I don't know what title should I put.. Pido,pido,pido

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

"Oppa,would you sit beside me?" She asked Sehun. "I would love it but you already have seatmate." She whined dissapointed looking at her seatmate.

 

-While behind the class at the left side-

You sleep entire time when you waiting for seongsangnims. "Yah,Hani ireona." Hongbin rock your body asked you woke up from sleep.

"Mmhhmp,Hongbin-ah don't disturb me." You shoved his hand away. "Yah! You need to see this.Our class receive new students.They all very good looking.I think our class will full with flowerboys.Including me,right." He smirked proudly.

You open your eyes forcely not wanting Hongbin annoyed you again. "I think you really need a mirror." You looked around the class.Your eyes became bigger after finished scanning the new students.

"Omo,Hongbin! There's many boys in our class. What should I do if they asked me go out? Should I say yes? Because they're very good looking." You closed your mouth with one hand.

"Yah! Aissh this girl." Hongbin rolled his eyes annoyed.You let out a small chuckle. "I'm just kidding." You smiled.He just pouted in respond.

"Aigoo my not so handsome baby." You pinched his cheek hard.His cheeks turn into red colour."Yah!" He rubbed his cheeks.You laughing seeing his cute face.

"Can I sit next to you..." One cute mature voice asking you.You turn around facing the owner of the voice.After a few minutes full of silence you gave he a permissions."Thanks,Hani." He smiled wholeheartly.

KIM HANI P.O.V

As I laughing with Hongbin there's one voice asking me. "Can I sit next to you..." I turned around so I can facing the owner of the voice.My mouth left ajar after saw his face.

*Baby wolf? Is that you?* I shook my head to throw that thought away.After a few minutes of silence I make a decision to give he permissions."Thanks,Hani." He smiled.

"Wait.How do you know my name?" I asked.At first he seem anxious but then his face softened.He also let a small chuckle out from his shaped mouth.

"Of course I know." He eyed at my uniform. I looked down at my uniform the place that have my nametag. I make my mouth into 'o' shaped.

But my heart tell me that the boy infront me right now is Sehun.My childhood friend.My brain said it's impossible because Sehun really don't like school.It's hard for he go to school back then. But seriously his brain is so daebak.

My heart beating faster than usual. Is this what everyone said LOVE.Is this? *Omo Mr Heart! What happen to you? You beating faster than usual.Are you okay? Or should I take you to the hospital?* Maybe his colour and hairstyle make my heart beating faster.Hani-ah wake up!

"Hey,Sehun don't you know me?" That word slipped from my mouth.Bad mouth."Uhh,mianhae.This is my first time seeing you." He gave a apologize smile.

Seriously this Sehun really love to smile.So cute."Sorry,I thought you're my childhood friend.You guys look alike.But just act like nothing happen just now."

"Erm,alright." He nodded his head and smile AGAIN.Don't he felt tired? "Erm,Hani can you be my friend?You seem kind then the others." I was very speechless that time.Kind? Oh my goatttt,he must be kidding.If baby wolf heard this he must laughing hard right now.Tch.

"Am I? You're so funny Sehun.I can be your friend but I'm scare you wouldn't hardy with me." I smirked,

"It's okay.I'm good with that." His eyes looked into my eyes. "If you said that,okay.But I already warned you.Beside,I don't have friend to lunch with except this one."

I pull Hongbin with his collar shirt from behind.He choked with my sudden action."Yah,Kim Hani!" He gave a death glare at me but I just gave he my ultimate poker face.

"Annyeong,Hongbin imnida." He dusted off his uniform. "Hey." Sehun gave a fake smile. How I know because I'm pro at this thing.Just call me if you need to confirm the thing is fake or not.

"Hongbin-ah,would you want lunch with Sehun and I?" I blinked cutely. Trying hard to make my FAVOURITE things.AEGYO.

"I'll pass." Hongbin facing forward again. "Yah! Aisshh,fine." I kicked his chair hardly from back." I'll lunch with you Sehun-ah." I pouted. "Great.I'll introduce you to my friend later." I nodded my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

HEEEEEEYYYYY IIIIII'MMMMMMMM BBBBBAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!

Sorry so much!!!! *Bow*

I don't have many time sorry again. *bow*

I think I'll die because too many works to do.

It's really frustrated..TCH!! -.-'

Anyway here we go again...

I love my subbies thanks support my fanfic..

I really read well your comment..

You guys JJANG!!!

Please don't hope so much I'll update always because I really don't have time..

Don't forget subscribes or vote my fanfic..

Leave many comments tooo...

I'm waiting..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw-avRiyrPBGnDw0GuNbM

WE ARE ONE!!!!

vixx_voodoo_doll_teaser_hongbin.jpg

OUR HONGBIN!!!

Bc-1KHxCYAAWAsw.jpg:large

GUESS WHO IS THIS??

WHO CAN ANSWER IT CORRECTLY I'LL GIVE YOU GUYS A BIG GIFT....