Introducing Everyone!!!! Wohohohohhohoho

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

-Lunch time-

Hani P.O.V

"Hey Hani,come here!" Sehun waving at me signal me that he was there.I just nodded and walked toward he.I make a seat next to he."Guys,let me introduce my new friend a.k.a my classmate,Kim Hani." He winked at his friend.Seriously is he gay?But I remembered again Sura always wink at me too and she not lesbian because she has a boyfriend.So I take the matter out from my head.

 

"Hye,Hani.Nice to meet you." His friend greet me in unison."Ouh hey guys.My name is Kim Hani.You can call me Hani or whatever you want to call.Hate class,hate study,and love adventure.So,that all about me.Nice to meet you guys.Now your turn to introduce yourself." I take my meal with my fork and eat it.Of couse I eat it.

 

tumblr_m6jt30xdkv1qzg44f.jpeg

"My name is Baekhyun.Byun Baekhyun.Love to sing and same like you.Hate class and hate study." A boy which thick eyeliner make intro first.He looked really handsome in that thick eyeliner.Seriously ,I told you.

 

71741650.jpg

"Annyeong,Chen imnida.Love to dance,hate girl.I mean annoying one not like you cool.And that all." He gave an attractive smioe.He has a long eyelashe,attractive and a beautiful shape of smile.

 

BPs3_AcCcAAOPJw.jpg:large

"Annyeong,Chanyeol imnida.Love to laugh and laugh again.That all about me."He gave me a creepy smile but to me it is a cute smile that I never seen before.I think.

 

983577_538511682875675_1918733854_n.jpg

"Hello,Suho imnida.Nothing special about me." He looked down but I can see his friendly smile."Hey,come on.Chill.I also don't have something special about me." I patted his shoulder to lighten his up.He just nodded and countinue eating.

 

19744209a288749c8bcd405d272c721f.jpg

"Okay that one our senior.Kris,Xiumin,Lay,and Luhan." Sehun introduce the senior.I looked at the one Sehun called Luhan.Luhan oppa?Is that you?No,no,no impossible.Hani-ah I think I need to see speacialist.I just nodded my head in respond.Then my eyes caught three unfamiliar face.

"Erm,that three?" I pointed to the three boys."You don't know?They same class with us.Don't you remembered.They just introduce their name in the class." Sehun gave me an unbelieveable face.

"Sorry to say,but when you guys introduce yourselves I'm in a dreamland that time.Actually,I also don't know your name, Sehun.I just estimate because you looked like you know I told you in the class.Childhood friend." I bow a little asked forgivenes.

 

I looked up and saw their face was very suprise.Hani-ah,you dead.Then I saw they burst out their laughter.They all laughing so hard.My eyebrow twicthed and became one."What did I make joke just now?" I gave a confuse face.A boy with his tanned skin wipe his joyful tear and try hard gasping for some air.

"Nothing,It just weird for us when heard a girl sleeping in the class.Normally boys who did that and the most hilarious part is you sleep when nobody teaching instead four hot guys introduce themself." He trying hard not to laugh."Hey,don't say like that.You made me felt guilty." I looked down and pout.

"Aww,you don't need to felt guilty." One guy tried to comfort me."Yeah,right." They all agree with he."But I still made a big mistake because I can't heard 4 hot guys intro themself." You make a sad face trying to make them felt guilty too."Ouh,don't be like that.Okay,we'll gave you a special intro just for you." A guy with eyebag stood up and walked toward me.He picked my hand and held it.

 

1240365_575547622506485_1458828173_n.jpg

"Annyeong princess,Tao imnida.I'm glad to see you." He kiss my hand and wink.He turned around and took his seat back.

 

tumblr_m8ojnk6Mc21qc8vyl.jpg

"My turn." The guy that explain why they laughing at me spoke.He dance infront of me yly and introduce himself with charms.

 

899339_orig.png

"Kai,I think you should stop dancing.It's my turn now.Do Kyungsoo imnida.You can called me D.O."He is the one asked me for not to felt guilty.He sang a beautiful song about me.

 

tumblr_mrq49cvXG71ruuj4io1_500.jpg

"You know my name right?" I shook my head."Sorry,I just estimate only cause I thought you're my childhood friend." I gave he a weak smile."Ouh,okay." He stood up and kneel down in front of me and intro himself like a knight.'Aww,they all are very sweet.' I thought.

End P.O.V

 

Everyone in the cafeteria watching all the scene but you just ignored them same as Sehun and his friend.Everyone start gossiping about you but mostly you just acted like you don't hear.One girl with free hair gave you a death glare and of course you don't see it because there are too many students in the cafeteria.

"You better prepare yourself,Hani.You just make an enemy not a friend.You'll know what I'm going to do at you.Let's go girls!" Five girls followher back and walked away.