Mystery Girl

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The CN BLUE boys enter their practice room and went to their designated spot and started playing one of their songs LOVE while they wait for the next class to start. "Okay guys, lets do it one more time. Jung Shin, you were kind of off beat and Min Hyuk can you add an extra beat to the chorus, it's kinda lacking. Okay from the top." Yong Hwa instructed as they resume to their practice. 

For about an hour or so, they kept rehersing for their upcoming gig this coming Saturday. After they finish, they took a break, discussing what they could do to improve. After recording their practice, they discuss some parts they can skip or add. "Okay so I found a gig down the street from here this Saturday and we still have our regular schedule at coffee shop on Sunday." Yong Hwa listed as he scanned through their schedules on his phone. "Oh Hyung, what about Fall Talent show next month? Are we joining it this year? I heard sign ups are starting this week." Minhyuk suggested. "Ahh..Yes. Can you put up our name on that." Minhyuk nod and took out his phone to set a reminder. They all went to their own phone checking the time, checking for new email and their social media accounts. In middle of their phone spree, Yoon Si Yoon entered the room with his head poking out the door. 

"ANNYEONG CHINGU!!" He yelled across the room  as he came up to Yong Hwa and gave each other their signature handshake. "So how you guy's doing?" He asked the rest of them as he grabbed a seat, setting down his belongings. "Good, we have a gig this Saturday at a coffee shop across the street from here. You coming?" "Sure. I'll check my schedule if I don't have any classes, maybe I can help set up and manage you guys again." Yong Hwa looked up and smiled."Thanks bro." "Anytime. So how you guys liking the new year? Met anybody new?" He said hinting towards Yong Hwa. Everybody looked up and looked at Yong Hwa who was busy on his phone. 

While Si Yoon was talking, Yong Hwa was texting Shin Hye for the request he owed her.

TO: PARK SHIN HYE

Soo, have you decided your request yet?

 

FROM: PARK SHIN HYE

Mwo? keke. Now that you remind me about it, I might have something in mind. Come prepared!! keke

 

TO: PARK SHIN HYE

Arasso. Annyeong!

 

"YAH YONG HWA!!" Si Yoon yelled scaring Yong Hwa. He immedietly jumped off of his seat and glared at Si Yoon. 

"Hyung, what was that for?" He complained as he put away his phone in his pocket. 

"I was asking you a question and you're busy talking to your girlfriend." Yong Hwa's head immedietly shot up looking at him in confusion. 

"Girlfriend? Me?" They all gave Yong Hwa the 'oh you know who I'm talking about' look.

"I heard from Seohyun that you got a girlfriend. She was crying her eyes out all afternoon yesturday. I almost felt bad." 

"Ooh her. Well I was walking to class when I heard her screaming my name and I didn't want to be late for class so I ran to the nearest girl I saw which happened to be her and well...You can guess the rest." They all looked at him with wide blinking eyes.

"Who is this mystery girl you speak of?" Jong Hyun asked as he took out his water bottle. 

"Park Shin Hye." Everybody did a spit take, stunned from his casual response.

"Your girlfriend is Park Shin Hye? Like THE Park Shin Hye?" Si Yoon asked. 

"Yeah. Why? Is she famous or something cause I saw he-" 

"Bruh she's like a freaking goddess!! She's a multi-talented performer. She transfered from the top university to here. Which I'm somewhat surprised why but god I can't believe you." Si Yoon rambled on. 

"She's a dancer, a singer, a model, an actress you name it." Minhyuk said as he explained in detail all her capabilities. 

"Plus she was her class valedictorian in high school. Man you got her of all girls." Jung Shin said, face palming himself in jealousy. Yong Hwa casually drank his water and asked them more about her.

"What else has she done? I mean not just anyone can enter Seoul National University." 

"Must I repeat to you again what she can do?" Si Yoon said slapping his head.

-------------

The rest of the day was easy going for Shin Hye as she attended all her classes. She reunited with her childhood best friend Zinnie. Together they went out to eat lunch at a cafe across the school.

"Dongsaengi how do you like Seoul University so far?" Zinni asked Shin Hye. 

"It's pretty good. I like the newly renovated class rooms....Oh yeah do you know of a Jung Yong Hwa?" "Jung Yong Hwa? He's only the most famous leader of CN BLUE. They are the hottest band on campus. Why? You like him don't you?" Zinnie said, bombarding her with questions. 

"Aniya Eonnie, it's a friend I met along the way yesturday." Shin Hye said explaining to her what happened yesturday. 

"MWO!! He said you're his girlfriend? Omo." Zinnie yelled out loud. Shin Hye covered from her sudden outburst.

"Yah Eonnie, shhhh." "Wae? How can you be so calm about this?" "Well he promise to do something for me so.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter