Dejavu

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

Past time

 

-You,Sehun and Luhan playing in the forest until evening- (10 years old)

 

"Ouh,great.We lost. Where should we sleep tonight." You frowned. The forest somehow make you scared because of the black shadow."Maybe we should sleep here and tomorrow we find way out.It's going dark." Luhan said after he think he made a right decision."Oppa miichi? You know right this is the place where wild animal live. Don't you scared." You gave he are-you-serious look.

"Just said it Hani you scared right?" Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. "You said you like adventure. So,this is adventure. Living in forest,talking to several animal. Only some people can do that. And that person is you. I'm not counting." He continued.

"Yah,Sehun. I hate you." You cursed he. He just happily laughing because sucess teasing you just now."Ouh guys,stop this World War IV right now." Luhan said almost to give up."He/She started first!" Sehun and you chorusedly said it. You both pointed one finger to each other.

"I don't care who started first I just want you guys stop it." Luhan rolled his eyes."Okay,I want to search firewood so it will used for tonight." He continued again.

"I'll come with you hyung." Sehun raised his hand."Ani,you stay here and protect Hani from whatsoever animal appear,ara?" Luhan put one of his finger out in front of Sehun. Liked appa scolding his son for doing something wrong.

Sehun just nodded in respond."Good." Luhan patted Sehun's head with caress. He then walked into the bushes."Aish,I want to come along. Why I must stay with you?!" Sehun glare at you unsatisfied.

"Molla,he asked for not me." You raised your shoulder. He pouted unsatisfied with your answer."You may go if you want." You shoeed he. His lips turn upwards and gave you a you-gave-me-permission look. You just nodded.

After you gave he permission he disappear from your sight."Okay,let's think what I should do." You pouted.

 

-A few hour later-

The sky become darker and darker. You look up and at the same time one drop of water hit your face. You blinked your eyes several time." It's going to rain? Aww,I hate it." You hissed and walked under the big tree. Rain come down with lightning. You felt cold because your shirt already wet."Oppa,Sehun come back." You whined.

BBANGG!!

"OMO!" You curled your body into a ball. Then you fell like the rain don't approached you anymore. You looked up and saw Sehun shield you from the rain with his jacket.*Wow,what's wrong with your heart Hani?But Sehun look very different right now he look-handsome wih his hair wet.* You staring at his face.

"Erm,Hani could you stop staring like that. You made me feel like wants to kiss you now." You quickly closed your mouth with both of your hand as he said like that."Who staring at you!" You shuttering because he caught you red hand.

"You and I saw it." He picked you up and casually climbed up the tree. He put you roughly on the big branch."Oww." You rubbed your ."Tch,where's oppa?" You asked he. "Molla." He avoided eye-contacted with you.

"Hani I think you should diet. You make my back hurt a lot because often pick you up."

"Yah! You the one that not strong. It's not my fault." You punched his arm lightly.

BBANGG!!!

"Omo!" You hugged Sehun suddenly and that made both of you fell down from the tree.Your position is on top of Sehun."Yah! Get off from me now!" He hissed. You don't make any move because you're too scared."Hey come on. It's just lightning." He tried to comfort you.

"Hey, I'm here with you right? So, you don't need to scared." He patted your back softly."Erm, oppa would you mind remain this position until the rain stop?" You carefully asked he."Are you cra-" He stop and then continued again becaused he realised that you just called he oppa. You'll call he oppa when you feeling scared only.

"Alright,my little princess." He said with a warm smile.

-End past time-

 

A/n:

Sorry for not update..

Guys,I made a new fanfic that Luhan is the hero..

Hope you guys support both of my fanfic..

Love you~