6

•coffee shop•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Unbelievable

 

♦ § ♦

 

 

Yongguk hated working in groups. He hated it so much. But, this time, it was an exception because he was doing this for a very important reason.

 

Yongguk had come to accept the fact that he had some type of feeling for Zelo the night that the boy had killed Junhyung. It made his aura calmer, making Yoseob, Jongup, and Himchan nervous. They didn't really know him so his strange calmness was scary. Zelo was too busy to even feel the change. Well, he was always outside in the clearing, too far to feel the aura's change, but close enough to be seen and watched over. Zelo was busy thinking, and the others didn’t bother the boy during this very sensitive and depressing time.

 

Yongguk snuck glances at the blue-blood every now and then. He noticed Zelo come near, so, Yongguk continued to talk to Himchan, but his words became a jumbled mess. Himchan raised a brow at him. Zelo walked by and Yongguk stiffened visibly. Himchan chuckled forcefully and shook his head.

 

"Yongguk... You do realize that you're acting like a hormonal teenager."

 

"Huh? Oh... Yeah I know..." He growled. He hated that he acted like this. It wasn’t the appropriate time. It wasn’t the right person either.

 

Himchan went over to Jongup and pulled him away from Yoseob. Jongup was blushing along the way as Himchan pulled him out to the clearing. Yongguk stood there, gawking at the two. Himchan told Jongup that they were going to hunt and then swung an arm over the shorter boy’s shoulders before they headed off in the forest. Himchan called out a short farewell before disappearing.

 

And Himchan said he was the one who acted like a hormonal teen. It was too obvious that Jongup had a huge crush on Himchan. His aura became wavy and weird. Yongguk glanced at Zelo who hadn't said a word since he woke up. The boy was asleep against the wall, unmoving and his aura still.

 

"Zelo..." Yongguk whispered, tapping Zelo's shoulder. The boy didn't reply. Yongguk frowned sadly.

 

"Yah... Get up. We're moving to the old cave." Yongguk growled, his dominance rising again.

 

Zelo shivered at the familiar sound of Yongguk's growl. He opened his blue eyes and looked at Yongguk. Yongguk’s eyes shone in affection and he ruffled Zelo’s blue hair.

 

"Alright... I'm getting up you grumpy old man..." Zelo rolled his eyes. Yongguk squinted his eyes in annoyance.

 

"You—" Yongguk closed his eyes and gritted his teeth to calm down. "Just go wash up and change. Please." Yongguk muttered with a sigh. “Please.” He said again.

 

“Fine…” Zelo did as he was told because he knew that Yongguk wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter