Episode 4 part 1

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

a/n: Again sorry this took longer that what i intended.

 

---


 

“And We are back!” Henry happily said.

 

“Welcome to our sunday episode and I know everyone has been buzzing about yesterday's episode!” Kyuhyun added.

 

“OnGyuisreal trended!!!” Ryeowook chirped.

 

“Shipping aside, what do you think the visuals are up to?” Kyuhyun asked and Henry shook his head.

 

“Why don't we take a look at it now?” Ryeowook suggested and the video clip was played.

 

“So we are now here at Gyeongbokgung.” Minho said to the camera as he adjusted the filters of his camera.

 

“It's a beautiful tourist spot and we maybe able to witness the changing of guards later.” Myungsoo added as he too checked his camera settings.

 

“Annyeong!” A little girl and her twin brother approached them and the two visuals couldn't help but take a shot of them.

 

“Hello!” Minho cooed and they handed both the boys a package.

 

The kids then happily ran away from them and the two smiled adorably which the camera captured.

 

“Look at those smiles! Perfect!” Ryeowook's voice suddenly rang as the small video box appeared on the bottom of the screen.

 

“We need to use these blankets huh?” Minho asked and Myungsoo took a picture of his hyung holding the fluffy green blanket.

 

“yeah, i guess so.” Myungsoo said and took his yellow blanket.

 

“So just take anything that interest you then we'll let them document us.” Minho said then Myungsoo nodded.

 

“Uh, what if we could also take videos and pictures of each other, I mean..” Myungsoo suggested and Minho took a picture of the flustered visual.

 

“Not bad!” Minho commented and then ran away as Myungsoo chased after him.

 

“Hyung delete the derp shot!” Myungsoo shouted.

 

 

“Oh they look like they'll have fun.” Henry commented.

 

“Ongyu!!” Ryeowook whined but Kyuhyun didn't let him win.

 

'Let's take a look at Taejong first!” He said and on cue, the video played.

 

----

 

“We need to use these?” Taemin asked as he took the pair of pink blankets. Sungjong was also confused as hell.

 

“Yeah, it should appear in the music video.” The PD affirmed and the two sighed.

 

“So what should we do now?” Sungjong asked and Taemin looked at the blankets then to Sungjong.

 

“Well, let's make the most of it.” Taemin said as he wrapped one blanket over him and Sungjong as they walked towards the entrance of Hwaseong fortress. “It's really cold out here.” Taemin commetned nad Sungjong nodded as he blushed.

 

“What do we do inside?” Sungjong asked and Taemin thought for a while.

 

“Selca?” Taemin suggested and Sungjong agreed.

 

They stopped by a low stone wall and Sungjong placed the other blanket on it before he sat. He patted the space next to him and Taemin sat beside him. They then took their phones and took pictures of themselves.

 

“Yah Camera hyung, can you take a few clips of us in this position?” Taemin asked and the camera man asked “Like a 360 shot?” He asked and Taemin nodded.

 

He then shifted his position so that his back was flushed with Sungjong. “Now act like we're in high school and i just confessed to you.” Taemin said and Sungjong was surprised.

 

“Huh? Waht do you mean?” Sungjong asked and Taemin chcuckled.

 

“This place is romantic, let's capture that feel with our CF.” Taemin said and Sungjong nodded.

 

“We're ready hyung!” Taemin shouted and the camera man did what he was told. He took the video as requested while both Taemin and Sungjong act out the part perfectly.

 

“Great take!” the camera man said and they bowed at him.

 

---

 

“Oh the leaders and maknaes are going for the romance.” Henry commented.

 

“This is so spazz worthy!!!! #TaeJong is sweet should be trending!!!” Ryeowook shouted and the PD flashed the hashtag on the screen.

 

“Oh my the competition is just heating up!” Kyuhyun said.

 

---

 

Hoya and Dongwoo was now walking towards the ice skating rink when they spotted two girls by the entrance. They look like they're Koreans but not a native of Seoul. They saw them wearing the OGS official sweater and the two looked at each other and broke into a smile.

 

“Hi!” Hoya approached then and the girls squealed. “Want to join me and Dongwoo hyung ice skating?” He invited and the girls nodded.

