Prologue to insanity

Intimate Note Special: We’ve got dorm mates!

They were told to be casted to a new variety show similar to full house or high society. All five of them will be living in a new dorm with another idol group for three months. The PD told them and went out of the room.

“It feels like One fine day all over again” Minho commented and the rest nodded. “Did he say another idol group?” Jonghyun asked with a silly grin on his face. “Please stop those erted thought Kim Jonghyun.” Key said, pushing the puppy lightly. “Calm down everyone. It was here on the schedule that we will depart for our new dorm by Friday and the crew will set up cameras on our dorm by Thursday so they can capture our moments. Make sure to look cool, candid and natural without over trying.” Onew said then dropped the paper on the table to look at everyone. “Well, we have work cut out for us. Isn’t it nice, we are going to fake reality again.”Onew said and Jonghyun laughed, the other’s eyed him questioningly. “What?!”Jonghyun asked and the rest just shook their head.

“Did they say who will we live with?” Taemin asked and Onew reread the contract but none was specified. “It’s just like any other variety where they expect everyone to guess who the other group or persons are.” Onew said and the rest fell into silence. “At least we get some variety to do. Come one let’s get our act together. Shawols are waiting.”Key said and stood to leave the room.



---

Thursday; 5:45pm

“Woah, already?” Minho exclaimed as he entered the dorm and found the production staff were already set up and waiting for them. The camera started rolling and the 5 boys have to smile at them. “Going to stalk us now?”Key asked and the camera man made his camera nod. “OK, we’ll get packing since you are going to kick us out already.”Key said playfully and waved to the camera as he dashed off to his room. The boys took their suitcases and placed them in the living room, dumping clothes and whatever they could bring since it’ll be three months of filming. “Can we bring the TV and Massager?”Onew asked the crew who shook their heads. “But I’m an old man already, I neeeeed my massage!!!”Onew did aegyo which was weird but hey when his sangtae kicks in, who are we to question his sanity?

“I hope the other idols are nice.”Taemin said nervously. “By nice meaning?” Key asked and a sheepish smile spread across the maknae’s face. “nice body.” Taemin replied and the hyungs erupted. “Yah who corrupted my baby?” Key asked but eyed Jonghyun suspiciously. “You Dino!”Key launched an attack on the said member who dodged him cleanly. “I am innocent!!!!!!”Jonghyun defended himself as they ran around the dorm. “Please grow up.” Onew reprimanded the two bickering members. “You sound like a married couple.” Onew remarked and Minho added “Aren’t they not?”Then laughed.