Episode 3 part 2

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

a/n: Sorry this took so long to post.. been caught up with a lot of stuff including a few more FF that I started. BTW who’s excited with TOHEART? Hahaha WooKey pair is really working it don’t you think? And Woohyun was just all out hot ~

---

The pairs were all ready and they were each given a car for their destination.

“What shall we do at namsan tower Key?” Woohyun asked as they went to their destination.

“I want to visit the teddy bear museum, maybe we could make a quirky MV?” Key suggested and Woohyun agreed.

“Let’s buy some locks on the way.” Woohyun added.

--

“What shall we eat?” Sunggyu asked and Onew was browsing through his phone.

“There’s this cloud café that has amazing view of the Han River.” Onew replied.

‘Why don’t we make like a scene from a drama?” Sunggyu suggested and Onew nodded.

‘Do you have a favorite drama?” Onew asked and Sunggyu thought for a while.

“The heirs? Oh why don’t we do the scene where arang was running through the fields after she found out that she died?” Sunggyu suggested and Onew chuckled. “Why?” Sunggyu asked while blushing a little.

“I find it cute. Why not the scene at Autumn in my heart?” Onew suggested and Sunggyu cocked his head to the side.

‘Which part?” Sunggyu inquired.

“The one where Joon-suh proposes to Eun-suh under a tree and they were surrounded by candles.” Onew replied and Sunggyu gaped at that.

“Who would play as the girl?” Sunggyu asked and Onew suggested drawing lots. “Seriously?” Sunggyu asked and Onew nodded.

“It’s a popular drama.. or do you want to do a scene from Boys over flowers?” Onew asked and Sunggyu sighed.

“Your sangtae is really something. It’s freezing outside!” Sunggyu said and Onew hugged the leader, shocking him but he smiled as he patted Onew’s head.

“But not yet snowing GyuGyu!” Onew said and Sunggyu burst out laughing.

---

“Wow Onew and Sunggyu came up with some good MV plans.” Kyuhyun commented.

“Woohyun and Key too!” Henry added.

“Those are just 2 teams, we’ll find out about the others when we return!” Ryeowook said happily while raising his OnGyu card.

---

“Lotte world!” Dongwoo said happily as the car sped towards their destination.

“What about the MV? Shall we dance?” Hoya asked and Dongwoo nodded.

“Maybe let’s sing Man in Love and you know propose to a few girls?” Dongwoo added.

“Special girl hyung!” Hoya said and they high fived.

“It’s so on!” Dongwoo said and then laughed.

---

“I am thinking of wearing traditional clothes and we can shoot at the secret garden.” Jonghyun suggested.

“One will act as an emperor and the other as his mistress?” Sungyeol inquired and Jonghyun nodded.

“It would be epic!” Jonghyun said and Sungyeol agreed to it.

“But who would play as the girl?” Sungyeol asked and Jonghyun grinned.

‘Pai pai po!” he said and in an instant, Sungyeol lost with his paper against Jonghyun’s scissors.

“argh hyung!” Sungyeol whined.

----

“Oh, I am excited with that special treat from Infinite H. Who would be their special girls?” Henry uttered.

“I am excited for the scene at the secret garden!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Oh my, the level of competition is just heating up!” Kyuhyun added.

---

“I was thinking of making a documentary type of MV.” Minho said and Myungsoo shook his head.

“They might think it’s a bit boring. We may capture good photos but we also need to show them that we are having fun as well.” Myungsoo replied and Minho nodded.

“How about we make it look like a BTS? We get to show our pictures while we goof around taking them?” Minho suggested and Myungsoo nodded.

“I get it; it’s like a picture diary?” Myungsoo asked and Minho nodded.

---

“I don’t really know what to do.” Taemin said and Sungjong nodded along with him. “What if we just go around and have fun?” Taemin suggested and Sungjong bit his lip.

“Are you saying that we just do things on impulse?” Sungjong asked and Taemin nodded.

“It’ll be natural and genuine that way.” Taemin said and Sungjong nodded.

‘Well, at least we are agreeing to this.” Sungjong said and Taemin gave him a warm smile.

‘This kind of reminded me of our Taiwanmei promotions and we did that SJM tour guide thing.” Kyuhyun said and the two nodded along.

“We had fun while filming it.” Henry added.

“You had fun because Mimi was fluent. It was hard on our part!” Ryeowook lashed and Kyuhyun held back Ryeowook.

“What’s with you hyung? I thought you love me?” Henry asked looking dejected.

“You’re not even following me on twitter!” Ryeowook spat and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“can we just roll the clip?” He asked and the video started playing.

---

Woohyun and Key arrived at the Namsan tower and immediately took Selca’s. They then walked towards the entrance and bought their tickets. They enjoyed the view while the cameraman followed them closely.

They then entered the museum and the two were like kids on Christmas.

‘Taemin should love this place.” Key exclaimed.

“Look Key, this looks like the bear in the Man in love MV!!!” Woohyun chirped as he approached the fluffy white bear and Key chuckled as he joined the best friend.

“Let’s take a selca with him!” Key announced and the two took their pictures as candidly as possible.

“Namjaga saranghaltten!” Woohyun suddenly sang then knelt on the ground as he gave Key one of the smaller teddy bears. Key took it while laughing.

“Hello~ Hello!” Key sang then laughed back before they proceeded to the observation deck.

They viewed the telescope and the shot showed them instructing the camera man to take good candid shots of them. They then entered the Grill N revolving restaurant and took the seat facing glass windows.

‘This is breathtaking!” Key remarked and Woohyun threw in a greasy line ‘Not as breathtaking as you are.” He said and Key burst out laughing.

“Your lines are funny Namu!” Key laughed hard as Woohyun chuckled on his side. Their food was served a few minutes later and they talked about their upcoming debut as a sub-unit.

“How are you feeling about this collab?” Woohyun asked and Key smiled warmly.

“Fine, I have loyal lockets who will support me regardless of pairings. They are fabulous just like me.” He said and then turned to Woohyun. “I am worried about you.” He said and Woohyun nodded as he took a bite of his food.

“Yeah I know. But it feels surreal that we are going to have a collaboration.” Woohyun uttered and Key chuckled.

“It’s probably testing waters you know what I mean.” Key said and Woohyun gave him a greasy smile.

“I’m still glad that we are going to work together.” Woohyun remarked.

‘Isn’t this variety enough Namu?” Key asked and Woohyun shook his head.

---

“We should also try that restaurant!” Ryeowook suggested and the two nodded.

“And a lot to expect from Infinite and SHINee this year, Woohyun and Key are in a sub-unit.” Henry said

“well that’s just one couple , we’ll find out more when we return!” Kyuhyun said and cue in logo song and commercial.

----

a/n: I intended this to be a bit longer but I figured to post it just to keep things going. I am still researching on the other sites and how to make it fun for the other pairs. Please be patient because I just recovered from flu and still coughing T.T I need to rest so updates would be a bit slow.

And support TOHEART! Their song DELICIOUS is catchy but I am not in love with it.. but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t support it~