Episode 1

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

a/n: So here is an update for all ShinFinite fans out there.. Please do send in your ‘virtual gifts’ for SHINee and Infinite.. I’ve received 1 gift for each group so hopefully we can get a few more ^^
BTW, this will be episode type writing okay?!



---

Debuted 2 years apart, two idols groups are now blaring headlines in the KPOP scene. With similarities pointed out between groups; they’re branded as each others’ rivals. But what will happen if they spend 3 months as dorm mates? Intimate Note Special Presents, We are Dorm mates!

The Opening VTR rolled and 3 MC’s stood in front of the camera.

“Hi everyone and welcome to Intimate Note Special, I am your MC, Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun said then waved to the camera.

“These two groups have similarities amongst them and they had even made a collective fandom. Hello everyone, I’m Ryeowook.” Ryeowook delivered his line.

“Handsome and talented boys with a commanding presence on their own, truly, this is special to top any other special. Hi, Henry here.” Henry greeted.

“Shall we do our greeting then?” Kyuhyun suggested. “Hello everyone we are Super Junior Maknae. Uri neun, Supyo juni-oh” The three said.

A caption appeared on the TV Screen, SJ Maknae?

“I am not sure if this is officially a sub group but we are definitely the MC’s whether you like it or not.” Henry said and Ryeowook nodded.

“So in this special instead of giving awkward idols a day to bond, we are giving two idol groups 3 months.” Ryeowook said.

“Three months? Wow.” Kyuhyun commented. “Are you excited to see who these 2 idol groups are? Check this out.” Kyuhyun said and a VTR was played.



---

A VTR was played, introducing the two idol groups: the videos showed their close and awkward relationships including the infamous WooKey pair. It also showed the similarities of the two groups including the dorkiest leaders.

“Ah, Infinite and Shinee. I think they are two similar groups.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hey, Onew and Sunggyu are both 89 line right and are too similar. Henry, You’re 89line too right?” Ryeowook asked.

“Neh. Though Onew-ssi and Sunggyu-ssi are both leaders, I’m a maknae.” Henry replied.

“But they all have those tiny eyes and chubby cheeks, they are like triplet hamsters.” Kyuhyun teased and the PD inserted the picture of the three 89line with comparisons to hamsters.

“At least we’re cute!” Henry remarked while Ryeowook laughed at the background. “Yah, aren’t Sunggyu and Onew being teased by their members as well?” Ryeowook almost died laughing.

“Anyway, aren’t you curious why and how the idols were chosen?” Kyuhyun asked while Henry sang part of Sherlock “I’m so curious yeah.”

“Watch this!” The three said and another VTR was played.



---

The VTR showed a survey of fans and why they chose the two groups to be dorm mates.

“Super Junior and SHINee, because I love them both.” One fan said.
“SHINee and Infinite, because I love Woohyun and Key. Also the leaders are really cute together, they both look lke hamsters and very similar yet different at the same time.” A girl holding a Shinee and Infinite light stick said.
And the list continues.
Then they showed instances of the group being in proximity but had so much less interaction.



---

“Yah, why so awkward?” Kyuhyun asked and the two nodded.

“I actually met them during Trap promotions and Sunggyu-ssi called Onew-ssi sunbaennim. He was bowing perfectly and Onew was so formal to him. Then I realized they were the same age of mine, Sunggyu-ssi is even older than Onew-ssi yet he still uses honorifics at the maximum level.” Henry relayed and everyone nodded.

“I think only Woohyun and Key are close.” Ryeowook said and the two nodded.
“But will the awkwardness fade when they spend 3 months as dorm mates? Let’s find out.” Kyuhyun said and another VTR played, this time it’s about breaking the news to the two groups until being paired up.

“Wow the chipmunks are partners.” Henry said and Ryeowook added. “You should join them Henry. It’ll be like Alvin and the chipmunks!” Ryeowook said as he laughed; the PD posted a picture of Alvin and the chipmunks, with the heads of Henry as Alvin, complete with a letter H on the red shirt instead of A, Onew as the geeky Simon and the chubby cheeked Sunggyu as the maknae Theodore.

“I bet it’ll go viral!” Kyuhyun added as he too laughed with Ryeowook; Henry sighed and shook his head.
When they recovered from laughing, they made an announcement.
“And since this is a special, we would be opening a package delivery system for all ShinFinite fans! You can send in your packages and they will be delivered to the groups.” Kyuhyun announced.
“Send in food, clothes, gadgets and even challenges!” Henry added.
“Why don’t we continue watching the two groups interact?” Ryeowook said and cue video.



---

The doorbell rang and Dongwoo attended to it. A delivery man handed him a package. “hyung, there’s a package for SHINee sunbae-nim.” Dongwoo said as he brought the package back to the living room and handed it to Onew. Onew took the package and read the message attached to it.

“From Ttokky14. Hi SHINee oppa-deul! I’m sending you this special gift to share with your new dorm mates! Who don’t love Pepero Stick?”

