16

•coffee shop•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

Uncontrollable and Wild

 

 

Daehyun stopped by a small waterfall to rest and drink. He was a few miles away from Yoseob’s death area. Though he didn’t want to keep noticing these things, he managed to keep thinking of it, thus making him irritable and angry. Daehyun was angry at everything, and now his existence ran on anger and thrived off of it.

 

He knelt on the bank as close to the water as possible and scooped up a handful of water. He drenched his face with it and drank the next handful. When the water became still, Daehyun looked at his reflection. He nearly could not recognize himself emotionally. Who was this demonic looking boy? But behind the black glare, Daehyun saw sadness and fear. Where had he gone?

 

He looked up from the water with a sigh and shut his eyes. He looked across the stream to a large boulder with moss. He cocked his head to one side and stared hard. His aura revealed to him a ghostly trail of two extremely familiar auras. Blue and red.

 

“Zelo and Yongguk were here…” Daehyun stood up and wiped his hands onto his trousers, this interesting discovery finally giving him something to do and think.

 

A part of him told him to stop and go away; to leave the two alone so that they could live on. But a greater part of his uncontrollable mind told him to go on and search. Wasn’t this his goal all along? Why would he let this chance pass? The red blood finally let his guard down, be it intentional or not, and Daehyun had been searching for almost a year for these two.

 

Alas, Daehyun’s unpredictabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter