Episode 4 part 3

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

a/n: okay if you watched This is Infinite, the boys wore character jumpsuits. Lol Gyu is so adorable as Pooh. It just made me squeal because I remember writing about them in animal jumpsuits and now they were playing in those fluffy costumes XD lol enough about that.

This will be the last part for Episode 4 and I still need to write two more gifts. I encourage subbies to send in virtual gifts (form is on the foreword) so that I could incorporate them in the story. No matter how weird the gifts are, I will try to write about them. So there are 2 slots for SHINee and 3 slots for Infinite. ^^

-------

The gentle wind blew cold air and Sungjong’s cheeks were red. Taemin could see Sungjong rub his palms together as the temperature drops even lower. Taemin smiled as he fluffed the blanket then draped it over Sungjong, the younger of the two gratefully thanked him for the initiative. Taemin then took his hand and held it tightly; he then inserted their hands inside his coat pocket and gave him a sweet smile.

“We still need to explore the whole place and make the CF.” Taemin said, his voice has a hint of concern to which Sungjong nodded.

They walked up towards the watch tower and the camera man followed them as they made their way. A few girls recognized them and were trying to hold their squeals. Taemin waved at them and so did Sungjong. They smiled for them and the girls took lovely pictures of the maknae pair.

“Why don’t you join us for a photo?” Taemin asked and the fans nodded and took their places in front of the watch tower and posed for the camera.

Taemin and Sungjong posed at the middle and the camera man took good video and stills of them. The two thanked them by bowing and the girls bowed back.

“Can you dance Gee?” A little girl said as she pulled the hem of Taemin’s shirt.

Taemin knelt and faced the kid with a smile. “Only if you dance with me.” He said and the girl nodded and took her place next to Taemin.

Sungjong looked at him with raised brow but Taemin just laughed it off. The girl called out to her mom to play a song and then music filled the place. On cue, both Taemin and the girl danced to Gee. Halfway through the chorus, Sungjong decided to dance along. The little girl giggled cutely as she danced with the two maknaes.

They ended with a pose and the two received applauses from the crowd.

“It’s been so long since I danced Gee!” Sungjong exclaimed and Taemin smiled while he nodded.

“I missed dancing to that song,” Taemin said and the two looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

It’s like the time stood still and both of them just looked at each other. The cameraman captured the scene. He recorded the two looking at each other like they were some strangers who fell love at first sight with watch other.

“TaeJong is so cute!” they turned to see a hoard of the girls squealing at them and they both ended up laughing, knowing that taejong might end up trending later on.

“if taejong does trend, I’ll cross dress and dance a bunch of girl group songs!” Taemin said and Sungjong grinned.

“You heard that right? Trend it and you’ll see Taemin dance as a girl!” Sungjong announced with a cheeky grin.

“What? Ok but it’s TaeJong so you’ll have to do it as well!” Taemin answered and the girls squealed even more and started trending the maknae pair.

“Fine! Come on trend it!” Sungjong shouted then laughed heartily as they continued to explore the Hwaseong Fortress.

----

“Trend it!!!” Ryeowook was squealing and bouncing like a bunny.

‘Too much sugar hyung?” Henry asked and Ryeowook immediately hugged him and shook his head.

“Okay, so now that you heard it, if you trend Taejong, we’ll give Taemin and Sungjong a consequence. Hurry if you want them to dance some girl group songs!” Kyuhyun said.

“And now let’s check out the Leaders out on a Han River Date.” Henry announced and Ryeowook squealed.

“Ongyu!!!!” He shouted

-----

Onew and Sunggyu were enjoying eating their snacks while waiting for the sun to set. Onew’s phone rang and he took the call.

‘Hi hyung can you talk to a fan of yours?” Minho’s voice buzzed from the other line

“Huh? Well sure.” He replied and waited for Minho to give the phone to his fan. “Uhm Hello?” He asked and the girl squealed loudly.

‘Onew-ssi??? Oh my gosh I am your fan and I named my son after you!” she blurted out and Onew laughed a bit.

‘Wow so nice to hear. Should I sing for you then?” He said then she said yes too quickly. Onew sang a few lines of Moonlight and the girl was absolutely thrilled to hear him serenade her.

“Thanks hyung!” Minho then said and the line went dead.

