No. 15

Pitch Black

All of them walks silently as the freezing breathing sound accompanies their dark and spooky surrounding . A few pairs of eyes observes and admires  the petite body , walking along the road . And the viewers aren't good peoples . Gangsters and others really wanted to have fun with her if the two guys back there is following and keeping her safe . You're lucky , girl . They looked at her for the last time and walk away as they noticed the stares Baekhyun and Sehun gave them . However , seems like this girl didn't noticed them . That's good or she'll chase them away . Trust me .   Suddenly , something blocks her vision . What's this ? Its blurry . Jieun continuesly blinks and rubs her eyes but it just won't fade away . Eh? After a while feeling puzzled , finally she realized . Her eyes is frosted . Is it even possible ? Yeah , it is . But , this girl is tough she kept walking although she knew that she's in a huge problem . There goes the weak Jieun . Her airways becomes... b-becomes- ...... She is no longer focusing on the barely seen road she's running, she's closing her eyes tight . Why running ? SHe ignores the calls Baekhyun and Sehun did . Lee Jieun is in a panic mode . She ... had ... to... run , or ... she'll .. die -  Well , you think that she didn't heard their calls ? She did , but ignores them . Its not their bussiness though . But , one thing . She only answered his question , and its Baekhyun's . " Where are you heading to ?!" no time to think . Just . Say . It .  " Home-" 

The right moment as she answered him , the clumsy Jieun once again accidentally lands her body on the cold and freezing snow road . But this time , her steps got her to tripped by herself . Even Maru , he didn't run away , just barking noisily . Her problems got double times worser , first , her unsolved problem shrouded her , lead her to the panic mode . Then , she tripped and landed on the snow directly . Is she be destined to die now ? Jieun clenchs her teeth strongly , trying to recover from the pain of falling and the piercing of death . She's suffering a lot actually , but she's really good in keeping it hidden . Now , Jieun is waiting for death to invites her , know why ? She can't get up and probably her knees is bleeding right in that moment . Of course ! especially when she saw the 'massive' red spot on her pants and the snow . Jieun bites her lips when she slowly got cold and colder . Uh oh . All she thinks is die , death , my time has come . Eungg .. well , its the opposite way as soon as the late dorks rushed to her side . hah! Its Sehun the hero a while ago , right ? Let's be fair . Its Baekhyun's turn now . ;D

" Jieun ! are you okay ? GOD ! Are you bleeding ?! wait . Why are you so cold ?! Jieun , what happened ?!" With his endless question , she becomes crazy . She can't stand this anymore , its pain . Even though she felt the warmth warps her hand and the presence of them by her side , its not enough . But she had to spill this out or she'll be facing death in any minutes  if she can't ask for help .Though she's the Bad Girl , she never plead for their help , but this , its really desperate . She dosen't want to leave this world now . Maru needs her . Sigh* Its her first time .    Without hesitating , she shouted her lungs out loud . " I'm FREEZING and I'm DYING !"   Baekhyun and Sehun's eyes got wide . OMO . This is critical . looking by her serious face and hearing her 'dying' , She's ain't joking . She's dying ?

Like I say , its Baekhyun's turn to shine ~~ And his act is very sincere . Sehun tried to lift her up but this time , its his turn to look lonely and only watch the movie . LIVE . BAekhyun is thousand times more faster and worried than him . Baekhyun lift her up and hugged her . Now , Jieun's face is leaning on his chest . She filled her lungs with his scent but , it wouldn't work . She frowns and meaning , it dosen't work . Baekhyun noticed that and immedieatly opens his coat widely and wraps it around JIeun , ..it is warm . Baekhyun hugs her tighter . Common' feel the heat ! He hopes that it would work on her , giving her his warm body tempreature . However , no reply and no respond . Only her heavy breathing could be heard . Then , he thought of something . Her freezing hands too ! But , it's left hanging there . He wanted to keep it warm for her too , but he's hugging her and-    Baekhyun moves his head to find the other guy .   " Yah ! Her hands !" Without Sehun , he can't do it . As Baekhyun told him , Sehun went to her and cupped her hands . Daebak . Its freezing cold . It is cold .... and colder than you expected . Sehun blows into her palms and still , no respond . 

