No. 7

Pitch Black

Jieun walks lifeless as she feels her energy slowly diminish out from her petite body . She was about to refill her empty thoughts and feelings as she search for her ipod in the pocket . Guess what ? She left it at home . She cursed herself for being to clumsy . And now , she's alone with the nature surrounded her . Aishh , shut up birds ! Insects too ! She looked up only to find the sun rise half up in the pink and blue shaded sky . How she wish that It'll turn gloomy and dark later . Jieun then , discovers the school building . Time goes so fast . She enters the school compound and been greeted by other group . B.A.P again? No . Its other else . They are called B2st .  So what ? I'm called Beauty ? (actually yes) . Remember when I say she hates everything ? Yes . She hates B2st too .

" Hey Bad Girl ! What's with the bracelet ? Trying to be more feminine ? Try make up !" This guys named Dujun , their leader . He is soo dead . 

" Don't worry about me . Go Away " With her poker face , she answered him only to be given an awkward silence . Heh . Serve you right . She ignores them and walks away . Yes , as usual , she also ignores the girls who mocks her . Its to common . She deserve all this popularity from their talks . All subject is only about her . Lee Jieun , the Bad Girl..

As she wished , the sky turns dark as she walked into the crowded hall . All their attention is on her . Why ? Do you have any problem ? Some of them looked away when Jieun shot them a death glare . What are you looking at ? While some of them are staring at her , from the head to her toe . Yeah . What's wrong . Jieun seems puzzled along . While walking , she spotted 12 guys a few meters far away from her and their distance is getting nearer since she kept walking . Then , the EXO guys noticed her presence and turned to her . They looked at her as if they're seeing something suprisingly .

"yah , Bad Jieun . You're wearing.. jewerly? B-bracelet?" Sehun seems really shock with this . Everyone does . Its the Bad Girl we're saying . She's wearing stuff girls would wear ?! Baekhyun too , he's quite shocked but then he smiles . This is his style. But then , his smile turned upside down seeing her behavior .

" So what ? jealous ? Eye's off from me " She slightly said it with an annoying face and as usual , walk pass them . Towards the class . 

Her face is blank as usual when the teacher enters the class . And in a flash , students rushed in as they realized the teacher has arrived . And the first one she spot is Sehun and Baekhyun looking at her . Why ? Still curious ? But then , JIeun saw his smile . Its ENOUGH to melt her down . Aishh . She looked out the window to covers her red cheeks . Trying to calm down , suddenly a shout enchoed in her ears.

" Lee Jieun ! Why did you skipped class yesterday ?! We had an urgent discussion about our upcoming exam but you're not there . So we continued without you . So badd" The teacher starts saying what she dosen't needs to care about . Yeah . After a few sentence all she heard is just bla....bla...bla... 

I guessed the teacher knows that she dosen't even listen to her and decided to continue her lesson . About something everyone knows . But Jieun had to listen to it when she already knows it and the truth . So she listened well and started to make an relevant truth just to make the teacher embarrassed and just give her a penalty already . The Bad Girl Jieun shouldn't hear this anymore . She knows alot more than you .

" Of course everyone of you knows a police am I right ? We should be thankful for them to save us from lots of crime . They are our role models so everyone of you , give me a reason why are you thankul to have them . Starts from .... Oh yes , Jieun !" The one thing she hated about this teacher is she teach us like a children . Well , we're teens now . Not a baby .Once again , the attention is fixed to her as she raised her hand up high . Only to be reply with the truth instead of the reason

"If police are role models for the rightness , why does justice depend on guns and nightstick?" How amazing it was when her words could stop every movements in the class . Really . Everyone's face expression is different . Some became round eyed , shock and some chuckled . Even the teacher was pissed with her . So as she pedict , a penalty foryou .

" Ask the goverment. and now , stand outside " The teacher points towards the door which she just opened it wide . Lee Jieun deserve it . She's being rude towards the elder . Well , everyone thinks that too but there's someone who thinks the opposite.

" Woah . This girl is really something " Sehun smirked while eyeing on Jieun as she walks out from the class while Baekhyun

" She's . Interesting . I like her " Him too thinking the same . To capture the Bad Girl's heart

EVERYONE ! MIANHE ! Im in a rush ! But I promise that I'll continue as I got my problems done . And I'm deeply sorry that if its a bit dull .

I try mt best . Bye !! See you in ...... a few hours then I'll update the interesting one ! I should be tellin u the hint so ... WAIT