Spending time part 1

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

End of school time

You walked toward your house. "Omma,appa. I'm back!"

You excitedly took off your school shoes after you saw your parent car hang in front the house.

You open the door and went inside the house.

"Omma,where are you?" You yelled to make sure your voice loud enough for your mother hear it.

"In the kitchen,honey." Your mother yelled back.

"Omma! I miss you sooo much!!" You gave she a warm long backhugged.

"Aigoo,my daughter." She let out a small chuckle. "I miss you too. Hani why don't you dress up for me?"

"Dress up? Why I must dress up?" You tilted your head one side so you can see your mother face.

"We are going shopping'" Your mother held your shoulder tight and jumping excitedly.

"Really?! You're not kidding right?" Your mother shook her head in respond.

"It's a long time not shopping with you.Okay give me 5 minutes.I'll dress up." You smile widely that can show a line of your white teeth.

"How about your work? Don't you've any work to settle up?" Your smile slowly faded away.

"don't worry about that.I'm free.It's not only me who will go shopping with you. Appa also coming because he miss spending time together." Your mother patted ypur shoulder.

"Yay! Omma wait for me. I'll dress up.Don't leave me and one more thing you also should dress up. I miss your make up,dress and taking long time to get ready. I miss it so much." You squeeze your mother hand and gave she a weak smile.

"As your wish." she open her apron and hang it. She ran upstairs and went into her room. You smile and also ran into your room. You took a bath and start choosing a casual shirt.

-After finished dress up-

You ran downstairs to meet your parents. "Omma you look very beautiful.Appa,wah you look very handsome.I'm melting." Your eyes looked at your parent-aweing.

"Aigoo,my daughter.appa always look handsome.It just you that don't see it." Your father knocked your head lightly.

"Omo,appa.It's hurt." You whined and pouted. "Aissh,this kid. Hurry up or we'll late." Your mother open the car's door and went inside.You just nodded your head and mimicked your mother act.

You open the window and let your head out. "Appa,palli!" You shouted. Your father pulled out the car keys from his pocket.He started the engine and drove awa.

-At shopping mall-

"Omma,let's go to that clothing store." You tucked your mother sleeve and pointed to one of the store. "Ara,ara!" Your mother nodded her head. She then looked at your father.

You guys know that your father really not like when into girls clothing department. "I'm going to wait you guys at sport store.You guys just spend your time together." You already smiling ear to ear when heard your father said that.

"Thanks yeobo." Your mother started her romantic feel with she pinched your father's nose. "Omma,you can do that tonight or later.Just don't do it in public,please." You giggled.

"Yah! Aigoo this girl." Your mother rolled her eyes but still her cheek started burning."Ahh~ Palli!" You stomped your feet on the floor. "Arasseo,bye yeobo~" Your mother sent a y flying kiss. "Bye,appa." You waved your hand.

You and your mother went into one of those clothing store."Omma,here.Look at this dress.Isn't it beautiful?" You clapped you hand and eyed the dress you pointed.

"Woah,this is so beautiful.Go and try." Your mother took the cloth and push you along with the dress into the changing room."Omma." You pouted.

Your mothe just chuckled and closed the door. "Aissh." You gritted your teeth.You wore the dress and walk out from the changing room.

2012-korea-women-long-spring-beauty-low-

Everyone who passed by and people in the clothing store eyeing you.You covered your face with your long wavy free hair."Aishh,why everyone looked at me like that?" You muttered under your breath.

Your mother came approached you and held your arm.She scanning all over your body from head to toes.

"You looked very beautiful." Your mother closed with one hand disbelieved.

"This dress is beautiful not me.I'm going change it.You know I'm not really good with this so called dress.I don't like it." You protested.