No. 13

Pitch Black

Jieun steps carefully into the silent house accompanied by the squeaking sound of the door . While Sehun and Baekhyun just went in as nothing happened . Too innocent to know the truth . The empty and dusty house she expected , turns out as a complete decorated living room . Jeongmal , its really clean and tidy as someone has lived in . Jieun strolls around the living room , admiring the modern furniture decorated this space . is this really my house ? Its , too- wow ... just wow.. She observed the neatly arranged frames in the classic cupboard of her and her parents photos . She looks at the cute decorations decorated the same spot along .. The cat dolls , mini Eifel tower and many more . No wonder her old stuffs dissapeard from her bedroom since her parents brought it here without her knwing . She breaks into an-ear-to-ear grin as she saw the memories when she went to a trip to Paris . Its a looong ... time ago . the times where she's still the cheerful , bubbly and real Jieun . Its not long for her to smack someone as he said something he shouldn't .

" Ahahaha ! Look at you ! What's with the ribbon ?" He continued to laugh out loud as he pulled out a frame , having Jieun using a HUGE bow while cracking a toothless smile . One tooth missing . . LOL? pshh .. Who laughed ? Its him , the guy with ill-mannered self . Oh Sehun , and now , he's rolling on the cold floor , feeling the pain on his body . Sorry , I accidentaly punched your firm stomach . Whu ? Abs ? I don't think so . Jieun did have a nice time teasing him in her deep mind while smiling in victory . Wait  . Where's the other guy . ? Where did he go ? Jieun's eyes wandered all over the place and finally spots him on the other side of the world . what is he ...- Baekhyun turned back while throwing her his sincere smile .

" Your mother is beautiful . Same as you " Is it only me , or Jieun's heart is blooming becomes a total weird ? seriously , yeah . The girl who claimed herself as a Bad Girl had fallen deep into her love . Its prooven that nobody could avoid this feelings when even Jieun can't help herself . Its love we're talking about . The most poweful and dangerous feelings . LOVE .          I guessed that Sehun's yelp is really loud and annoying when he caused an  unknown lady to come out from a room at the other side . Main question , who is she ? The old lady with her 90's clothing came out and looked at Jieun carefully . Bad eyesight? Come closer .Sure enough , she came and continues .... She .. looks .. 

" Lee Jieun ..? Is that you , dear?" the old lady went to her and started to wanders her hand on her petite body . Confirming that this girl is her ... The girl she waited for a long time ..  she looked so beautiful . She really resembles her mother . A rose . However , All rose have thorns . And this girl may have her bad attitude too . Lee Jieun .

" u-uh ... grandma , do you know me ? Sorry but I don't really recognize who you are " Jieun's brows is furrowed while still facing the lady , looking in disbelieve for her presence . 

" yes of course you don't know me . Its our first meeting , but I've known your family for a long time . I'm a loyal butler of yours. Handed down from your father to you . Our first meeting is actually been scheduled years ago , in this house , however , you never come . I feel betrayed until I know the main reason of this , you got into a crash and only you who survived . I gathered all my hopes once again , waiting for you past these years . And finally , you came my dear ! You came to your house !" Wow , this grandma really made her and the other two stunned . Her way of talking is really one of a kind . Jieun? She can't say anything . Too suprised with the truth she never know . But there's someone who got into a long froze . He carefully flashbacked the lady's words . Now , his eyes in on Jieun . Looking at her in disbelieve too . Are you the girl I saved ? Well , he shouldn't be soo confirmed with this . He should test her first . The cat necklace . Will she recognize it ? Baekhyun calmed his self down while setting down in his real state of mind .

" Ohmy ... you are so beautiful my dear .. just like Hyun Jung .. But I hope you wouldn't got your father's attitude . bad . So BAd until he couldn't tell you anything about this old lady ... But , you don't resemble any of your father's attitude , am I right ? Bad ?" Jieun froze . Should she tell the ugly truth , or not . This old lady seemed very .. ethuastic with her question . She wouldn't let her down ...  

" yes , bad .. She's so  , so bad " Shut your mouth up Oh Sehun , before I throw you into the ocean . He said that only to be given a free death glare from Jieun . With that , he did shut up . And the lady , she looks upset for a while before forming a smile again .

" So , since you've grown up , which ones of these  handsome guys is your partner , dear ?" A one shocking sentences got all their eyes onto her , Lee Jieun . She seems , shock too but then , She's deep in her thoughts . None of them are my boyfriends . .. they are just two annoying guys whom she - slowly likes .... Jieun looked down onto her feets before thinking of something . Something which could make the guys heart to explode . Let's make fun of you .

" Both of them are " 

True . Eyes are all on her . Especially , Sehun and Baekhyun . Shock + happiness . Its really .. someone you love .. loves you back ?!! Both of their soul almost flew out from their body ... too happy ? too shock ? Only them knows . Unfortunately , the cloud 9 feelings suddenly being crushed onto the earth , then , deeper into the ground .

" Nah , joking . They are just two annoying friend of mine . And boyfriend ? i don't have one . I don't even have a feelings onto someone" 

Lee Jieun . Stop lying and don't lie 

Hello everyone !!~~ Double late update for today !!! Well , since I have nothing to do , so I decided to update my story . You like it ? huehuehue ~~ Jieun sometimes is a troller too you know !! BTW , she lied though . You know , she likes both of the ;D 

So , stay tuned for more ~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~~ GOODNIGHT