No. 21

Pitch Black

" Sehun !!" Everyone was startled by the shout , especially when the person is an angel . The whole EXO was stunned by her beauty . She's really different from the previous one . This is more like an angel . Did she wear tint? because her red plump lips became more kissable . Did she wear powder ? because her face is extremely fair and gloowy . Did she wear eyeliner ? because her lovely eyes became more charming . Did she just smile ? because her poker face and her boring expression is no longer lasting on her face . Its been replaced with a curved lips , eye smile and bright expression of hers . - When I say that the whole EXO was frozen seeing her featuring , now , the whole guys is drooling along . EXO just stare at her as she came closer to them . Too amused . She looks like another girl , they never met before . 

" Jieun.... Y-you're prett- beautiful " Sehun can't move his eyes one her . She's one of a kind . Her smile grew largened for the respond . And now , she's blushing once the compliment came from the handsome EXO guys . But , someone is missing . And she won't get to see him ever again . Jieun walked leisurely towards where the graduation gowns and caps were located . Its near the naughty guys . She inhaled deeply , filling her lungs with the unpleasant smell of the gowns hangged . " Size , beautiful ?" Wow , Daehyun , you become bolder than before . Then , her surrounding was filled with the laughter of his gangs . B.A.P . They're complete neatly dressed except for the two maknae lines . Jongup and Zelo . Jieun ignored them and went to pick it herself , not fogetting her replies . " No thanks . I don't need your help , wimp " As usuall , a long silence . She smirked , although it dosen't last for a minute since now , she's bitting her lips , struggling to reach the gown up there which she thought would match her body . Jieun even made herself to tip toed however , her grip is still far away from the hangger . 

Suddenly , a hand appeard into her vision , taking the gown for her ? She could feel her back is having a contact with the person's chest , since they're too close . Jieun turns backwards and saw a tall blonde guy which she saw earlier . Smiling to her as he hands out the gown for her . Jieun accepted it brightly once her furrowed brow dissapeard from her face . She blushed . I think I'll fall for him deeper . But too bad its my last day , today . " Thanks Sehunnie !" She took the gown from the guy's hand and hanged onto her hand for a while since she haven't take the cap yet .  " Woah ! What's with the new nickname ?" He seemed suprised and happy . " I think that today would be a special day for me " Jieun lightly went pass him , heading to the cap's section , followed by Sehun . " H-how did you know ?!" He squealed ?    "  What do you mean ?" Jieun cringed after sniffing the inner side of the cap . The smell >< . " N-nothing " Did he realized his mistake ? Is he hiding something ?

Jieun was about to question him again if the spokesperson didn't informed all the student to gether around the grand hall . Same as before , she's the student's attention as soon as she enters the hall . Everyone is looking at her from the tip of her toe till' the end of her head . They admire her . She's so beautiful . The girls is indeed jealous of her angel-like appearance . Even when she wore the graduation gown and cap , she still looks perfect . Because , some of the girls who wore it , the pretty ones would get ugly and messy . 

And the ceremony started . The students gave speeches and greets the beloved teachers , included Jieun.Its her last time meeting them They never forget to throw their graduation caps in the air , and they did it .  No words could describe their feelings . They finally met freedom  . They met their parents and talked so much . Jieun noticed that they looked so pleased having a conversations with their own parents . There are a few of them shadded tears and continued with laughter . JIeun really did envy that . She looked up in the sky , expressing her nostalgia feels .   finally its the 'snap-snap' time . Some gathered with their friends and formed a group before starting to pose for the shoot . Same goes to Jieun , she gathered up with her one and only chingus . EXO ~

