Episode 2 part 1

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

a/n: Happy holidays and thanks to everyone who subscribed and sent in their virtual gifts. I’ll be writing about them one at a time ^^ anyway. Please look forward to the BTS chapters because I’ll be revealing some stuff that are not aired for a reason (and I know you all like the couple details off cam XD).
Anyway enjoy this fluffy and crack chapter ~



---

After the VTR and the familiar tune, three idols were shown with the tag SJ Maknae was shown.

“Are we really taking this SJ Maknae seriously?” Ryeowook asked and the two nodded.

“Well before we go to our exciting episode, I would like to give everyone some heads up on my upcoming solo debut, please look forward to it.” Kyuhyun said then bowed; Ryeowook and Henry cheered wildly at the background.

“Way to go hyung. See theSJ Maknaes are debuting. I am not surprised if Ryeowook hyung will debut next.” Henry complimented.

“Like that’ll happen.” Ryeowook said and Kyuhyun clicked his tongue and shook his head. “You still lack the confidence hyung? Such a shame. You are putting your ryeosomnias’ in a crying spree.” Kyuhyun said then sighed.

‘moving on, shall we look at how life is at the new dorm.” Henry said and Ryeowook suddenly raised his OnGyu sign, Kyuhyun and Henry gagged at his actions.

“I ship them.” Ryeowook replied and the video was now shown.



---

*Personal shot*

“I am the dorm omma for a reason, I cook.” Key said with a confident smile.

“I guess no one can handle the kitchen but me. Well there’s Sungyeol making his coffee but when it comes to cooking, it’s just me, myself and I.” Woohyun said with a greasy smile.



---

“No one’s entering the kitchen!” Key shouted as he wore an apron.

“Like that would stop me.” Woohyun said as he too grabbed an apron.

“Hell Nam Woohyun.” Key said but smiled nonetheless.

“Like you know the appetite of my members.” Woohyun said as he rummaged the fridge for some food to prepare.

“Yeah like you know the appetite of my members too.” Key said, crossing his arms on his chest.

“I don’t think we have enough food.” Woohyun said as he took out the few pieces of ingredients. Key rolled his eyes.

“when our groups combine, we have the appetite of Super Junior and EXO combined.” Key said, stomping out of the kitchen and walking towards the stairs.

‘Hey Key, what’s up?” Sunggyu greeted him.

“Is Onew hyung in his room?” Key asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“What’s the matter.” Sunggyu asked and Key gave him a small smile.

“I don’t think the food inside the fridge is enough for everyone.” Key said and Sunggyu nodded.

“Oh, let me take care of it, I’ll just grab my wallet.” Sunggyu said and walked towards his shared room, Key going back to the kitchen and helping Woohyun peel vegetables.



---

Sunggyu entered the room just as Onew was leaving, they bumped into each other, Onew falling on the floor with Sunggyu on top of him. Like it’s in the movies, their eyes were locked with each other, face blushing and lips, nervously quivering.

A faint shriek was heard and the little video on the bottom of the screen showed a spazzing Ryeowook, amused Henry and a smiling Kyuhyun. “Ongyu!!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Sorry.” Sunggyu said as he stood and helped Onew up who was laughing. “why are you in a hurry?” Onew asked as Sunggyu grabbed his phone, wallet and a coat.

“Grocery. Apparently, with our appetites, we need to triple the food requirement.” Sunggyu said andOnew nodded, grabbing his phone, wallet and coat as well.

“You need backup.” Onew said with a smile.

“We’re leaving!” The two said and both Woohyun and Key walked from the kitchen. “both of you?” Key and Woohyun said in unison and the leaders nodded. “Yeah, like Gyu can carry all those groceries. Be back a bit later. Take care of the kids.” Onew said as he waved goodbye.

Woohyun whispered something on Sunggyu’s ears which made the leader blush; he pushed the member hard on the chest. “Shut up Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu said and walked towards the door. “Don’t forget Taemin’s Banana Milk.” Key shouted and Onew nodded.



---

“See OnGyu ship is sailing!” Ryeowook was all happy and the two were smiling wide. “A shopping date, how romantic.” Kyuhyun added. “And we’re supposed to host not ship couples.” Henry said but joined the two self proclaimed OnGyu shippers.



---

Sunggyu and Onew were walking towards the local mart when Sunggyu decided to get to know his roommate a bit further. “Do you do this often?” Sunggyu asked and it made Onew raise one of his brows (and Sunggyu mentally face palmed himself for the lame icebreaker). “I mean doing groceries.” Sunggyu cleared and Onew shook his head. “it’s usually Key or Minho, I just give them my card.” Onew said with a smile.

