Girlfriend?

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Shin Hye step foot in front of Seoul National University, she can see the different individual groups formed in all parts of the campus. The theater group, traditional musicians, band members, aspiring idols, business men, incoming freshmens, and many more than the eyes can see. As she apporaches the administration building, she smiles widely and encourage herself. This is it Shin Hye!! FIGHTING! She whispered to herself. Take one step at a time, she runs into a group of students running down the hall towards her direction. 

Surprised, she closed her eyes and feel a cool breeze from their speed as they pass by her towards the person behind her. The group or girls were screaming and yelling out the person behind her name. "OOPPPPPPAA!! SARANGHAEYO!!" The group of girls yelled presenting him with gifts. He awkwardly accepted them and begged them to give him some space. One by one, they left his side and he continue walking behind Shin Hye. 

As she kept walking, a group of boys went up to her and followed her to the office. "Chankanman! Aren't you the famous Park Shin Hye?" A freshmen boy asked. Shocked, she looked at him and nod politely. "Ahh...Can I get your autograph please? My sister is a big fan of you." She smiled widely and took his pen and paper writing down a cute FIGHTING message and his sister's name. She took some pictures with the group of guys before I left her alone. 

From behind, Yong Hwa watched them pass by him towards her. Who is she? He wondered as he continue watching them pounce at her with a mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter