Episode 3 part 3

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

a/n: more wookey! Lol I hope everyone is enjoying this and forgive me for the slow updates, it’s really hard to write this particular story because I have to give spotlight to 6 couples (+ 2 crossovers) and their dates require a bit of a research so please bear with it for a while.

Thanks everyone for the love and support and enjoy another update ^^

----

Woohyun and Key were enjoying their food when the waiter handed them a package. Woohyun took it and read the card:

“From PD-nim, it said that we need to include this item on our CF.” Woohyun announced and Key glared at him.

“What? We are almost done with ours and then this? This is sabotage!” Key shouted and Woohyun calmed the partner.

“We still have the locks scene a bit later during sun down so we can still add this part.” Woohyun said matter of factly and opened the package. Another card was seen.

“In Honour of LeaderGu who loves to sleep, here’s something to keep you warm on cold nights – from your Inspirit Maggie!”

Woohyun took the super fluffy blankets and grinned, one was yellow and the other was purple.

“Don’t even think about it!” Key rolled his eyes but laughed as they understood what they’ll have to do with the blankets.

----

“Oh what a twist!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“PD-nims are sly people!” Henry commented and the PD just laughed at him.

“Oh wait, is it… Kyuhyun’s idea!!!” Ryeowook screamed and chased the maknae around the set.

“While we watch the maknae place chase, let’s find out what Hoya and Dongwoo are up to.” Henry said and joined in the chase.

---

The two stepped out of the car and walked to the entrance where they were handed a parcel. They read the card and took the fluffy blankets.

“What will we do with it?” Hoya asked and Dongwoo grinned as he used it as a cape and ran inside the amusement park. Hoya laughed and followed his childish hyung inside.

“It said that we have to use it in the CF.” Hoya informed his hyung as they searched for the good rides.

“we can use it at the ice skating rink, you know cover the girls we pick up or something.” The elder replied and Hoya grinned before pointing to the ride they’ll try on first.

They were fitted with cameras as they sat on the chair and in cue, the ride shoot up in the air and dropped quickly. The cameras registered their epic reactions.

----

“Oh my gosh whahahahahahaha” Ryeowook was laughing, almost rolling on the floor while Kyuhyun was kneeling and laughing his off.

“While my hyungs are dying, why don’t we find out what the leaders are up to?” Henry said and hearing his ship, Ryeowook stood up and cheered for them.

‘OnGyu fighting!” Ryeowook cheered which made Henry shook his head in disbelief.

---

“We have arrived.” The driver announced and both leaders thanked him. “From the PD’s” the driver told them and Sunggyu took it and thanked him again.

They stepped out of the car and took in the beautiful view. Sunggyu then took the package and opened it.

“In Honour of LeaderGu who loves to sleep, here’s something to keep you warm on cold nights – from your Inspirit Maggie!”

They took the super fluffy blankets and they grinned at each other.

“Now we just need to find a tree and some candles.” Onew said and Sunggyu nodded.

They took a stroll on the river bank and noticed some bikes. Sunggyu wanted to try it so they rented one bike. Sunggyu insisted that they make the ‘date’ reminiscent of popular Korean dramas so they did everything overflowing with cheese.

“Drive carefully Onew!” Sunggyu warned him as he sat on the back of the bike like a girl and held on to Onew’s waist, he rested his head on the younger’s back as Onew pedaled his way towards the bike lane. They heard some squeals and the two smiled and waved at the fangirls who took pictures of them, great, they are really getting more popular as a couple.

Onew navigated his way around the river bank and the cameramen were absolutely professionals as they took in great shots of the duo. They stopped at a café and they ordered some chicken and iced tea. They had a few chats and decided to practice the scene they were going to do when the sun sets a bit later.

---

Ryeowook was squealing like a fangirl spazzing over his ship and Kyuhyun was still laughing hard.

Henry was shaking his head but smiled at the camera.

“Now you see how crazy our dorms must be.” Henry sighed “But I have to admit, that was just too perfect, like a drama really.” Henry cmmented and Ryeowook suddenly sang Taiwanmei.

“Ongyu is real! Let’s trend it hamsters! Hashtag #ONGYUISREAL” Ryeowook added.

“This is hopeless. I wonder how you will fair in the military.” Herny said and saluted the camera.

-----

“We have arrived!” Sungyeol exclaimed and Jonghyun was breathing cold air as he outstretched his arms and the camera revolved around him.

“Now we need to get dressed.” He said then pulled Sungyeol towards a room where their stylists had already picked out their costumes. The two then posed for the cameras, indirectly attracting fangirls and tourists who took pictures with them.

“Hello, I am a Shawol from the Philippines! My sister is an inspirit!” one girl said wearing her SHINee world shirt and her sister is wearing her OGS Manila shirt.

“Oh fans? Hello!” Jonghyun said and looked at the crew for translators, fortunately one staff was a bit good with English.

“We watched your concerts in the Philippines and we will be watching SMTown Week!” the girl said and the translator relayed this.

