Dinner Alone

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

-In The Class-

"I'm wondering since when I heard wolf howling?" You said softly to yourself."Hey,what're you saying?"Hongbin asked calmly."Omo, Yah!Hongbin could you stop appearing like this. You make me shock till death" You glance at him.

He is your classmate friend.The twin who introduce he to you. He can consider liked your bestfriend after Sehun,Luhan and the twin.

"Yeah, my bad. Mianhae" He softly rubbed the back of his neck. You nodded a few time."It's okay." You smile at him. "So what're you saying just now?" He start the topic again.

" Urgh, nothing important. No need to know." You answered it heartless." Okay, I'm not going to force you." He took a seat in front you.

After the school ended, you walked straight to your house. You open the door slowly. "I'm back." You said it in whispering tone. You go to the kitchen to get a drink since you tired walking from school to home. You open the refrigerator door and took a bottle of orange juice.

"You're back." Someone said it slowly but it's enough for you to hear. "Omo!" You startled and looked back. You saw Luhan leaned his body against the wall with his innocent face.

"Oppa, you make me shocked!" You pouted. " Mianhae!" He grinned. "It's okay, by the way why don't you back again? My parents should show up later." You asked he curiously.

"Your parent don't back tonight. They will back tomorrow . They asked me to accompany you." He leaned his back on the counter.

"Arasseo." You nodded. "Erm, Hani can you stay with Sehun only tonight?" He asked you carefully like you will mad if he asked that question. "Nae. But where do you want to go?" I asked he back."Something work to do." He answer quickly.

"Okay then. I'll stay with Sehun." You nodded several time."I already make dinner. You just need to heat it up later. Annyeong!" He grabbed his car key rushly.

"Annyeong, oppa!" You waved at him.You took a hot shower.You wore a pyjamas and run downstairs.You walked toward kitchen and open the refrigerator.You took out the dinner that Luhan cooked and put it inside the microwave.After you heated the dinner you served it on the dining table.

"Sehun-ah! Come down for dinner." You shouted to make he hear your voice."Arraseo!"After a few minutes he came down with outing shirt on his body.

om_ivyclub_1303_m_sehun.jpg?w=519&h=778

"Hani-ah,can I come out with my friends?"He asked timidly.Aissh this two brother why they so scared to ask.Just spill it."Okay!" You answered he with simple answer.

"You allowed me?" His mouth slowly turn upwards and became an unexpected smile."Yes,just go out.I don't mind it.I've been alone in this house many time." You said it proudly."Yea!" He shouted and quickly hugged you."Thanks,Hani! I owe you one." He jumped up and down.

"But with one condition." His smiled dissapeared with wind."What?" He asked you sadly."Next time you don't have asked me like that.Just spilled it out.I really don't mad at you unless you kept secret with me.We already promised no secret between us,right?" You his head.He nodded a few time."Thanks,Hani."