New Friend or What?

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

"Hani-ah you said you don't have boyfriend,right?" You nodded a few time."That means you have your firt kiss right now?" He put a big spoon in his mouth.

You stopped eating after heard that question.Sehun saw your reaction after heard about first kiss.You feel your cheek really hot that time.You put both your hand on your cheek.You also fan-ing your face to cold down your temperature.

"Hani-ah~ What's wrong? Are you had fever?" He put his back of hand on your forehead."Omo! Hani-ah! Your body is very hot.I mean hot for ill not that kind of hot like you know what I mean right? Let's go to the hospital or your fever will become worse." He stood up and about to pick you up.

"Pabo,I don't have fever." You knocked his head lightly. "Then,why your body very hot?" He raised his brow. "Because...molla,molla." He sat back after you denied that you're not sick. "Actually,I already lost my first kiss." You looked up to see his reaction.

He spilled out all the water that he just drank.

sehun%2525E2%252580%252599s%252520drink%

"Eh?" He tilted his head one side. "Mwo?" You asked he back. "You said you don't have boyfriend.How come you already lost your first kiss?" He asked curiously. "Aissh,molla,molla.You don't need to know.It's my privacy."

 

SEHUN P.O.V

"Actually I already lost my first kiss." She make eye-contacted wih me. Because of that shock confession she made I spill out the water that I just drank. I took some tissue and wipe my mouth.I stood up and took a cloth and wipe the table.

"Eh?" I tilted my head one side and searching for her eyes."Mwo?" She asked me."You said you don't have boyfriend.How come you already lost your first kiss?" I asked she.

I gulped my saliva hardly because I'm scared she know I kiss her this morning.But at the same time there's one feeling sting in my heart.Feeling that I also can't explain.

"Aish,molla,molla.You don't need to know.It's my privacy." She drank her drink."Right.I'm still innocent to know that thing.I'm still a pure not like you byuntae." I stucked out my tongues at she."Yah!" She shouted at me."Can I add some more rice?" I asked she.

"Tch.Here,let me put it for you." She took my plate and add some more rice."Here you go,baby wolf." She handed my plate at me."Yah! Stop calling me that princess." I giggled because hyung and I know she really don't like anyone call she princess.She said it is so disgusting.

"Hey!" She pouted.Kyeopta."Got ya!" I smirked victory."You such a good cooker Hani-ah~" I praised she."Yeah,I know." She stucked her tongue this time.

END SEHUN P.O.V

 

-At the school-

You walked into your class like usual.You took your seat and wait for seongsangnims.Mr Lim came into the class and put his belonging teaching on the table. Everyone in the class greet he."Class,now we've 4 transfer student from Music & Art High School will become your classmate.Boys introduced yourselves."

4 boys come into the class and stand in front the class.They gave everyone a friendly smile. A boy with a cap the one that intro himself first."Annyeonghasseyo,Kai imnida." He bow 20o and gave a warm smile.Everygirl screaming annoyingly as the boy intro himself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRllOQJpcnnMzyFUeVlOAR

Mr Lim knocked the table three time and all student keep quiet."Class mind your manner." He eyeing everyone."Next please." He gave some space so,the boy can intro themselves comfortable."Hello,D.O imnida." His heart shaped lips turned upwards and become a wide smile.

tumblr_msoj1dBQlT1s1xa5wo1_500.jpg

The class one more time squealing over the boys and Mr Lim quickly asked them to silent or the introduction will end here."Annyeong~ Tao imnida.Any girl want to flirt with me buy last branded Gucci for me first." He winked charmingly.

c03ec0d7gw1ebgq3qssk3g20dw07tb23.gif

The class burst out their laughter.Mr Lim only can shake his head and smile."Last one." One boy with blonde hair make a simple intro."Hye guys! My name is Sehun.Please take care of me." He grinned. All the girl shouted "Nae!" when Sehun asked to take care of he.

NSge26n.png

"Okay you guys can pick your seat now.I'm going to office so,class please keep quiet." Mr Lim warned the class."Nae,seonsangnims!" The calss shouted in unison.

As Mr Lim went off from the class,one girl with a bun hair come towards Sehun.She linked her arm with Sehun arm casually."Sehun-ah,can I call you oppa?" She gave Sehun a cute seducing smile.

"Okay." Sehun nodded in respond."Thank you,oppa." She whined cutely."Oppa,would you like sit beside me?" She asked Sehun."I would love it but you already have your seatmate." She whined in dissapointed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys,hey guys,hey guys! *waving* Sorry for slow update but seriously I don't have time.School is really burdensome but I'm gonna do what Jongin tell me. XD

Anyway new chapter for you guys!! *throw feather everywhere* TT.TT

And I know my fanfic don't start yet.I mean wolf and vampire drama.But don't worry it will went out soon.Just wait patiently,ara? To the subbies I love you guys!! Thanks for you guys support I love you!!! Thanks for comment too.Ouh i forget to tell you English is not my first language so,forgive me for my stupid grammar or spelling or whatsoever!! Annyeong~

131128-exo-suho-and-baekhyun-on-exo-show

tumblr_mwzd6lic771savepqo2_500.gif?w=614

tumblr_mwzd6liC771savepqo5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mwzd6lic771savepqo3_r2_500.gif?w=

tumblr_mwzd6liC771savepqo4_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mwzd6liC771savepqo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mwn92t0Dby1ru8saco1_500.gif

EXO SHOWTIMEEEEEEE!!!!!!~~~