Episode 2 part 2

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

A/N: I know this is really crack and stuff so i would apologize for all the none sense this fanfiction had conjured ^^



---

After dinner, the producers handed an envelope for them to read.

“Promotional shoot tomorrow at 9am.” Sngyeol read and everyone groaned, it’s very early!

“Okay, off to bed now!” Onew told the SHINee members who nodded and followed their leader upstairs.

“I am surprised that they follow their leaders well.” Woohyun commented and Sunggyu sighed.

“I wish my members are like them, professional.” Sunggyu said as he stood and told the members to go to bed. THe 6 groaned but followed SUnggyu upstairs and settled in their rooms.

Sunggyu can hear the showers were on and figured Onew was taking a bath, he took some of his clothes and sat on his bed to wait for the leader to finish his bath. Onew stepped in a few minutes after, wearign a boring pants and some shirt while drying his hair with a towel.

“your turn.” Onew said with a smile and Sunggyu nodded then walked towards the bathroom, bumping shoulders with Onew who was smiling wide.



---

Personal Shot

His shampoo was nice.” Sunggyu said with a goofy smile.

“I am not surprised that we have tons and tons of beauty products.” Key said and laughed.

“Like it’s not us if we don’t have them.” Woohyun said, flashing a greasy smile



---

“Namu!” Key shrieked as Woohyun faced him with a face mask.

“What?” Woohyun asked and Key was laughing as he photographed the room mate. “I’m posting this on IG.” He said, laughing hard at the ugly face of the room mate.

“Don’t you *beep* dare Key!” Woohyun tried to grab Key’s phone.

“Watch you mouth, we are being filmed!” Key reminded him and Woohyun apologized to the camera. “I’m sorry for my language.” He said then returned to attacking Key.

“Too bad i already posted it.” Key said knowingly, showing the room mate the IG post and the number of likes and comments it already received.

“I’m gonna kill you in your sleep!” Woohyun threatened him as he removed the mask and put some face cream.



---

“For a guy, that’s too much beauty product.” Henry commented and Ryeowook clicked his tongue,

“It’s because you don’t take care of your skin!” Ryeowook said, eyeing the maknae’s face.

“At least he showers now.” Kyuhyun said in Henry’s defence (But Henry didn’t think it did good)

“Yeah, we have to drag him inside!” Ryeowook blurted out and that sounded off.

“Oh it’s not what you think we don’t take showers together!” Henry shouted while his hyungs were laughing hard. “Really aish!” Henry was frustrated.



----

At 7 am, the boys were still sleeping soundly, and the PD-nim had to shake the leaders awake, telling them to wake the others. The leaders groaned but agreed to the task. Onew and Sunggyu went in to wake up the Diva and the greaseball first, being careful not to cause any morning misfits from Key.

Onew sleepily Key’s hair and whispered in his ears. Key stirs and woke up after a few seconds; Sunggyu was envious to be honest. He shook Woohyun but the member was too stiff and stubborn to get up; Onew took pity so he helped the hamster leader and effectively woke up Woohyun. They then woke the others.



___

Personal Shot

”We’re not morning persons” Sunggyu revealed and Onew nodded next to him.

“We are not that enthusiastic with early schedules but we are kind of professional enough to wake up when we have to.” Onew said with a small smile.

“It’s hard to wake up but we have to. I’m thankful that Onew here helped me.” Sunggyu thanked the guy next to him who was smiling.



__

”Seriously the PD is an Ongyu shipper too!” Ryeowook was delighted when they were shown.

“I know. So they were told to have a promotional shoot for today and i heard it was a blast!” Kyuhyun said and the two nodded.

“It’s quite memorable, shall we all find out?” Henry asked and the video clip was played.



----

The 12 members were all in a large coaster provided by the crew and they were all sleeping. It’s still very early for the sleepy heads. They arrived at the studio and the photographer greeted them warmly and handed a note to Sunggyu, the leader read it aloud.

“Oppa-deul I hope you’ll like these outfits, I made them for you. I know you’ll look cute in it! Fighting! From Kim Jihyun”

Sunggyu then looked at the photographer who told them that the outfits were at the dressing room. The 12 bowed and went to look at their costumes. They all broke down in fits of laughter and somehow embarrassment.

“Oh look!” Taemin was excited about it though as he got the chicken overall pajamas from the rack. “Here Sungjong wear this!” Taemin handed a Rat pajamas. “She must be inclined with dress making, these are good quality costumes. “Sungjong commented.

“Oh, Dino for me!” Dongwoo grabbed the overalls and effectively making Jonghyun pout. “What am I supposed to wear?” Jonghyun asked and Myungsoo handed him a puppy pajamas. Upon seeing the cute pajama, Jonghyun hugged Myungsoo who was surprised with the sudden skinship from the SHINee vocalist.

