A Good Breakfast With My Bestie

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

As my parent had went out Luhan and you waited for Sehun at the living room."Oppa,where's Sehun? It's kind of late and he should show up now." You asked Luhan.

 

LUHAN P.O.V

"Oppa,where's Sehun? It's kind of late and he should show up now." Hani asked me.

I also wondering where is he going? I thought he also excited to come here.How could he late.

-Flashback-

I took out my phone and message quickly to Sehun. In 5 second he replied. In 5 second seriously.Wow,so fast! He always will replied it in maybe 5 hours or 1 day or whatsoever if the topic not important.But right now he replied it so fast.I guess he think this topic was so important to he.I opened the message that Sehun replied.

 

"What sleepover with Hani? I want! I want! Said to uncle that I would came."

 

I smile with the replied that he sent.Sehun not being his true self right now.I can smell something fishy. :F

 

-End Flashback-

 

I then sniffed something familiar scent.Sehun's scent.He around here already.

END P.O.V

 

"Maybe he had something to do.I'm sure he will coming.Don't worry.Now let's go to sleep or you want to be late tomorrow." He muttered under his breath but you still can heard it."Yeah,right.My eyes really heavy right now." You said and blinked several times."Goodnight oppa!~" You already reached first staircase.

After Luhan and you to the dreamland.Sehun had just arrived.

 

SEHUN P.O.V

"Damn,bus.I already asked for stopped here but it doesn't want to stop.Stupid old bus.I swear I wouldn't ride bus again and asked hyung to buy me one sport car for me.Looked what had you done to me bus.I'm so sleepy right now."

I slowly stepped inside the house and noticed all the lamp went off.

"Where the hell that everyone went?Did they already slept?Arghh nevermind.My eyes right now looking for bed and my head growled for pillow to rest."

I walked into a familiar big bedroom.I climbed on the bed and hugged the big pillow."Ermm,this pillow is the best." I smiled.

END P.O.V

 

-In the morning-

 

"Yah! Sehunnie! Ireona,Sehunnie! Yah!" You shouted at his ear.

"Hani-ah you're so loud." His eyes still close but his mouth moving.

"Ireona,Sehun-ah! Yah!" You shouted more loudly than just now near his ear.

He slowly open his eye and looked around the room."Hani-ah you're so noisy.You kn-" His turned his face to the right and saw you in his body.His eyes almost popped out and he moved back quickly.

"Off!" He fell down on the bed after he realised that he just hugged you.He rubbed his as his precious that fall first.

"Pffth.Haha." You laughed loudly."Yah!" Sehun shouted at you.

"Sehun-ah please don't make joke early in the morning or I will got laugh sick." You said laughing at Sehun's pain face."Hey,I'm not doing any joked so,stopped laughing at me." He pouted.

"Anyway,why do you sleep while hugging me?Do you missed me that bad?" You chuckled and ruffled his bedhair.

"Opps,correction.I'm just to sleepy yesterday because one damn bus.I don't know that fluffy pillow is you." 

"I know you missed me so much,baby.Don't worry after this I'll always next to you." You grinned creepy.

"You know Hani I hate you so much." He glared sharply at me.

"Yeah,I know I hate you to baby." You sticked out your tongue toward he.

"Erghh,I'll get you now because make me annoyed." He started chasing you on the bed but unfortunately you already got off the bed."Luhan oppa! Dowajuseyo! Baby wolf chasing for me." You ran downstairs and quickly went to Luhan's back." I'm gonna get you Hani.Roarr!~" He made dinosaur sound and ran toward Luhan.

You sticked your tongue out and put your finger on the cheek."Mehrong~" Sehun chuckled at your siliness and he made another dinosaur sound."Roarr!~"

"Hey,you guys stop this dinosaur and mice chasing.Here came for breakfast and you can continued that game later." Luhan cut both of you."Arasseo,hyung.Hani-ah came for breakfast too." Sehun called your named.

"All right,baby wolf." You answered it with your pure voice."Stop calling me that.I'm 18 now." He pouted cutely at you.

pout6.jpg

But you don't fall at his cuteness."Okay,baby wolf." As well you you're not listening at he."Ergghh!" He shouted in frustration and dig all the food in his mouth.

BaKwb3XCAAEqBes.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hye guys!~

Short chapter again.

I'm such a bad writer... T.T

But I did gave you Sehun perfect face~

So,please forgive me.. :3

Thanks to subbie and don't forget comment for this fanfic..

I'm waiting your comments.. O_O

Keep forward what happen next..