Episode 3 part 1

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

 

A/N: this is dedicated to all wookey shippers rejoicing from the news that the two will be having a subunit soon ^^ Now if only OnGyu can be a subunit too ~ *wink*


“And welcome back to your Saturday Habit.” Henry Greeted everyone after the opening credits rolled.

“We had a record breaking first episode and we trended worldwide last week!” Kyuhyun quickly added.

“And this week, we’ll reveal a surprising twist for the two idols but whom, you’ll have to stick around to find out!” Ryeowook added

“Welcome to this weeks episode of Intimate Note: We’ve got Dorm Mates!” The three said in unison.

“We’re getting well coordinated! I think the SJ Maknae sub unit needs to debut soon!” Kyuhyun remarked and the two laughed.

“So after the adorable photoshoot, the partners went to dates!” Ryeowook excitedly announced.

“Oh, and I thought those types of segments are for We got married or something.” Henry asked and Ryeowook glared at him.

“I just announce, o don’t make the plot.” Ryeowook said and the room went awkward.

‘ok, were on broadcast keep the drama to our dorms.” Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly then proceeded to introducing the episode.


*personal Shot*

“The schedule said that we’ll be going on dates. I am not sure if it’s with girls or with our partners.” Minho said and took out his Camera. “if it ended up as a date between me and Myungsoo, we’ll end up doing the same thing!” he remarked and smiled as he held on to the camera.

“A date... I’m really not good with these things.” Sungjong confessed. ‘As a maknae, i don’t really have the leisure to go on them because the hyungs would kind of forbid.” Sungjong added

“I’ve had a couple of dates here and there.” Sunggyu answered. “Would eating with lee Joon hyung counts?” Onew asked next to him.

‘i’m considering dinner hyung as a date.” Sunggyu answered and Onew smiled while nodding.


The 12 boys gathered in the living room as the PD instructed them on their next task.

“you’ll be going on a date. Pick an envelope here to see where you’ll get to spend the day with your partner.” The PD said and the 12 raised eyebrows. “This is for you to get to know each other.” the PD quickly added.

“Oh well, we have no choice anyway.” Sunggyu sighed then picked an envelope, the rest mimicked him.

“Oh, Lotte World!” Dongwoo excitedly said as he opened the envelope, Hoya immediately giving him a high five.

“Please be something not strenuous!” Sunggyu prayed as Onew opened the envelope. “A view of the Han River.” Onew said and Sunggyu rejoiced. “i’ve always wanted to try the revolving restaurant!” Sunggyu said and Onew nodded. “They should have good chicken there.” The SHINee members rolled their eyes.

“Namsan tower.” Woohyun said and Key smiled. “The teddy bear museum!” Key remarked. “Should i throw you there?” Woohyun asked and Key raised a brow. “because you throw away the key after attaching the lock.” Woohyun plainly said and Onew and Sunggyu burst laughing. “lame Woohyun, very lame.” Key rolled his eyes.

“Deoksugung Palace (덕수궁)?” Myungsoo read his and Minho nodded. “We should get some good shots there.” Mingo smiled and Myungsoo agreed. “What shall i bring then?” Myungsoo asked and Minho thought for a while. Just bring enough filters, the lighting is a bit off.” Minho responded and Myungsoo nodded.

“Ok. Pretend I understood those filters” Jonghyun said and took a peak from his envelope. “oh look... Gyeongbokgung Palace (경복궁)” Jonghyun said and Sungyeol gave a thumbs up. “Secret Garden!” Sungyeol said and Jonghyun nodded as he high fived the partner.

“And Hwaseong Fortress.” Taemin read it outloud and Sungjong gave a small smile. “Don’t like it?” Taemin asked and Sungjong shook his head. “it’s just cold out to be walking along the fortress.” Sungjong uttered.

“The places are actually the viewers voted for the best places for dates. And your task is to convince the viewers to pick the sites as the best dating spot.” THe PD said and everyone nodded.

“We’ll be doing sort of a CF?” Jonghyun asked and the PD nodded.

“the video’s will be uploaded to the website and will be voted off. The winning CF will be used by the Korean tourism Organization as their Campaign material and will distributed to all satellites across the globe.” The PD added.

“We’re at a disadvantage because the two visuals who also happen to be good at photography are teamed up.” Hoya argued.

“Well it’s true, would Minho and Myungsoo agree to a shuffle?” The PD asked and the two nodded. “Who wants to join the shuffle?” The PD asked but only Hoya raised his hand.

“You really hate me!” Dongwoo was broken hearted. ”it’s not that Dongwoo hyung... Aish forget it!” Hoya dropped the idea all together.

“Okay that’s settled, get to your destinations.” The PD said and the teams set out to prepare.


*personal Shot*

“It just hurts that Hoya has to insist of changing partners.” Dongwoo confessed. “I feel unwanted.” He continued.

“It’s not that i hate hyung, it’s just that the visuals have a high percentage of winning. THey are visuals!” Hoya elaborated.

“I think we’ll just do aegyo.” Taemin said then laughed at himself.

“Hoya hyung’s a bit insecure.” Myungsoo chuckled. “But we all have our own fanbases and it’s just a matter of doing our best for the CF, it’s for Korean Tourism” Myungsoo said. ”We should do a music Video on Namsan tower. Hmm” Key said. “It feels like the birth of a subunit!” Woohyun added as he sat next to Key. ‘oh yeah, but what will be named? WooKey?” Key asked and Woohyun shook his head. “Diva and the Grease!” Woohyun blurted out and Key burst out laughing.


“Oh they are filming CF’s and the viewers will vote on the winning video!” Ryeowook explained.

“the videos will be posted after the episode airs and voting will be open for two weeks. The most voted video will be used by the KTO for their campaigns.” Kyuhyun added.

“So I wonder if Diva and the Grease had a brilliant MV so to speak. We’ll find out after the break!” Henry said.


A/n: okay~ i will post part 2 when i finish it! dinner time!