Both of them , got really worried . Jieun's eyes is now closed and she is still freezing . No choice . Baekhyun pushed Sehun away and carried her into the bridal style . To her house ! With his coat wrapping both of them , he dashed towards , his house . No . Their and EXO's . Since their dorm is quite near with their current location , Baekhyun decided to rush her there . Don't worry . Like he's gonna do something to her . No , right ? Sehun was really puzzled with the place which leads him . He just followed Baekhyun from the back , and THEY'RE INFRONT OF EXO'S APARTMENT ?!!! He shift his sight towards Jieun . Her hands which was hanging , forcefully being lift and ended up clenthing Baekhyun's shirt . Right on the chest . 

***************************************************************************************************

Baekhyun kicked the door open and startled all the living things in there . Especially , Exo members as they saw Baekhyun dashed into the living room towards his room with a familiar girl . What did he do ? They starts to think of weird stuffs .. All the members stood up automatically in shock seeing this . They are busy eating and almost chocked when baekhyun suddenly bargged in , bringing along a girl , bridal style . He almost went into his room when he bumped with a taller guy . Kris . He seems suprised too . Aishh ! To loong ! Baekhyun lured him away and .... stormed into his dark bedroom . Well , the other guys would LOVE to know what happned when they asked Sehun . Result ? He kept quiet and went to Baekhyun to see her . He's worried too you know ? Thankfully the manager hyung has left them an hour ago or he'll disagree with BAekhyun . 

Everyone went towards Baekhyun's room but before that , he went out in a flash , red cheeks and trembling hands .Too obvious okay ? Baekhyun almost walk pass them if Chanyeol didn't block his way .

"yah ! make way !"

" No . Not before you tell us what happened actually ." Chanyeol sounded quite serious .

" She's freezing ! Go away ! I'm searching for the hot thingy! Kyungsoo !" BAekhyun and Kyungsoo exchange glances and rushed together towards the kitchen . Hrm , guess its quite clear now . They understood that Baekhyun tried to save her . But . Who's that girl ?

They walk in unision into the dark room of his . Totally dark . Xiumin switched on the lights to see her clearly . *click . A figure been tugged in Baekhyun's bed neatly , while her eyes is closed , pale faced and Sehun sitting beside her ? Eh ? Is he that worried ? Don't tell me ... -    They took a few steps closer and discovers a very well known face . This is the .. B-Bad Girl ? -

" Jieun ! Be strong !" Baekhyun squeezed himself out from the member's crowd and quickly rushed towards the girl side . True . Its the Bad Girl , Jieun . He then immedietly treats her , giving hot packs and stuffs . His sudden caring side is weird . Wait . Don't tell me ... Jieun is the girl he's been talking about . Then , Suho's sight was fixed onto Sehun . " Baekhyun , Sehun..... Jieun?"

" Hyung ! Nosebleed !" Sehun's squealed got them to hurriedly to see her . And true . Bleed flows out from her nose and the first one to- NO ... and the two's to get up the first is , no one except for , Baekhyun and Sehun . They arrgues about a piece of tissue .    Suho smiled . This girl is really Jjang . She made two handsome person fall for her on the same time .      But then , Suho felt , something . Someone is watching him . He turns his head to his side and discovers Kyungsoo's round eyes staring at him . While forming a smirk ,   We're thinking the same , they likes her . He smiles and walks out from the crowd . Making Kai some supper . 

Hi Everyone ~~ How about this ? fair enough for you shippers ? Is this enough ? Nooo~~~~^^ Neh , I still have more mushhy scene of them for the upcoming chapter . Just wait ^^ Oh ! and , don't forget to 

COMMENT

  &

     SuBSCRIBE  - SQUISHYMARSH Saranghae you and XOXO + GOOD BAM / good night ~~~