“It was Minho. Apparently they met a family and the mother was a fan of mine and she named her son after me.” Onew explained and Sunggyu nodded then drank his froth smoothie.

“Oh wow, she must love you to name her son after you.” Sunggyu laughed and Onew smiled at him.

‘Yeah she must have.” Onew answered then Sunggyu’s phone rang.

“Neh Myung?” Sunggyu answered impatiently.

“Hyung I met your fan and please talk to her!” Myungsoo said on the other line and this made Sunggyu look at Onew in disbelief.

“Hello?” Sunggyu greeted and the girl squealed as well.

“Neh Sunggyu-ssi! I am a ChinGYU I love you so much but I already have a husband so I named my son after you!” She said and Sunggyu laughed.

‘Really? Oh that’s great news. Uhm, let me sing you a song to thank you for supporting Infinite!” He said then sang a few lines of 60seconds.

“You are an amazing singer gyu-ssi! Thank you.” She said.

“Yah What was that for Myung?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo replied on the other end. “They have cute children and baby Sunggyu looks a lot like you hyung! Baby Jinki too looks like Onew hyung! They are too cute!” Myungsoo replied then bid good bye.

“I talked to a mother who named her son after me and Myungsoo just said that the baby looked a lot like me.” Sunggyu relayed to Onew who smiled at him. “And Baby Jinki looked a lot like you according to Myung.” He finished and Onew grinned at him.

“Well, they’ll be handsome young lads when they grow up!” Onew remarked and Sunggyu laughed as he nodded cutely.

“You bet they will.” Sunggyu said and they both looked at the beautiful view of the Han river.

“I guess it’s time to do the highlight of our CF.” Onew said and Sunggyu nodded and they both took their leave.

They walked towards one of the trees and were surprised that the blanket was already set up and the staff already lighted the candles.

“Woah, you guys are awesome!” Sunggyu remarked and bowed to the staff.

“Thank you!” Onew bowed as well and a staff handed him the other blanket.

The two then sat on the blanket and Onew laid the other one on Sunggyu’s legs then gave the elder a warm smile. With the director’s cue, they both acted out the scenes. Unfortunately, it took more than five takes before they could hold in their laughter and eventually push through with the recording. Sunggyu had his eyes focused on the distance as Onew said his lines. Sunggyu then slowly placed his head on Onew’s shoulder and slowly closed his eyes.

Onew continued with the lines as he tried to make it as dramatic as the original.

“Sunggyu-ah” Onew paused and let out the tear fall down his cheeks. “Saranghae.” He uttered and the wind carried it away while Sunggyu hummed gently.

The PD was all out on editing this as they captured the last scenes and included the caption Leaders’ Love – Autumn in my Heart.

-----

“Oh my gosh the last scene!!!!!!” Ryeowook was tearing up while he raised his Ongyu Banner.

“It’s not the last hyung!” Henry uttered and the video played.

-----

Both the leaders then found themselves inside a café just below the Banpo Bridge. The scene was breathtaking and they were both awestruck as the lights glimmered in the night and was reflected by the river.

“Can we request you to sing a couple of songs?” The manager asked and the two nodded, joining the band at the edge of the café.

“We’ll sing a few songs for you tonight.” Sunggyu announced and the crowd of young and sophisticated working class applauded.

The song intro played and Sunggyu sang first. Onew’s voice blended well in the pre chorus and the harmony was dead on during the chorus. It was a masterpiece and perhaps after the program airs, the two will have a duo collab unit.

The two ended the song and received applauses from the crowd.

----

“Now that’s what I call a match made in musical haven,” Kyuhyun commented.

“Oh my Ongyu! I am so happy!” Ryeowook was really crying with joyful tears.”

“And now the CF would be posted on our website for you guys to vote on.” Henry announced and the website link appeared on the screen.

“Vote for your favorite and you might stand a chance to win an autographed poster of your favorite pair!” Kyuhyun held out the promotional poster of Onew and Sunggyu in their animal jumpsuits.

‘Oh my gosh this is adorbs!” Ryeowook grabbed the poster and squealed to no end.

“Vote vote vote! The winning CF will be used as KTO’s official promotional clip so choose wisely.” Henry added.

“Trend Ongyu! Trend Taejong!” Ryeowok shouted.

“And we’ll see you next time!” Kyuhyun waved and the credits rolled.

----

a/n: Sorry if this is really crappy.. I was sleepy when I typed this