Episode 4 part 2

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

a/n: Well I decided to update this next after the back to back update of my Ongyu fic (not going to promote that don’t worry) So after this episode I am tentatively going to write BTS of the first four episodes which means deleted or unaied scenes because we all know that there are a few cuts that didn’t make it to the TV screens.

Bear with me for a while Shinfinite shippers.. I know that you are like Wookie in shipping but writing this takes a lot of time wahahahah too many couples to ship~

----

“Where’s my Ongyu?” Ryeowook whined as the camera focused on him.

“We’ll save the best for last because the pair is gaining too many shippers.” Henry replied.

‘Unfair!!!!” Ryeowook stomped his feet and pouted.

“nah ah!” Kyuhyun said then the video clip was played.

--

Minho and Myungsoo were now walking passed the Daehanmun gate where guards stood by the marvelous gate. Minho quickly snapped pictures and Myungsoo snapped a picture of Minho taking the picture.

‘Nice for hyung!” Myungsoo chirped and he took a stolen shot of the younger, his face bright with smile as he looked at the picture that he just took.

‘Effortless!” Minho stated and Myungsoo thanked him.

“Well I sometimes think that it was unfair that I am photogenic as well as good at photography.” He said and Minho lightly punched him on the arm.

“yeah but your voice and dancing isn’t” Minho teased and Myungsoo pouted at him.

‘As if your voice is perfect hyung and you dance awkwardly too!” Myungsoo said and the camera captured them teasing each other and the PD-nim added a caption pretty faces with insecurities

“I know Myung so I don’t push it. I have other roles.” The elder said as he snapped a beautiful shot of the Beopjeon Building.

“Hmm.. well that’s true.” Myungsoo replied as he too took shots of different architecture that was well preserved and authentic.

They took more pictures as the camera captured their beautiful faces; serious eyes that tried to make the world see the beauty their cameras could capture and preserve.

‘hyung! Can you take a video of us, you know revolving?” Minho asked and the camera man nodded.

The two stood back to back and acted out a scene where they were enjoying the breath taking view of Deoksugung palace. They were into it that the PD was starstruck at how professionals these kids were.

Minho then took a step and faced Myungsoo who gave him a friendly smile. The elder raised a hand and Myungsoo high fived him; the camera focused on their hands to show the brotherhood of these two. Then they both started to run towards the east wing and the camera just focused on the running figures.

“great take Minho, Myungsoo!” The PD said and the two bowed to thank them.

‘We’ll explore more hyung!” Minho said and the PD nodded and let them take a more pictures of the palce, people and each other.

“We could create a photobook!” Myungsoo remarked and Minho nodded.

‘Well it could be viewtiful part 3” Minho replied and Myungsoo blushed slightly.

“A different title because it’s going to be a collab!” Myungsoo said and Minho nodded in agreement.

“KTO Calendar?” Minho then asked and Myungsoo nodded. “Oh the blanket!” Myungsoo remembered and Minhoo tookt he blanket from one of the staff and walked to Myungsoo.

‘Spot any person and let’s have them share the blanket.” Minho said and Myungsoo took his yellow blanket and searched for subjects.

‘Hyung!!! Twins!!” Myungsoo shouted like a kid as he approached the twin brothers. They were held by their parents and were about 2 years old.

“Oh and their fathers are twins too?” Minhoo asked as he eyed the other family carrying a year old pair of fraternal twins; a girl and a boy.

“Yes we are.” The fathers answered them and laughed lightly.

‘Aren’t your wives confused?” Minho asked and the wives shook their heads.

‘Yunsu has a mole on his left shoulder. The girl beside him answered.

“Junsu has a mole on his right shoulder” The other answered.

“Oh nice!” Myungsoo said then knelt to face the twin brothers. “can I take your picture?” He asked anfd the two boys backed a away and hid behind their father’s legs.

