4

•coffee shop•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Healing

 

♦ § ♦

 

 

 

"Are you full?" Yongguk continued to ignore Zelo's request. He stirred the stew slowly, delicately, as if it was the most important thing ever, just to waste time.

 

"Yongguk, I've been full. I want to go outside. I want to see the area because if ever the worst happens, I need to know where to run to."

 

", Zelo, fine." Yongguk gave up. He put the pot to the side and stomped on the fire. He growled under his breath and frowned, wanting to show Zelo how much he didn’t want to go outside.

 

He stood up and passed Zelo his shoes. Zelo slipped them on and walked out with Yongguk. There was a faint red glow around the cave's entrance. Yongguk held out a hand, signaling Zelo to stop walking. Yongguk looked around; there was no movement, no sounds. He stepped forward, cautiously placing his feet in the right place, avoiding the crackling of dry leaves that could cause attention brought their way.

 

"It’s alright. No one's here now." Yongguk spoke openly.

 

Zelo stepped forward, imitating Yongguk's steps. He decided to use his strength to clear a path but Yongguk stopped him. "Don't do that. Keep it as unmoved as possible. I saw them walking through here, scanning the leaves and the ground."

 

"Oh... I guess that it was Himchan doing the scanning..." Zelo said.

 

"Yes, you're right. But a few days ago, Jongup spotted me. I was supposed to kill him right then but he explained to me that he wanted to help. He knew that Daehyun was being wrong for doing this." Yongguk said, smiling a bit.

 

The two walked the perimeter of the clearing, enjoying a bit of sunlight. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter