No. 8

Pitch Black

Jieun rested her back against the wall as soon as she got out from the class . Its very peace out here than the noisy and chaos class . Jieun is satisfied with her plan yet , she felt sleepy . The eye bags she got from not getting enough of sleep is still there . Decorating her goddess face . So she decided to close her eyes and rest for a while and appreciating the pitch black view she sees.  . . . .  . After a while on that same position , eyes closed , no emotion and no feelings , suddenly she heard the slide sound of the door . Well , well , well . Who is it having a penallty too ? Jieun turned her head to see the offender partners , and result ? Her eyes widen in shock . Heart beatting crazily as it wanted to explode in any moment right now . Jieun bits her plump lips . Why him .

" Hi . We're the same . Red card" The guy smiled at her as she was one of his friend . Well , although its mentally is but to Jieun , they're not that close . She dares to say that they're strangers . While he was standing beside her , all she thinks is why is he here? , what crime did he make ? Bad Girl is full of curiosity . Slowly , she starts to calm down . Her heart beats slowly beats normally . The cheeks which she felt heated up a while ago , too , dissapeard . However , it starts all over again when he suddenly spoke and talks about stuff she dosen't even ask him although she really wants to know . yet , she's annoyed . She hates people who talks to much but this guy . She's too late to take back her feelings .If she could , she wills to take back her heart from him. He takes her unfully recover heart without any permision . She could say he stole it . Give it back or I'll-

" Well , I ended up here because .... I.... messed up with teacher's papers . She's really mad you know ? I said sorry repeatedly but since she's still mad to me , she gave me a penalty . I can't really make up a relevant truth just like you but since I wanted to spend more time with you so I-" He stopped . He's embarrassed with his words . He really taks much alright . In one long words , he completed in listing his feeling , and more . Should I say that he's friendly or a talkative guy .

Instead of giving a nice respond as she thought , Jieun ended up making him embarrass . Mostly when Baekhyun said that he wanted to spend more time with her It almost makes Jieun feeling insane . Well , about that , she dosen't suspect anything since she's busy with her feels . 

" I didn't even asked " Its the Bad Girl you're having c conversation with . She's not an easy-going typed one .One more list of Baekhyun's ideal typed girl been crossed out .   A kind girl   understand each others feelings   yet , theres one thing which really Jieun really has . A girl who has full of charm . Neh , and the girl is standing right beside him. Lee Jieun . Full of dark and gloomy charms .Sometimes she's mature and rarely she's childish . You know , I'm childish , that's my charm . That's what she'll say . And thats ages ago ..While Sehun's ideal type has deflected FAR from Jieun's personality.Please highlight these key words. Girls who are brightcheerfulclean kind  and neat .  Meh . Is this Jieun ? No ? Yes ! This is her real side .And thats ages ago ... Clearly enough these words are the opposites of Jieun's but one thing . She's a clean freak . 

And Sehun . He dosen't even know why he falls for her . Weird . Its really weird . REALLY

" Oh sorry . I should've asked you earlier " Baekhyun awkwardly rubbed his nape while smiling sheepishly . His red cheeks . Hajima !! Stop it ! Jieun ! Get in your real state of mind ! This is not you ! Don't let your guard down . Yeah . She's really nervous . She knows it . Her feelings . She had fall in love to Byun Baekhyun . One of the kingkas which would never notice the lower ones . But then , suddenly one more guy popped out from the class . Who the - what ? Him too ?!

He smiled brightly towards them two . Then , when he's about to say something the teacher (?) comes out too . But she's rubbing her stained (?) cloth with tissues , not caring the puzzled Jieun and Baekhyun , she warned something towards Sehun and walks away .  . Guess she went to wash the stain off .

"  Oh Sehun . I'll be gladly enough to inform this wonderful act you did . I'll talk to your parents later " She shot a glare to Sehun and he ? Only smiled and bright sensation surrounded him as the teacher left . His sight is fixed onto Jieun . 

" You're right . I accidentally spilled the ink onto her expensive cloth " Wow . How did he managed to make a bright smile when he knows that he's in a huge problem . What is wrong with him ? Well , Jieun wouldn't mind . The sound of bell ringing in their ears suddenly appears . And the most shocked one is ............ Oh Sehun . Congratulation to you for creating a problem and please resolve it , ASAP then , you return back ALIVE . Baekhyun thought . Sehun's face becomes gloomy and dark as soon as students crazily rushed out from the class . To the canteen of course . BTW , why did he even -

" Yah , Sehun . Why did you even did that ?" Kai reached for Sehun's shoulder , using it to support his body . Sehun stumbled a bit and glares at Jieun . Yeah . Why did he even-

" Just for fun" Although he wanted to say Jealous is the case so badly , but he must keep his feelings hidden first right ? He'll wait patiently for the time to come . 

And if you think Baekhyun would accept the maknae's words freely , its wrong . He suspect that Sehun , too .. likes Jieun . Is it true ? yes ? no? He hopes for no . Who in this world would wanted to share their love ? Sharing the same lips . Sharing the same - aish ... you describe it . Baekhyun's face expression too , becomes gloomy . But , Jieun should go now . To that place . She had to do it . Lets skip school again . Where is she going ? To the abonden house she never imagine . And about the school . Don't worry . She's used to it ! Skipping class everyday . Hey , don't mention it ! Its only 5 or 6 times she ever attend school fully . Thats only when she's 13 . And after 13 . There goes the wild and bad Jieun . She's no longer a bubbly and cheery Jieun . She's no longer and will never be the same .

Oh ! And before she left them alone , she won't forget to give her killer smile . There goes the fully tactic Jieun .  guessed I mentioned that she's a bad girl who has bad and dirty tactic to make guys falls for her before right ? Eungg~

Probably the 2 crush was lighten up . Something warm burns their cheeks . Their lips is curved . Mood is on the highest level. Yeah . Jieun . Your dirty tactic has succeed and you just have made them go crazy . Oh and .. they're determined to follow you secretely . Except for Kai . He's aiming to the other girl . What is her name .... Minzy ... ( lets pretend ) a loner too .. but popular . Same to Jieun but, she's a good  and an angel-like person . A passionate one .

After confirming that there are no teachers around , she climb up the gate and successfully escaped . And if you say why did the gate is not decorated with thorns and sharp stuffs , you're wrong . There is . But she is just too smart to break em' down .

HELLO ~~ Yay ! My problem is cleared but .. not for Sehun . KKKK ! Soo ... How's it ? Is that enough of Baekand Huncouples ? No ? I know !! (fake tears ) I'm deeply sorry .... I have no ideas HOW to make their mushy scene ... Well .. I'll try my best in the upcoming chap . Just wait & read !!~ Thanks for understanding me and the supports !! 

COMMENT

  &

SUBSCRIBE