They arranged their own positions , even for Jieun . Since she was the only girl , she should be in the middle . Plus , she's the Queen . Chanyeol's father was the one to volunteered to take the picture for them and all of them were glad for the help . " 3 , 2 , 1 , say Kimchi !"  They didn't said it , they mouthed it . Their fist pose it just the normal peace or 'v' pose which every single human and EXO did . It came out prettily though . Chanyeol's father responded with a thumb up . And before the second round , someone came . Its , Sehun's mother ? She's bringing a bouquet of flower , heading to her son ...? No ? Its to the person beside him , Jieun . She looked puzzled as Sehun's mother handed it out for her with a sincere smile plastered on her face . Jieun gladly accepted it although she's still confused . " Its from Sehun , but he's too shy " His mother sounded before walking away from the camera's sight for them to take a shoot again . Jieun blushed as the EXO made a sound affect except for Sehun . . 'woooot' sound so fun teasing us ay ?  Jieun turned her head to face Sehun . " Gomawo " Jieun . Is . Really . Pleased .  Sehun looked at her with a smile before looking at front again . " One more time !" Chanyeol's father who waited patiently , signaled for them to stand by . Instead of creating  a free style , Jieun focused onto the flowers . White and yellow lilies . Her favourite , but how did he know ? Jieun's sight was fixed on the note onto it . Congratulation and I love you - Baekhyun . She startled for a moment before forcing her mind to not hallucinating anymore . Nonono ! Jieun , its not from Baekhyun . Its FROM SEHUN . And true , its from Sehun . Even though she's a bit dissapointed , but its okay . She only did hallucinate . She missed him so much . Jieun leaned closer to the flowers and closed her eyes , inhaled the fresh and sweet odor of lilies . And click ! Her eyes widen is shock . She's not even ready ! However , its too late . 

Though she's not ready , the picture taken was pretty . She admit that . She looks like a lovely girl there . Sniffing the flowers while the other EXO members did their own style . Luhan , Xiumin and Chen did E.X.O logos . Suho did a thumbs up , as well as Kris . Chanyeol and Sehun which was beside her did aegyo . What the- the buing-buing and the 'cute' 'v' pose . Kyungsoo and Tao just smiled widely . Its cute though . Kai stood beside Kyungsoo and smiled cheekily . Jieun face palmed as soon as she saw the picture . She's no longer the attention of this photo . ITS EXO . Look at their pose . Jieun shook her head continuesly when the other members laughed once they saw it . " Jieun looked like a princess " thanks Luhan . That lighten her mood up .  

Jieun took a glance of the time on her wristwatch as she took of her graduation gown . 11.05 . I still have lots of time to live . She grinned and fold the gown neatly before handing out to the person who was assigned to take care of the graduation attire . They exchange smiles and Jieun took off , wandering around the school compound , searching for-  A pressure stopped her from continuing her steps . Jieun turns her head backwards , and she smiled . here you are . 

" Palli , Jieun-ee! Let's go !" His grip is still on Jieun's wrist , dragging  her towards the school gate and a taxi is there . Jieun know where are they heading but taxi ?  Jieun release his grip from her as he opens the door for her to come in . " Yah ! I don't want to ride a taxi . I prefer walking more " She pouted . Wait . She pouted?! yes . " Are you dumb ? Hapjeong to Seoul is far away . You still want to walk there? It tooks AN HOUR " With that , Jieun went inside the taxi with shut . Sehun is talking the truth . And she dosen't want to be dead as soon as she saw the Sakuras right ? She must appreciate the view first ! Right ?  

************************************************************************************

" Woah ~ The air is soo good ! Its still the same ! I miss Korea" He inhaled the air he missed once he stepped out from the airport . He immedietly took a taxi and rested his cramped but once again on the seat . After a few hours from japan and you would only sit , every would get cramped , right ? or its just me and Baekhyun ? -,-'' . He took out his phone and checked if there's any notification or text message left . And true , there's one from Sehun . Baekhyun tapped the 'maknae' word and there it shows his message on the screen . " Hyung , you've arrived Korea ? Well , we're heading there , Sakura thinggy "  It says .  Baekhyun smiled and threw a fist in the air as he reads that . " Yes , I have arrived . I'm heading there too , as well . I think I'll be there first since Incheon to Seoul is near . I'll wait you guys " He replied . 

Then , a middle aged man went straight to sit at the driver's seat . He was shocked that he got a customer and immedietly smiled and asked for the guy's destination . Baekhyun returned his warm smiled . " I don't know what is the place name but its where the sakura trees are . In Seoul . I think its in the middle of the city . " Baekhyun leaned back and rested his back on the comfortable seat . 

Jieun , I can't wait to see you .  He grinned sweetly while looking out the window , observing the new and old buldings . But , in some ways , the sky seems gloomy and dark . Why sky ? Don't you like me coming over ?

Hello ~~~ Please stay tuned ~ I'll update again ASAP after my break ~ Please wait for more and don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE LOVE U

-SQUISHYMARSH