Birthday Girl

I'm Sorry But I'm a Wolf

Past Time

 

That day was a fine day. And that day was really a speacial day for you. It's your birthday. You celebrated your 14th birthday and you held a big birthday party. You wear a new short dress green in colour that you bought yesterday.

green-strapless-short-mini-cocktail-dres  p/s: Just imagine you wear like that.

 

You really not like pink colour because you think you not suit it. You thought you will look ugly with pink colour on your body. You love green because you love adventure.You walked downstair after you finished dress up. You hear a loud noise people talking about business. You bet there's no one same age as you came over.Your mom and dad work in business major that you thought kids like you shouldn't take a note. As you stepped at last staircase there was someone with husky voice shouted.

"Birthday girl had arrived!"

Everyone started clapping their hands.You bowed to all the guest and said. "Thank you for coming to my birthday party. I appericiated it so much." You smiled.

 

"Yah! Kim Heechul! You don't told us that you're daughter is so beautiful."

"That's your daughter? Daebak! Her face resemble your wife more."

 

People started praise with your beauty. You looked around the house and spotted your childhood friends."Oppa! You came."

"Aigoo,of course we came to celebrate your birthday." Luhan said while ruffled your hair softly.

You chuckled when he said like an old man. "Oppa,you sound like ahjusshi."

"Yah!" He shouted. "Oppa,you guys look really handsome in that tuxedo."

tumblr_mavblqO0u41rxats8o1_500.jpg

"Hey,we always looked handsome in any outfit." Sehun rolled his eyes. You stucked your tongue toward he.

 

-after a few hour the party had begin-

 

"Sehun! Where the hell are you go?" Luhan shouted as loud as he could. He had been searching for Sehun since 4 hours ago.He walked slowly as his eye searching for Sehun."Aishh,this kid. I told you in the car before came here. Today is full moon.You don't know how to control your beast yet!" Then he remembered the hill that Sehun often go. He heard someone crying on top of the hill.

"Yah!Sehun!" He run quickly uphill.As Luhan run uphill Sehun quickly run downhill. He mumbled something and walked himself home.

-End Past Time-

 

Author note:

Hye guys! How my first fanfic? I hope you guys love it. Don't forget to subscribe and vote this wolf fanfic. Please leave comments as well.Bye!~