“It’s for KTO CF. You’ll be able to promote Korea and get your picture taken by us!” Minho said and laughed. “I’m not trying to promote myself though.” Minho added and the parents smiled at him.

“Why not?” Yunsu said and with that Myungsoo took the twins and sat them on the stone ledge and placed the yellow blanket on them.

“Okay, say Kimchi!” Myungsoo said and the twins looked like they were about to cry.

“Jinki smile for appa! You too Joongki.” He said and the twins smiled a little.

Myungsoo took the opportunity to take the pictures and then showed it to the twins. “You look cute here.” He said and the twins nodded.

“Excuse me sir but did you name your son after…” Minho started asking and the mother answered for him.

“I am a big fan of Onew-ssi and joongki-ssi.” She said and Her husband gave him an approving smile.

“We actually met at a SHINee concert.” He said then laughed. “I was accompanying my sister who was a bit young to attend concert on her own.

“Oh wow that was nice to hear.” Minho then fished out his phone and dialed a number.

‘Hi hyung can you talk to a fan of yours?” He said and then handed the phone to the mother.

“Uhm Hello?” The girl squealed loudly.

‘Onew-ssi??? Oh my gosh I am your fan and I named my son after you!” he blurted out and Onew laughed on the other line.

‘Wow so nice to hear. Should I sing for you then?” He said then she said Yes too quickly. Onew sang a few lines of Moonlight and the girl was absolutely thrilled to hear him serenade her. She then handed the phone back to Minho and thanked him.

“Hyung, your turn!” Myungsoo said and then Minho approached the other family.

“Can I take a picture of your twins?” Minho said and Junsu placed the twins down on the fluffy blanket. He then talked to them for them to smile as they Minho’s camera.

‘Sunggyu look at appa! Smile for me! Soyou you too!” He said and the two babies smiled and giggled as Minho took the pictures.

‘Sunggyu?” Myungsoo muttered to himself and the mother giggled next to him. “I am a fan of Sunggyu.” She said and Myungsoo smiled.

‘An Inspirit?” He asked and she smiled while nodding. ‘Wow! And why Soyou?” He asked and she smiled woder. “I ship them.” Came the reply.

“”we met at an Infinite concert a few years back.” Junsu said as he kissed his wife.

“You accompanied your sister as well?” Myungsoo asked and he nodded.

“Our sister apparently loves both SHINee and Infinite. She’s watching your show by the way.” Junsu said and It made Myungsoo smile.

‘Why don’t I thank you for letting us take the picture.” Myungsoo said then took out his phone and dialed a number. “Hyung I met your fan and please talk to her!” He said then handed it to her.

“Hello?” Sunggyu’s voice buzzed and the girl squealed as well.

“Neh Sunggyu-ssi! I am a ChinGYU I love you so much but I already have a husband so I named my sn after you!” She said and Sunggyu laughed at the other end.

‘Really? Oh that’s great news. Uhm, let me sing you a song to thank you for supporting Infinite!” He said then sang a few lines of 60seconds.

“You are an amazing singer gyu-ssi! Thank you.” She said then handed the phone back to Myungsoo.

“A family picture?” Minho suggested and the two family of twins posed for them.

--

“Twins! So cute and adorable!!!!” Ryeowook squealed as he back-hugged Henry.

‘Hyung I am not your teddy bear please.” He said.

“Shut up.” The elder replied.

“That was really adorable and what luck that they have found Inspirit and Shawol for the shoot. And oh, the twins.. Now Sunggyu and Jinki are cousins/brothers.” Kyuhyun said and Henry gave him a puzzled look.

“They are cousins because their fathers are brothers. They are borhters because they share the same chromosomes. Sort of like that.’ Kyuhyun explained.

‘Nosebleed.” Both Henry and Ryeowook said at the same time.

“Come on!” Kyuhyun said.

---

a/n: Okay sorry the MinSoo part got so long so ehmm Ep. 4 will have part 3 T.T stay with me please.