‘Great. Thank you and I hope you’ll have fun!” Jonghyun said.

“Sungyeol oppa can I have a picture with you? Se;ca?’ The younger girl asked and Sungyeol nodded.

The Idol and the fan took selcas then a group selca was done candidly.

“Have fun!” Jonghyun said then waved at them.

“SHINee and Infinite Fighting! Good luck on the GDA!” They said and happily bowed to thank their idols.

“Oh marker?” Jonghyun asked and a staff handed one each.

‘Come here.” Jonghyun instructed and they signed the girls’ shirts, the girls were squealing to no end and thanking them.

----

“What a fanservice!” Kyuhyun remarked and Ryeowook nodded.

“We should also go out there and give out signatures.” Ryeowook added.

----

Jonghyun walked inside the palace and the camera took their shots making it look like the he was actually filming a period drama.

“Cheona, a gift from the province of gyeongji” Sungyeol handed him a parcel which he took and opened.

“You made this Sungyeol?” He asked and Sungyeol nodded. “Meet me at the secret Garden later when the sun sets” Jonghyun said then walked past the younger.

“neh Cheona.” Sungyeol responded with a bow.

Then came Jonghyuns credulous laugh.

“Oh my gosh we are so nailing this historical concept!” Jonghyun announced and Sungyeol laughed next to him.

“This CF would be epic!” Sungyeol added and Jonghyun laughed some more. “You really sound like Dongwoo hyung!” Sungyeol said and Jonghyun nodded.

-- -

Oooh, special.. ohhhh special..oooh special special girl

Hoya and Dongwoo were now walking around the park and handing out roses to girls and serenading then. They girls were shy at first but then a couple of foreigners who happened to be their fans joined willingly and danced with them.

Oohhh special

“Thank you so much!” Hoya bowed at them and the girls bowed as well and requested for a selca. Hoya nodded and gladly posed with her.

“oppa!” one said as she handed Dongwoo some dried mangoes.

“Oh Philippines?” He said and the girl nodded. “I love Philippines. Hahahah” He laughed and then thanked the girl.

“Selca?” She asked and Dongwoo nodded, posing with her in the candidly. He then took out a marker and signed the back of her phone.

They then checked out the footages and were smiling happily with it.

“Shall we ride the anchor sway?” Hoya suggested and Dongwoo nodded, racing towards the ride while laughing.

---

It was still a few more hours before the sun set so Woohyun and Key just roamed around the observatory and checked out the locks there. They took selcas and played with the blankets when a few girls noticed them.

“Hi there!” Key greeted and the girl was smiling widely.

“I’m from London! I’m a big locket!” She said and Key smiled widely.

“Wow so you recognize me?” He asked in perfect English and the girl nodded and took out her SHINee light stick.

“I am your fan Key-ssi!” She uttered and Key laughed heartily.

“You know my best friend Woohyun?” He asked and She nodded vigorously.

‘I’m a Wookey Shipper!” She said and it’s woohyun’s turn to laugh.

“What did she say?” Woohyun asked and Key flicked his forehead lightly.

‘She said she’s our fan, as in you and me.” Key explained.

“Can I have a picture with you two?” She asked and Key nodded. He asked one of the staff to take her camera as they posed with her.. “Thank you! Woohyun and Key Fighting!” She said happily and gave them little pins with the UK flag.

“She’s pretty!” Woohyun commented and Key nodded.

They roamed around and played with the blankets before Woohyun settled one down near one of the locked infested tree that has a good view of the sunset. He sat down and patted the space next to Key and the younger sat next to him and rested his head on the elder’s shoulder.

They then watched the sun set before they took out a laminated poloroid with the word “TOHEART” written on it and locked it in the tree. They kissed the metal key before Woohyun threw it somewhere.

---

“ToHEart for the win!” Ryeowook was now holding a ToHeart banner.

“Wow and they get to have a few fanservice while doing their CF’s, promoting the place and themselves at the same time. Great work!” Kyuhyun said.

“We should get out of this studio and maybe do the next broadcast outside, it’ll be fun I think.” Henry suggested and the two nodded.

“Mobbit!” Ryeowook instantly suggested

‘Kona Beans!” Kyuhyun glared at his hyung.

“My Studio anyone?” Henry suggested then the eding credits started to roll.

“We’ll see you tomorrow and together let’s all find out what the others have in store!” Kyuhyun said.

‘Let’s Ship ShinFinite together!” Ryeowook shouted.

“See you guys soon!” Henry waved and the song played.

----

a/n: I decided to cut the episode into two bec it is very long T.T The rest of the dates for Ongyu, Yadong and JongYeol will be written as Episode four as well as the dates of MinSoo and TaeJong.

^^ sorry about the rides at Lotte World I forgot the names so I made them up and then the fans.. sorry because I just had to add in bit of myself in there (just the nationality XD)

Anyway~ till my next update okay.. I hope everyone is still with me on this story~