Episode 5 part 1

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

A/N: Sorry this took forever~ anyway I hope you still remember me ^^

---- 

The opening credits rolle and the camera zoomed into a busy street at Myeongdo. There was a makeshift stage and three idols were standing on it with microphones ready. There were loud cheers among the crowd, most were waving their support towels.

 

“Hello everyone! It’s a chilly day but we are feeling the warm love for our dorm mates! I am Henry!” Henry greeted everyone and was cheered on.

 

“Wow, so many people came and it seriously surprised me. Hi Everyone, this is Super junior Maknae’s leader Kyuhyun!” He greeted and received cheers as well but the other 2 MC’s were perplexed.

 

“How is everyone? I can see a lot o couple cheering towels, I am happy to meet all of you fellow shippers! I’m Ryeowook!” Ryeowook uttered and loud screams were heard.

 

“Wow, really overwhelming support and we finally got a chance to meet our lovely suppoerters!” Henry added.

 

“Yes, and I am most happy to announce that we hand trended in social media, with #OnGyuleaderslove as a top tweet in Korea.” Ryeowook announced and everyone was clapping.

 

“More than that, We received lots of views, likes and comments for the commercials and we will be announcing the winning commercial at the end of the show.” Kyuhyun uttered.

 

“Before we do that, why don’t we sneak in a little bit at the dorm and find out what had happened to our two groups. Video cue!” Henry said and the camera zoomed out.

 

---

 

Personal shot

 

“Did we really trend?” Sunggyu asked, surprised as he looked at his seatmate who was nodding like a puppy.

 

“We could receive an Oscar for our acting.” Jinki uttered and they both laughed.

 

“You two are the only OTP aside from EunHae to reach such trending status.” The PD informed them and the two were wide eyed, considering their eyes were nearly slits, and the PD chuckled. “Here, a gift.” He added as he handed a package.

 

“Oh, there’s a card.” Sunggyu said as he pulled the card from the box. “Here Jinki,  Read it, it’s from your fan.” Sunggyu said and Jinki took the card and read it.

 

“Share it with Infinite because damn, you are so skinny and I am fatter than you are. From an Ongyu fan” Jinki read and chuckled. “She seemed a bit angry at us.” He laughed just as Sunggyu opened the package.

 

“Oh wow, sweets!” Sunggyu’s eyes disappeared into crescents.

 

--

 

The two leader walked to the living room where the members gathered. They placed the package on the center table and every mouth watered at the homemade cookies, tarts, brownies and cupcakes.

 

“Wow! They are too good to resist!” Dongwoo remarked.

 

“I want cupcake!” Minho quickly added.

 

“Not so fast!” the PD stopped them. “You must complete a task!” HE blurted out and handed Taemin a package.

 

He looked at the card and then read it aloud. “dedicated for Taeminie, who loves to dance.... <3<3 I hope Shinfinite will do some couple dance contest....^-^ from Kim Ae Sook” Taemin then opened the packaged and snickered as he pulled out DVD’s of couple dance instructional videos.

 

“you will all have a competition tomorrow night for the baked sweets. The winner will get to choose as many sweets as they want. While the losing team would get what’s left.” The PD said and they heard groans from the members. “Here are the sticks for us to know what dance you’ll be doing.” The assistant handed them the can with the sticks and the members drew out 1 stick per pair.

 

“Oh, Belly dancing?” Taemin uttered and everyone broke into laughter. “This is cruel!” Taemin whined.

 

“Samba!” Woohyun happily showed his pick and Kibum high-fived him.

 

Myungsoo and Minho scratched their napes as they stared at the dance they got. “Hip-hop?” They said and both Jonghyun and Dongwoo laughed at the poor awkward visuals.

 

“Jazz” Hoya uttered and Dongwoo high-fived the partner. “Piece of cake.” Hoya uttered and Dongwoo nodded.

 

“Tap dance” Jonghyun was confident about this even though he had nothing in terms of knowledge about the dance.

 

“Musical?” Sunggyu uttered and Jinki grinned, piece of cake.

 

 

Personal shot

 

“I seriously regret receiving that package!” Taemin chuckled. “But belly dance is good, I get to be Taeyon again which I am pretty sure my fans woud love.” Taemin laughed.

 

“I do dance girl group songs but this? Oh my, this is embarrassing.” Sungjong covered his face as he flushed at the thought of dancing such provocative dance.

 

“You better watch out for our samba!” Key uttered with confidence.

 

“No brainer, Jazz is so my thing.” Dongwoo laughed like a maniac.

 

“I am not so sure about tap dance. And I have to learn it in a day? Why are they cruel?” Sungyeol whined.

 

“I am not so sure how we will fare with dancing. I mean, we are not the best in that field, we are visuals for a reason.” Myungsoo chuckled a bit.

 

“What song would we do?” Sunggyu asked but Jinki shook his head.

 

“I don’t have an idea yet, but wouldn’t a Disney movie had that sort of group dances at their ending? Oh look, the DVD has instructional video for We’re all in this together and bop to the top. I am digging Sharpay!” Jinki uttered while snicering.

 

“If you are keen on Sharpay then why not be Sharpay?” Sunggyu suggested and Jinki grinned at him.

 

“Oh why not? You haven’t seen me as Eunsook right?” He asked and Sunggyu nodded, blushing a bit. “Oh let’s do this.” Jinki put his fist up and Sunggy fist bumped it.

 

---

 

“we changed our minds, we will have a live dance showdown at Myeongdo by next week.” The PD announced and everyone gaped at him. “We will be booking each of you dance studios to practice the dance but you’ll have to learn the dance using the videos that were given to you.” The PD added. ‘If you need back dancers, we can give you as long as you do the choreography.” The PD finished.

 

“But what about the sweets?” Minho asked.

 

“We will play another game. “ The PD announced and soon brought out some props. “How well do you know your partner trivia game. For every couple getting the correct answer, they get to pick a treat each.” The PD announced and soon they handed out the wite boards to the members and asked both groups to separate, with Dongwoo joining the SHINee line up.

 

“Okay, we begin and these are the questions our viewers posted on our site.” The PD uttered.

 

---

 

“So now you know why we are standing here even if it is cold?” Ryeowook asked and everyone cheered loudly.

 

“Before we get to that, we will see who among them knew their partners well with the trivia game.” Kyuhyun uttered.

 

“Let’s all find out now!” Henry uttered and everyone cheered.

 

 

A/N: I know how short this is but hey, an update. Thanks for being patient with me on this one.

 

Also, if you have any trivia questions that you may have SHINee and Infinite trivia in mind (that is searchable in google), please comment them using the following format:

 

USERNAME: (name you want to appear on the fanfiction)

TRIVIA: (something applicable to all members of SHINee and Infinite like how many siblings do they have, pets they own, fav. Band etc.)

 

Until next time guys!