“Oh I’m sorry, i just thought that you’re used to it. Like you know.. You were also fond of skinship in Infinite.” Jonghyun said, quite embarrassed of his actions.

“I was just surprised Hyung.” He smiled then quickly ran towards Sungyeol to hide (because is cheeks were starting to burn).

“Uhm, I guess i’ll be the hamster.” Sunggyu grabbed the pajamas and Onew grabbed the rabbit. “Well I’m the bunny!” Onew was excited about it.

And the rest found theirs with Woohyun as a cow, Hoya as a giraffe, Sungyeol as a panda, Myungsoo as a cat, Minho as a frog and Key as a fox. They change into the pajamas and walked out to get their pictures taken.

“are you sure this is not for a children’s show? Because we look like a zoo!” Jonghyun asked as the staff laughed at them.

“Make my pictures cute or else!” Key nagged and the photographer suppressed a chuckle.

“Okay, SHINee first” The photographer instructed and the five posed for the camera; ranging from cute to cool, to manly to wild. Myungsoo took the opportunity to play with his camera and took shots of what ever interested him. Sungyeol eyed the screen as the Infinite photographer looked at the shots he took.

“Okay, Infinite” The photographer yelled and the 7 posed for the camera. Just like Myungsoo, Minho busied himself taking pictures.

“This is ridiculous but cute.” Onew remarked and the three nodded with him.

The pair shots were not as successful like the photographer hoped for because, out of the 6 pairs, the only decent shots came from Key and Woohyun who were practically taking the posing seriously.

Onew and Sunggyu were kind of awkward and by awkward mean that they were stiff like posts.

“Come on, act like friends, both hamsters and bunnies comes from the same rodent family.” Key rolled his eyes and the two leaders sighed and tried to loosen up a bit.

“Do some aegyo or something, you’re both cute.” Manager Jin finally said since he can’t take the awkwardness form the two leaders.

Onew smiled at Sunggyu and finally, the shoot became easier. The two just smiled and acted cute and it became perfect.

Minho and Myungsoo took stolen shots as well and showed it ot their leaders who were both smiling at how the pictures turned out well.

The visuals were too good at posing that the pictures looked a bit off with their serious faces and cute pajamas. “Please show me playful guys.” the photographer said and begin the professional models that they were, the two took it in by heart. The cat was doing aegyo while the frog cooed next to him.

The dinosaur and the giraffe was okay, not too magical but okay. Dongwoo and Hoya were already good friends not to be comfortable with each other.

Jonghyun and Sungyeol were laughing hysterically which made the photographer a bit challenged. Jonghyun can’t keep his mouth close while Sungyeol couldn’t even register a proper emotions to fit in with the theme of the picture.

Sungjong and Taemin looked like girls and the photographer has to blink a couple of times before he could get over the shock. After a few warm up poses, the manae pair did aegyo and it was too much for the photographer to take, he was too giddy not to express how cute the pair was.

Then they were told to pose as one group. The large group shots were chaotic and the 12 were practically goofing off. The photographer didn’t mind this though, he was actually expecting the 12 to act like kids out on a game. He shook his head as the pictures registered smiling faces of the idols.



___

Personal Shot

“I personally think that the pajamas are really cute and Jihyun, thank you for making them.” Sunggyu said and Onew nodded beside him.

“I think Sungjong and Taemin were so cute.” Onew said and Sunggyu nodded.

“You’re already comfortable with each other.” The PD commented and the two gaped at him.

“I think we need to be role models for our members.” Onew said with a wide smile while Sunggyu blushed a little.

“Ongyu is actually trending.” The PD added and the two were really surprised.

“Really?” Sunggyu asked and the PD handed him a tablet. “Oh we are trending.” Sunggyu laughed nervously.

“I’m pretty sure Key would be mad at me.” Onew laughed

“I really liek being a puppy of some sort. I should’ve taken a selca with Myungsoo since he’s dressed as a cat.” Jonghyun said as he laughed.

“I should’ve taken a selca with jonghyun hyung. And we’re both the supposed selca kings.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Did Myungsoo just chuckled?” Sunggyu asked and the PD nodded. “it’s rare though.” Sunggyu finished.



---

“Yah..” The three MC’s were all giddy.

“That was epic and Cute!” Henry remarked.

“it reminded me of SS2 were we need to wear animal hats and Kyuhyun nodded.

“I have bad SS2 memories hyung.” Henry said and the two hyungs hugged the maknae.

“it’s okay, hyung will protect you.” Kyuhyun said and Henry hugged them back.

“So it’s very exciting episode.” Kyuhyun continued and the two nodded.

“See you gain next week!” the three waved and cue in credits.



----

A/n: I hope the update was okay with you~
by the way, as you’ve noticed aside from Ongyu, there’ll be Taejong and Wookey. And since this is carzy and none sense, i’ll be paring up Myungsoo with Jonghyun ^^ I am not sure how will that go but i’ll try to write something about them~