Jonghyun ripped the package and there were 12 boxes f chocolate pepero sticks, enough for everyone. Then the PD announced that their rooms will be decided by a pepero kiss battle. The members whined and chaos erupted.



---

*Personal shots*

“Seriously? Pepero Kiss?” Jonghyun said, a silly grin on his face.
“I am not even good at it.” Myungsoo said when he was asked for an opinion.
“I am not sure about it. But our fans wanted this kind of entertainment.” Onew said.



---

“There are 6 rooms in the new dorm, ranging in size and amenities. The biggest room will be given to the pair with the shortest Pepero stick so let the games begin!” Kyuhyun’s voice over was heard.

“Seriously? I at this!” Sunggyu whined but took the Pepero stick nonetheless. Onew bit the other stick and the two leaders eyed each other; trying hard not to laugh. On cue, they nibbled slowly; Onew seemed to be an expert on this. Their noses were almost touching and with a last bite from Onew, The pepero stick fell from to Onew’s awaiting hand.



---

“Did their lips touch?” Ryeowook asked and the other two was really curious too. “PD-nim close up please!” Kyuhyun asked and a still shot of the Pepero kiss was viewed; the three were screaming like excited fangirls. “I won’t be surprised if OnGyu shippers will pop out of nowhere after this.” Henry said as he shook his head in disbelief.



---

The next couple was Dongwoo and Hoya. The two nibbled away but stopped when their lips were a few millimeters away. Sungyeol and Jonghyun was a different and completely laughing story. The two cannot help themselves from laughing such that after two bites, the stick broke. Minho and Myungsoo was next and they were into a staring battle as they bit the stick off, their lips almost touching. Taemin and Sungjong were both blushing as they took small bites. The last couple, Woohyun and Key was all out and not even minding the screams from the others as their lips met and woohyun ate all the stick.

“My Gosh Woohyun.” Sunggyu almost strangled the member for his indecency on TV. “It’s a game and it means nothing.” Woohyu replied as PD-nim handed their room keys.

The biggest room went to Key and Woohyun; the Diva rejoicing as soon as they entered the shared bedroom. Two separate beds, a vanity mirror, separate dressers and their own bathroom took most of the space. “The kiss is so worth it Namu!” Key announced as he plopped down on the bed. “Hell yeah.” Woohyun replied, plopping down on his bed.

The next largest went to the leader pair and as the two entered the room, they both smiled. Like Key, they had their own bathroom and separate beds. “Not bad.” Onew said as he placed his things down on the bed by the window. “I’m taking this bed if it’s okay with you.” Onew said and Sunggyu nodded, immediately plopping down on his bed and tried to get some rest, Onew chuckled at how adorable his roommate is.

The average rooms went to Myungsoo and Minho as well as Hoya and Dongwoo. It has space for two beds but no bathroom. The two smallest was assigned to Taemin and Sungjong, and Jonghyun and Sungyeol. The four will have to share a common bathroom at the end of the hall.



---

*personal shot*
What do you think about the pairings and your rooms?

“I liked it a lot.” Sunggyu said. “I’ve read about how I and Onew Sunbae-nim..” Sunggyu said but was cut off when Onew’s voice was heard. “I told you to drop the sunbae or I’ll call you hyung!” Sunggyu laughed and went back to talking.

“Yeah. Well it’ll be nice if we get to know each other more and know our similarities and differences.” Sunggyu continued. “and it’ll be nice to talk to a fellow leader and the same age as mine. It’ll be easier to learn from a fellow leader.” Sunggyu ended.

“The kiss wasn’t intentional, I swear!” Woohyun said with his hands up in the air as if surrendering. “We are good friends so there’s no malice about it.” Woohyun added then smiled.

“At least it’s an average room, if we got the small room; I wonder how our camera and equipment would fit in there.” Minho said. “Myungsoo’s a bit quiet, but I’m also that type, must be photographer’s habit not to talk too much.” Minho said then laughed.

“Aside from the glaring height difference, I’m ok with it.” Jonghyun said. “Though It would be nice if I was paired up with Dongwoo since we’re both 90 line dinos.” Jonghyun laughed out loud. “We’ll probably fill up the dorm with endless laughter.” Jonghyun said and continued to laugh.

“I wanted to have a SHINee partner!” Dongwoo confessed. “It’ll be interesting to share a room with them but hey Hoya’s not bad and I’m pretty much comfortable with him.” Dongwoo said and laughed a little.



---

“Oh wow so much going on for a first day.” Henry said.
“And just like that time flied so fast.” Ryeowook said while pouting.
“Join us tomorrow as we reveal more exciting scenes in Shinee and Infinite’s shared dorm.” Kyuhyun added.
“See you tomorrow!” The three said and waved goodbye as the ending credits rolled.



---

a/n: sorry if this is crappy.. and if you are confused please inform me..
Send in virtual gifts please ^^