No. 5

Pitch Black

I remember my first glimpse of her face,

I saw you smile , then I smiled,

I was straight blown away

Mesmerized by your beauty, from your

feets to your hands

How could one be so beautiful?

I don't understand 

Heaven sent, God's gift without doubt

in my mind 

Sometimes I wonder why our paths

decided to collide

We started off as perfect strangers

Boy meets girl , infactuation to love

Now you're my whole entire world

Destiny taps me on the back , saying

hello

But really it was your touch

No and I'll never let you go 

Then you spoke , I never heard a voice so sweet

Heavenly,

And from her words , man , I knew this

girl was deep

Just like me

With times to worry and times to play

We'll sit and stress over life or just 

burn the day away

Epik High - Map the Soul 

Baekhyun reads his poem or song or whatsoever he just composed for the third time in the living room ( imagine that he made it instead of Tablo ;D). Ignoring the stares and the 'woah' EXO gave him . Actually its neat and cool though  . Its based on his true life . None of EXO ever know why he even makes it .. they don't even know if its a lyrics or even a poem . Strange . But for sure , he's falling in love . With the girl he met , a few months ago . Unfortunately , he's ideal type is a feminine type girl . If he said that she's not his style , too late then , he falls for her . He's fiduring out , How and stuff when Kyungsoo serve them chicken . Yummy . Especially when Kyungsoo fried it himself but then he frown as Kai told the rest that he ordered it instead of frying it homemade style . Then , this cold city man gave him a non-unconsciously aware useless word and action .

Chicken is not my style . At first , he thought that What's wrong with him ? Everyone loves chicken . Okay , maybe not all . But after a while observing him , he carelessly took a piece of it . Delicious ay ? Well , after Suho hyung he smiled sheepishly . It is delicious than I thought .

Baekhyun's eyes suddenly largened . Kris hyung . You're right . Don't judge a book by its cover huh ? .. Then , you mean , don't judge her by her apperiance .  Who knows she did it on purpose or something bad happened to her past until it left a deep scar ... right ? is it true or ... not ? Baekhyun is deep in his thought while eating his juicy chicken . Somehow , the others curiousity won't fade away becouse of the chicken right ? So a representative gave in to know the truth .

" Hyung , didn't you said that the girl you liked is a quiet person ? And she nevers even talked to you . So why did you wrote here that she touches you and say hello ?" Sehun points at the part he means while forming a furrowed brow . All of them really wants to know the lucky girl , badly . Baekhyun smiled and chuckled before answering the curious maknae.

" I remembered a few months ago , when we just tranfered in school , I was in a crowd of noisy girls when a hand slaped my back . I noticed it and looked back who did it . It dosen't really hurts since she did it so softly . And It turns out as an angel . I was mistaken at first if she WAS an angel but then when she said hello , I felt something ... Something ..weird . She's special .I wanted to reply back but then the crown blocks my view of her and when I discovers her again , she starts to walk away . From that moment , I didn't have a chance to talk to her . You know , I said she's an angel right ? i thought she BEHAVES just like an angel too but then I was wr-" phew . Byun Baekhyun you almost spill it all out . Her identity . Baekhyun stopped as he realized that he's totally into his talks . But guess that EXO had understand it .

" Well , congratulation to you then !" Kyungsoo hands out his hand and they exchange a shake . Then suddenly the others too , rushed towards him a gave some congrats . Except this one person . He's worried but did shake with Baekhyun as well but he's the last .

" I hope Baekhyun hyun dosen't fall for that girl .That Bad Girl. Lee Jieun . I shall get her first .." Sehun slowly walks away after the shake , bringing a few chickens along with him , in his room . But as well , Baekhyun did caught his expression . Gloomy . 

" Not him too "

AWOOOOO !!~~ Double update for today !! Wait . Maybe will be Triple !! A-YO ! Everyone !! How 's my twist ? You like it ~~ Or ... 

Well , No worries guys ! There will be more Baekand Hunas you requested ~ just keep waiting ~ I'll update DAILY so DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT 
   & 
SUBSCRIBE

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E

D.O.Y.O.U

dO YOU?