Sleep With My Bestie~

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

"Hey,come on.Where's my chill bestfriend went?" Luhan asked you."Molla?She ran away,maybe." You don't make eye-contacted with he.You act like a boyfriend that came late for your first date."Aww,don't make me felt guilty." He coeed."Nah!~ Just kidding! I don't mad." You surrender after saw his aegyo.

98sapr

"Fuhh.You make me scared.I thought you don't want to friend with me." He relief."Look who is coming." Mr Kim came downstairs."Annyeonghasseyo."He bowed politely towards Mr Kim."Sorry made you waited a long time." Mr Kim sat down on the couch and asked Luhan sat as well."Ani.I just came." He answer your father question.You sat beside Luhan on the couch."Luhan how your family doing?At least take a visit.Hani had wasting her time asking me when you all come take a visit." Mrs Kim came with tea.

"My family doing well,aunty.They want to visit but don't have time.You know right aunty,my parent always outstation." Luhan answer it calmly."Arasseo." Mrs Kim nodded.She poured the tea each one a cup."Oppa,how Sehun doing?I wants to meet he.Is he tall or short now?" You asked excitedly."Weird girl.Sehun doing well because I'm the one that raising he.And he more taller than me.It's mean you the shortest among us." Luhan your hair with care.You pouted."Of course I'm the shortest.You guys are guy I'm a girl."

"Luhan,can you accompany Hani tonight?Uncle and aunty want to go out and maybe we don't came home tonight.We've something that need to settle up at Seoul.I don't mind if you don't have free time.I can cancel the activity." Mr Kim asked Luhan.He drank the tea carefully as the tea was very hot."Of course I can uncle.I would accompany her.I've already consider she as my sister.You don't have to worry.Just go and quickly settle up." Luhan smiled."Gamsahamnida,Luhan." Mr Kim and Mrs kim bowed to Luhan."Cheomaneyo,aunty and uncle." He bowed as well.

"It's mean we can play video game tonight." You excitedly said it."Aniyo,you've class tomorrow right?Erm Luhan would you asked Sehun to came over too?" Mr Kim eyed you and then he eyed Luhan."Arasseo." He took out his phone and his hand professionally texted Sehun.He sent and in 5 seconds he got reply.He smile after read Sehun message."He said he'll come." He spoke after having a time message with his brother.

"Sehun will coming?Yea!" I jumped happilly up and down.(like Crayon Pop chereography Bar Bar Bar XD).They all laughed at you because your childish attitude.But you don't care.You thought that night was a very good night.I'll sleep with my bestfriends! AGAIN!~ Wohooo~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Ayo wassupp~

Here short chapter for you.

I'm such a bad writer because always gave you short chapter. T.T

But I will keep update for you guys don't worry.. ;)

While waiting I updating why don't you read this fanfics?

I think this fanfics is really cool.

Here the link~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/609500/it-s-hurt-to-leave-you-comedy-romance-schoollife-you-exo-chanyeol

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/610442/love-is-complicated-romance-schoollife-you-exo-kyungsoo

Feel free to subscribes and vote my fanfic.

I'm waiting for your comment~

Thanks to the subscribers~