Someone That I'm Waiting to Came Back.

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

-PRESENT TIME-

You and your friends just ended last class.You walked with them towards the main gate.

"Erghh,class is so boring~" You protested with stomped your feet on the floor."Hey,chill.You know everyday class is boring." Sura the youngest one from the twin put her hand around your neck."Right,class is so boring~" Sera the oldest one agreed with you.

"Thanks to agreed with me." You smiled at your bestfriends.

"Welcome,Hani!" Sura winked CUTEly at you.

"Stop that stupid sick eye,Sura." You annoyed with Sura's wink.

"Yah!" She shouted.You chuckle."Okay,bye guys.I'll called you later~" You waved at them."Bye!!~" They said together.

You took a short cut.You walked to your house while humming a song.You already arrived in front of your house.You saw a sport car red in colours."Woah!" You walked around the sport car and you ran into your house."I'm back!" You shouted.

You saw one figure sitting on the couch.His hair was dark brown hair.He wore a light brown hat.He turned his head back after heard you shouted.

luhan_by_rollingalien-d58pjad.jpg

Then,your lips move upwards became one wide smile."Oppa!~" You hugged he tightly.He also hug you back."Oppa why don't you came here often?You promised me." You broke the hug and pouted but at the same time you were so excited to see your childhood bestfriends.

"Hey,hold on.No need to rush.I'm not running away.You too excited." He chuckled.

"Yah! Of course I'm excited you not visiting me for-" You started counting with your long fingers."5 years!" You showed he 5 fingers in front of his face."Okay,I'm sorry.I just don't have time to visit." He said with guilty face."Yeah,yeah don't have time to visit me because I'm nothing special for you just childhood friend only." You pouted.

"Hey come on." He punch your arm lightly.He and Sehun treated you like you're a boy because you do acted like a boy.You love adventure,playing soccer.You acted more like a boy than a girl."Where my chill bestfriend went?" He continued said.

------------------------------To be continued---------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey sorry for this short chapter.^^

I don't have time to update a long chapter..

Anyway thanks for subscribe my fanfic!! *big hug*

Feel free to subscribe my fanfic and comment..

BYE!~