“Great, you’re regarded as the group’s ATM.” Sunggyu commented and Onew chuckled. “Aren’t the leaders usually the group’s ATM? I’m quite used to it actually.” Onew said and Sunggyu nodded. “Well yeah, I’m Infinite’s wallet.” Sunggyu replied with a smile and they both went inside the grocery.

“What shall we get?” Sunggyu asked and Onew was dashing towards the meat section. “Chicken!” Onew yelled like a five year old and Sunggyu laughed along. Onew was taking his time as he looked at the pieces of meat; Sunggyu haven’t seen this side of Onew to be honest.

“Please give two kilos of this, sliced thinly. Four pieces of chicken, two please cut it for frying. Then pork chops 2 kilos please.” Onew gave his order and Sunggyu’s mouth hanged open. “Trust me, it’ll be gone in two days.” Onew said with a smile.

“No, it’s not the quantity that I am surprised with, it’s how you picked the orders.” Sunggyu said and Onew chuckled. “I’m quite the meat expert since my parents used to ran a butcher shop. I eat quite well and was chubby for some time.” Onew explained and Sunggyu nodded. “Wow, that’s nice.” Sunggyu replied and Onew smiled wide.

They then proceeded to the vegetables and Sunggyu just got some random greens while Onew took everything out and lectured Sunggyu. “Are you feeding cows and goats?” Onew asked and Sunggyu was taken aback. “Look, these should make a good soup, these are not compatible unless you are going to feed rabbits and hamsters and this is delicious.” Onew said and got the right vegetables he remembered Key always buy for them. Sunggyu puffed his chubby cheeks and pushed the cart along.

They then got some other staples like rice, milk and eggs before proceeding to the counter to pay. Onew took out his ward but Sunggyu stopped him. “I’ll pay for it.” Sunggyu demanded but Onew shook his head. They were debating so much that the cashier just took both cards and charged each 50% of the total cost. ‘Fair and square.” The cashier said and the two bowed at her.

“I don’t think we could carry everything.” Sunggyu looked at two pushcarts full of groceries and Onew nodded. He hailed a cab for them to use.



---

They unloaded all the groceries and soon Hoya and Minho were helping their leaders place it inside. Taemin was smiling wide as he waited for his treat. Onew took out a pack of Banana Milk and the maknae was excited like a five year old on Christmas morning. “Sungjong, want one?” Taemin handed a bottle to his roommate who was smiling wide at the gift. “Kids.” The leader said in unison as the dinos laughed together, loud and proud of their funny laughs.

“Where’s the meat?” Key asked amidst the chaos and Onew handed him three bags of them. “Chicken, beef and pork my dear, just like how you want them.” Key was ecstatic and asked Woohyun to carry all of them. “You’re the muscular guy so bring it to the kitchen.” Key said as he took the lighter bags with the vegetables.

Sungyeol grabbed the thrown coffee bag and was jumping for joy, oh pure roasted coffee beans. Minho and Hoya took the rice and other staples to the kitchen as the leaders sort out the other stuffs like their toiletries and snacks.

What a happy family the caption was posted as the cameras registered the happy faces of the members



---

*personal shot*

“I’m just happy Onew hyung didn’t forget my banana milk, he brought extra so I was able to share with Sungjong.” Taemin said with an adorable smile.

“It was delicious, besides the fact that Taemin shared it with me.” Sungjong said then laughed a bit.

“Seriously, grocery shopping is tough but I feel a certain pride for providing for the group.” Sunggyu said just as Onew sat next to him. “Hey, it’s supposed to be my personal shot, wait for your turn.” Sunggyu said but Onew stayed put.

“Well we’re supposed to be the wallets of this big family so get used to it.” Onew said to Sunggyu.

“But it’s my face time!” Sunggyu whined. “Like that will stop me.” Onew said with a bright smile.

“You sound like a married couple.” The PD told them and the two blushed and stopped bickering.

“as I was saying..” Sunggyu started, “It was fun and I’d get to learn a bit from Onew-sun..” Onew raised an eyebrow. “shall I call you hyung?” Onew asked and Sunggyu shook his head. “I should’ve paid for it.” Onew then said. “But it should be fairly divided. Why do I sound like a father all of the sudden.” Sunggyu said and Onew laughed a bit. “Aren’t you supposed to be a grandpa Gyu?” Onew said then laughed.



---

“ahhhh…” the three said as the video ended. “So many things happening and I am spotting a maknae pair!” Ryeowook excitedly pointed out.

“are you a professional shipper hyung?” Henry asked and Ryeowook nodded. “yeah Eunhae was my personal favorite.” Ryeowook announced and cue in shrieks and spazzing from fangirls.



---

A/n: hi! This is just part 1 of episode 2.. Will write the other half of it in the next couple of days.. happy holidays everyone!