Do You Remember Me?

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho watched from a meer distance how they both collide together. How Shinhye silently called out for Yonghwa's name. He watched her break in tears and it all reminded him of the past.

"Oppa!! Palli!" She yelled across the field.

"Shiryeo! I'm scared!"

"Oppa! There's no frogs I promise!"

"Yah! You promised last time and I saw one later ready to jump on me and eat me alive."

"Oppa your so dramatic. Frogs can't eat you. Your just scared I'll win against you."

"Tch! In your dreams!" 

Suddenly Shinhye had a head start and started running across the field towards the streets.

"YAH! Shinhye slow down!!" He yelled trying to run as fast as he could after her. Panting from all the running he takes a break. His hands leaning on his knees. His head bend down before looking up to see how far Shinhye had ran. 

A sudden flash of light came and it all came too fast. As fast as he could, he ran towards her direction, but was too late to catch her in time.

"SHIN HYE!!" 

----------------

"SHINHYE!! YAAH!! BABO-AH!!" Minho yelled as he watched the paramedics bring Shinhye's motionless body off into the ambulence. He watched his best friend drive off. 

For the first time, Minho cried. For the first time after his fathers death he cried. Afraid that he may lose another person he loves.

He rushes to the hospital. Searching for Shinhye mother, he ran from each end of the hall until he finally found the room. 

He looked up and read Room 304. He slowly slide the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter