Instead , she tries to release his grip too . Of course Baekhyun and Sehun won't let her frozen hands go . At least let it feel warmer before releasing it .

" Feel warmer ?"

" How's the blow ?" 

But Jieun WON'T think the same as they do . She's in the panic mode . She ignores their question and did her best in releasing their comfortable and warm hands . And them both gave up for sure . " I will kiss that lips if they're fozen " Duh, its the y Sehun you're facing . Jieun looks her front and quickly covers her chapped lips . Sure enough Sehun would get her fist landing on him . Its totally a disaster . Sehun frowns in pain as he massages the hurting spot . Jyeah , Jieun would think that it ends up here . Thats the end when she punched Sehun but she got it all wrong . Jieun once again punched the other one as he trailed his soft fingers on her lips . " It does froze .... Would you like me to make it warm for you ?"BAAMM ! A smack on his chest for talking that way . Sure enough that Byun Baekhyun got infected with Sehun's y act . Hrm , well , thanks to them , Jieun's body got heaten up as well as her face . She got all red . Embarrassed and annoyed .

" Don't touch me you erts !"

Both of them raised their hands in the air . Just like that they're arrested . Pfft . Idiots . Jieun faced the front as they threw her a smile and of course it landed on something else such as , rock and even the road since she avoided their flying kisses . So , you might think that Jieun had already knew that Sehun and Baekhyun likes her from their act ? Am I right ? But NO . Sometimes Jieun is quite stupid for this . She thinks of these two kingkas as a two y and childish guys who wants to be friends with her . Instead of thinking , Sehun and Baekhyun likes me . . Jieun fanned herself as she faced the front , after confirming that nobody is looking on her face , especially the two's back there , she formed a smile . Lee Jieun . The Bad Girl smiled . And its a thing you should be amazed of . Have she realized ? But , there's something you should know . She 's now having that weird feelings towards that guy . Same as Baekhyun . She's now feeling open towards that y guy while Baekhyun , he did made her heart flutters too . WAIT . No way ... Sh-She ..... likes .... both of , them ..?While smiling , she mouthed something . "they're sweet" . confirming that they won't hear it , its wrong . Both of them shouted ," Did you said something"   .  Damn .  They don't hear it actually ...

Forget about that . Jieun tried to focus on the busy people passing by her . Slowly people presence increased . Where are they now ? Jieun squinted her eyes to see clearly ....hm.. Its Hapjeong !! They arrived ! Jieun then , stopped and took out an old book from nowhere and when been questioned , she would only reply , "My mom's diary". So enough to make both of Sehun and Baekhyun to get more curious . Why is she holding her mom's diary ? Is she looking for something ? Why are we in the neighbourhood ? Is she searching for her relatives house or-

Mmph ! Both of them got their eyes turns wide as they saw the girl which was turning her head side-to-side to see the houses suddenly landed in the ground . Ground covered with snow of something , dosen't matter but with the huge sound she made as she falls, sounds hurting . Most of all when she landed on her chin . Then , their sight was fixed on the thing she stepped on . Oh , a crushed empty coke . Without caring about her conditions or maybe , the first thing she called made them startled . " Ouch ! Maru !!" Who's Maru ? There's no one except the dog which suddenly ran away and-- Is the dog Maru ?! Sehun got his sense and went to catch the dog named Maru back . While the puzzled Baekhyun went to comfort Jieun . Did she hurt anywhere ?        Jieun frowned in pain as she massages her knees . Might be painful , ay ?

" Where does it hurts ?" Baekhyun tried to be pro but since she's really in pain , Jieun immedietly pointed her knees . Baekhyun understands and tried to lift up her skinny jeans up to her knees but before he could lift , Jieun had already slapped his hands away . He realized that its too tight and he's about to do it in the middle of the road . People only walked pass them after giving them a strange look . They could be saying kids these days ____ especially the elders .   Jieun would have already stood up if there's no one who lift her chin straight up . It hurt you stupid ! Yet , Sehun still lets his finger lifting up her chin , observing Jieun's beautiful and fair face JUST the moment when Jieun punced him . " My chin hurts you stupid " She made an annoying look before standing up , walking trudging towards Maru which was facing and barking on a random house . Why is Maru like this ? Wait . Blue coloured -roof , garden...- This is it ! The abonden house !!

" Who's house is this ?"

Jieun once again ignoring Baekhyun's question . Too busy of observing her house . A normal sized house ... Blue coloured roof ... Its really is !! Although  the painted wall is abit ... old and the bloom garden her mom said is nothing more than a withered garden ... Its Fine ! Suit her well !!! But something botheres her ... How to get in here ? She eyed all over the spot to see a single key but .. not founded ... But then , she heard a barking sound . What's up Maru ? Jieun turned her head to face Maru and wow ... she was extremely suprised . Maru . Is . Bitting . A . Bunch . Of . Keys . In a flash , her sight is fixed on a removed HUGE stone .. Its been hidden there ? Whatever !!!!

Jieun snatched the key before thanking Maru when she dosen't know that its Baekhyun who finds it and Sehun who called over Maru to see it . Jieun was about to insert the key in the gate's lock but then , it moved by itself ..Its unlocked all the time ....?

Its unlocked ?"

Ssso ,,,,This is it ! An update ~~ Hope you chingus love it !!! There's Baekand Hunmoments at the same time ~~~ Kkkk ~~~ See you in the next upcoming chap ~~~

COMMENT

  & SuBSCRIBE 

          -SQUISHYMARSH