No. 23

Pitch Black

In the after life world , a place where is filled with variety types of bloomed , sweet scent and colourful flowers . And in the middle of the unknown land , there stood a mighty huge tree with its green bushy leaves made it looks more shabby . And hiding underneath the leaves , a yound lady  enjoying her peaceful and soothing view . Her dark brown silky hair falls down onto her shoulders , letting the soft wind blew her strings of hair in the air . Her plump lips will never let you down . It will always mantain its original purpose to be created . The red plump lips curved into a most pleasing smile you ever seen . I dare to say it would capture all men's heart with only a slightly glance . Her legs are left hangging in the air , wiggling it from her bright and cheerful feelings . Its been a while she ever felt this calm and bright . However , her smiles didn't last any longer as it turns to a frown .

Love seems to change so easily 

In place of our own greed , a painful

scar is left ,

Gotta let you go

And please don't cry 

 I guess I was not the really person

for you

I couldn't hold back my stupid heart

Which pained you

And please don't cry 

Here is the end for the both of us,

And until the world would allow our

love then ,

Its okay baby please don't cry ,

This long journey is about to end .

But someday , we will meet again,

In the next life , we will meet each other

again                                                                -Park Bom , Don't cry :)

She was humming the song as the lyrics apeard in the air . The words change colours in a time to another  . She couldn't stop giggling from the scene she was looking . Its not funny nor something you should laugh at . Weird  . Slowly , she becomes more happy than ever . But like I said , it wouldn't last any longer . Her smiles turns into a dramatic frown as the tree branch she was sitting on suddenly broke into two's . Her precious crashed on top of the bloomed flowers . And now , they're disasterd . The beautiful petals of them is now withered . Sorry flowers . 

The young lady stood up while rubbing her swelled as a voice called her name from nowhere . Her eyes wandered everywhere but not a single creature she discovered . Although there is a sound of nature and bugs buzzing here and there but she can't find a single thing . Just her , the tree were surrounded by the endless flowers . Then , her sight was fixed onto her dress . what's with the plain white dress ?! She just noticed it . Dumb right ? She was suprised . Especially when never once in her life wearing a simple clothing as this . Even her scent . It smelled familiar  but , oh well . She dead now . Dosen't matter . She puts aside her complaints about her clothing and focused on the voice . I-It sounds familiar ... Omma ?! She took a few steps forward , only to be greeted by the sudden fog surrounded her instead of the flowers . And the flowers she stepped on suddenly changed to a pure white and cold surface . She looks forward . She dosen't know if she's looking the front or the back , nor left and right since only the fog she can see . 

" Lee Jieun ?  Yes . Its you . Guess who I am " The voice once again spoken caused the young lady to startled before making a bored face . 

" Mom . Stop it . Its too obvious , okay . So , where am I ? I know I'm dead though " The girl named Lee Jieun sounded soo ,soo calm . Isn't she's scared ? Left alone in the white mist ? She smirked as she heard the voice to made a shocking tune . 

" Yay . Jieun ... you recognize me , hehehe . Well , honey , I want to ask you something . Do you want to live with me , or in the real life ? Earth ?" wow . This Mom really is so blunt . Even her tune is totally awkward . Her daughter definitely could sense it .  Well , actually since her mother is so straight forward , so , she shall make a twist .

" Of course I know you ... psh . And I won't answer your question unless you come here and give me a big hug " And ... there's the long silence . Jieun smile in victory , crossing her arms . But , is there any CCTV here ? because her mother could know every single of her movement . And a few seconds ago , she ywned from waiting too long .

" yah ! Don't yawn ! I tell you Bad Girl , how about you answer me first then I'll go over there and pinch your blabbering mouth . Where did all the manners I thought you ?! Respect the elderssssss.- Aish " And theres the mother's power . She could make a bubbly child of hers to follow her orders . But before that , the objection is a MUST . For JIeun , she froze for a moment . Bad Girl . She havn't heard that for so long . Bet she did changed a lot .

" Tch . I don't think that I want to go back to that Earth . Plus , I have no one ... wait ... what about Baekhyun ? Ay , whatever . I'm dead already . I don't have any second chance to live , though ... So , I don't wanna go !" She still think of Baekhyun . even when She's in the other side of the world . And she's still so selfish . Even when in the other side of the world .

After a sigh was heard , suddenly a mist appeard infront of her . And there , pops a woman inside . Who is she ? Omma . She walks out from the mist towards the suprised daughter of hers . They embraced each other . She really missed this  . The warm hug and the soothing look of her mother . Joah ~She unknowingly smiled as she once again face her mother . But , instead , she is welcomed by the faint smile of her dearest mother . Why ?

" Sorry Honey . But , You've been given a second chance to live ... So please use your live well okay ? I don't want you to go but because the stupid action of yours made you to come here when your mission haven't complete yet . Oh and , this scent of your boyfriend is really nice you know ?" What's with the sudden change of topic? So , its Baekhyun's .... -- . Wait . She'll be living once again? Hot issues ~

" What ?!" She squealed . But too late .. Suddenly , a strong force made her to be set apart from her mother . She only could see her mother waving 'goodbye' and in a flash , she's out from the mist and was located in the end of a planet ? What the -?! Facing the earth ?!! What is this ? where am I ? She wanted to scream badly but her lips were sealed neatly . Jieun could see the outer space clearly and most of all , she could BREATHE ?! Aih .. she was into her thoughts when she stumbled down , like a meteor , shooting down , heading to earth - in the country of -KOREA ! Baammm !!!!!!!!!!!

Beepp-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doctor , can you please manage her dead body ? I-I don't know about these stuff well so that's why ...." A sound of a pretty familiar voice speaking out there . Are they discussing something . Well , who cares? She is now focusing onto the hurting part of her . It hurts so much . She had opened her eye lids but no one noticed her . They were all facing backwards . Sehun and a doctor ? She looked at herself . Under a thin blanket with no wires on her . Why ? She's in pain and the doctor and nurses didn't gave her any treatment . What a loosers . 

She waggles her finger so that they would noticed her but nobody did . Until the blonde guy left the room leaving the doctor and nurses to sigh a heavy one . Then , a nurse came to her dead body wanting to cover her face with the thin blanket before she screamed seeing died girl opening her eyes . Her screams startled everybody in the room and quickly rushed to her and checked everything . 

" I-Its a miracle !" The doctor shouted once his smile appeard . He was thankful too ?

" Nurse , call the guy here . Sehun . Palli he needs to- " But before the doctor finished his words , Jieun held his hand tight . Made them shocked . 

" Please don't let them know that I'm alive . I beg you . Or I'll kill myself " 

JJANG !! She's alive ~~ Its a miracle ~ I even made the BTS of it . LOL So stay tuned for the next episode uri dearest readers ~~  

COMMENT and  SUBSCRIBE -SQUISHYMARSH