 

“We're filming for a KTO CF is that okay?” Dongwoo added and the two nodded.

 

They entered the rink and fortunately, only a few people were there. They changed into their skates and went to the ice. Both the girls were fortunately steady on their feet that it made the two Infinite members sigh in relief.

 

“Do you skate?” Dongwoo asked one and she smiled happily.

 

“we figure skate and we like to be Kim Yuna eonnie someday!” She said and Dongwoo clapped his hand.

 

“Wow, why don't you show off a little?” He said and the girl nodded and skated away. She did a few jumps and spins and Dongwoo was amazed. “That's really great!” Dongwoo clapped as he skated next to her.

 

“Well, what about you then? Care to amaze me?” Hoya asked and the girl nodded and did her own tricks. “great! But i am a novice so i hope you won't let me fall!” He laughed and the girl chuckled.

 

'come her oppa, catch me!” She teased and the two skated away. The skate was splendid and the four enjoyed themselves while they skated and tried to do a few tricks like spins and jumps.

 

“Hey, I know it's a bit risky, but can we try some partner moves?” Dongwoo suggested and the girls nodded.

 

They tried to do some basic lifts and at the expense of falling, they managed to decently nail one before quitting. The boys then led them towards one of the seats and placed the blanket on them to cover their numbing legs.

 

“i hope to see you on the 2018 Olympics here in Seoul!” Dongwoo chirped and the girls smiled happily.

 

“And since we're here want our signature?” Hoya asked and the girls nodded.

 

The PD handed them markers and they signed both hoodies and then took selca's. The girls bid their goodbye and now Dongwoo wanted to try out one more ride.

 

“The carrousel?” Hoya asked and Dongwoo nodded. “Okay.” Hoya agreed.

 

They lined up on the ride and a few girls noticed them ans asked for autographs. They then rode a horse each and were laughing at themselves for being kids. But when you are at an amusement park, you can't help it but be like kids and enjoy everything.

 

----

 

“I wish those girls a splendid journey to Seoul Winter Olympics!” Ryeowook happily cheered.

 

“The pair really had fun like kids.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

“We should also do it sometimes hyung!” Henry said and the two glared at him.

 

“You can't even ride a roller coaster Henry! You are no fun!” Ryeowook said and Henry pouted.

 

“Fine i am scared but if you'll hold my hand i might reconsider.” Henry winked and Ryeowook smiled and glomped on him.

 

'While the two are trying to revive henwook, let's check out the scenes form the secret Garden.” Kyuhyun uttered.

 

---

 

Jonghyun walked towards the garden filled with trees and found Sungyeol in a his hanbok. He slowly approached the Infinite member and covered his eyes.

 

“Guess who?” Jonghyun said and Sungyeol smiled and getting in character replied “It's you Cheona.” Jonghyun smiled and let his hand drop to the side.

 

They sat on the stone ledge and Sungyeol handed him the blanket to keep him from getting cold. Jonghyun smiled at him and took the other one and placed it on Sungyeol.

 

“The weather is cold Sungyeol, i hope you are not getting sick.” Jonghyun uttered and Sungyeol nodded.

 

“I am well cheona. You too Cheona.” Sungyeol acted and they looked at each other straight in the eye. The camera captured the seriousness but in a split second, the two were laughing their asses off.

 

“I can't take it anymore!” Jonghyun laughed loudly while Sungyeol was trying his best to control everything.

 

“I ... hahahahah” Sungyeol couldn't even muster himself to stop laughing.

 

The PD were all laughing with them and told them that they had captured decent scenes anyway.

 

“Oh great.” Jonghyun said as he calmed down and smiled at the camera. “We shouldn't do any more dialouges, We'll just end up laughing!” Jonghyun said and Sungyeol nodded.

 

They walked around the secret garden and acted like that of Dongyi and the Emperor out on a date. They acted it out well aside from the parts when they do eye contacts and laugh hysterically at how stupid they must look like.

 

--

 

Apparently the three found it funny as well so they were just laughing hysterically that the PD just went for a commercial.

 

---


A/n: ep. 4 would be divided into 2 parts. MinSoo, Ongyu and Taejong will be finished by the next chapter.. then I am planning to do a BTS after ep. 4 ^^