Rain and Lightning

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

A/n: Sorry for not update. I will try my best to always update for you.I also hope can give you a long chapter but time is not my side right now. T.T

------------------------------------------------------------------

-Somewhere place that no one know except EXO- (It's more like their place to hang out)

"Hye,guys!" Sehun came and approached his friend."Yo! How long that you don't came here.I miss you maknae~" Suho open his arm so he could hug Sehun.But unfortunately for that chessy leader,Sehun pushed his hand away and sat down next to Kai.

"Hyung,I don't came for one day only." He rolled his eyes annoyed with his hyung act."My maknae became cold guy now~ I want my cute maknae back!" Suho pouted.

"Whatever!" He facing his head toward Kai."Where's hyung went?" He asked."Hey,are you had forget syndrome? Today is your hyung turn to round this city." Kai knocked Sehun head.

"Yah!Aishh,vampire matter. I forget." Sehun rubbed the spotted that Kai hit he just now.It was very hurt because Kai hand somehow very hard like rock.

"It's good for you that you remembered about vampire matter.Or you also forgot that you already lost your ." Tao wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yah! Don't brought that chapter. I'm sensitive with that topic and for your information I've my with me right now.I'm totally pure guy not like you.ert." He slapped Tao arm."Yeah,yeah."

Sehun looked up to the sky and saw many stars shining the dark pitch sky.One thing that caught his attention.

"Hey,full moon is coming soon right?" He asked to make sure."Yeah,right." Kai nodded his head several times agreeing Sehun.

"Ouh please,I hope that day nothing happen to me." Sehun continued looking up the sky."Yes!" Chen shouted."I hope something thriller happen that day. I miss drama action~" Chen continued again.

"Chen hyung! You're not helping me rather than scaring me to through that day." Sehun glanced at Chen."Yeah,I know." Chen tried defended himself and stucked out his tongue to Sehun.

"Ergh!" Sehun growled."Suho hyung,the rain will come down." Tao tucked Suho's shirt."Yeah,I thought the same too." Suho gave Tao a warm smiled.

"Oh god! I forgot about Hani. It's late right now." Sehun suddenly stood up and grow worry emotion on his face."Someone seems forget his bestie again~" Baekhyun teasedly grinned.

"Ouh great. Hey guys bye! I need to go now." Sehun ran away and in 3 second he already dissapeared from Exo sight."I wish I could meet Hani.She seems nice." Chanyeol wished with pout.

"The maknae always fast when the topics about his bestfriend." Kai commented about Sehun."Yes! I hope he will not get any trouble when she found out about he." D.o said after awhile he kept quiet.

 

-While at home-

You struggling hard under the blanket."Ergh,I hate lightning.Seriously." You said under the blanket.Lightning came with no fear non-stop.It kept coming even you already yelled it not make you scare till death.

"Argh,damn it. I hate you lightning." You hissed."Hani what's wrong? Are you hurt? Did the lightning hurt you?" Sehun climbed up the bed and pulled the blanket from your body.

"Pabo! How could it hurt me if I been in the house." You chuckled at his silliness. You knocked his head for his stupid question."Sorry, I'm late." You saw his face like his face contain with guilteness.

"It's okay. I'm not a little girl any-" You jumped up and down on the bed and at the same time the lightning came with loud noisy thunder."Omo!"

You quickly hugged Sehun that sat on the bed just now.Now your position was on top of Sehun.You try hard not to cry but the tear came down easily."Hey,Hani~ Uljimayo~ I'm here with you okay."

You already woke up to your tensed."Sehun-ah,would you mind remained this pose until the rain stopped?" You asked he without looking at his face."As your wish,my princess." He grinned at you."If you can't take my weight, you can placed me next to you." You tried give he a suggestion.

"Nope seriously I'm okay.It's okay and I can take it.It's already late why don't you sleep hugging me?" He said at you."Thanks and goodnight,Sehun-ah~" You wished and drifted to dreamland.

"Goodnight and sleep tight~" He said to you but obviously you don't hear it. And that pose was really Dejavu.

 

 

 

A/n: Hello! Feel free subscribes my lame and boring fanfic. Thanks to the subbies. I love you guys~ Don't forgot leave comment. I'm waiting it~